Forums
Posted By: granny What is your Daily Exercise ? - 13th Nov 2017 2:25pm

What is your daily exercise ?
Posted By: Dilly Re: What is your Daily Exercise ? - 13th Nov 2017 2:39pm
Lifting my teacup coffee
Posted By: missmahjong Re: What is your Daily Exercise ? - 13th Nov 2017 3:55pm
I play Mahjong/wordsearch/sudoxo every day there FORE excersize my brain ...lol.....and OF COURSE IN FORUM..LOL
Posted By: granny Re: What is your Daily Exercise ? - 13th Nov 2017 4:11pm

Mine is also a brain activity MissM. Spending a lot of time , wondering what tot do next. smile
Posted By: fish5133 Re: What is your Daily Exercise ? - 13th Nov 2017 5:04pm
Up and down the stairs several times in the morning because ive forgotten something.

Posted By: Dilly Re: What is your Daily Exercise ? - 13th Nov 2017 5:59pm
Originally Posted by fish5133
Up and down the stairs several times in the morning because ive forgotten something.

What did you forget fish, her toast or her tea ? laffin
Posted By: Salmon Re: What is your Daily Exercise ? - 13th Nov 2017 5:59pm
I am an early riser so I do the various puzzles in the Times on Line before 8AM and always try to walk everywhere within about 2 miles from home.
Posted By: venice Re: What is your Daily Exercise ? - 13th Nov 2017 6:22pm
Im a spasmodic exerciser . Do a set of particular exercises or a regime for about 3 days religiously, then forget for a few days, remember again and do a variation, forget ....and so on. Im really good at the 'excuses to self' as to why I cant or shouldnt do them on a particular day though and should wait till the next.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: What is your Daily Exercise ? - 13th Nov 2017 6:24pm
Normally like to get out and about walking but getting a bit nesh, often doing maintenance and repairs of things and play badminton once a week.

I go to bed when Salmon is getting up smile
Posted By: granny Re: What is your Daily Exercise ? - 13th Nov 2017 9:07pm
Originally Posted by diggingdeeper
Normally like to get out and about walking but getting a bit nesh, often doing maintenance and repairs of things and play badminton once a week.

I go to bed when Salmon is getting up smile

I've always wondered about you DD. I thought that you stayed up to join me in a bit of a finger tapping routine ? NO ?..OK

My fingers are very muscular now.
Posted By: granny Re: What is your Daily Exercise ? - 13th Nov 2017 9:08pm
Originally Posted by Dilly
Lifting my teacup coffee

and licking your lips yes
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: What is your Daily Exercise ? - 13th Nov 2017 9:34pm
Originally Posted by granny
I've always wondered about you DD. I thought that you stayed up to join me in a bit of a finger tapping routine ? NO ?..OK

My fingers are very muscular now.

I wish I had time to tap fingers. Generally I maintain or program some of my websites etc late at night when I can focus a bit better. Life is just a never ending backlog of things I want/need to do. Annoyingly I need five hours sleep these days instead of the three that was the pattern for most of my life, I miss those two hours!
Posted By: granny Re: What is your Daily Exercise ? - 13th Nov 2017 9:40pm

So do you walk about the house all night ? That's pretty good exercise. Sorry about the lack of sleep. It doesn't seem to make you grumpy. grin
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: What is your Daily Exercise ? - 13th Nov 2017 9:48pm
Nah, I don't need tiredness as an excuse for being grumpy. My biggest trigger is distractions when I'm concentrating on something, a million apologies to Snowhite for the numerous occasions it happens frown blush
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: What is your Daily Exercise ? - 19th Nov 2017 7:04pm

What is your daily exercise ?

Work.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: What is your Daily Exercise ? - 19th Nov 2017 7:20pm

Mine is also a brain activity MissM. Spending a lot of time , wondering what tot do next. smile

Get some puzzle games for your laptop, some really interesting ones out there.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Dilly Re: What is your Daily Exercise ? - 19th Nov 2017 8:18pm
Down the Corner right now exercising my elbow smile
Posted By: fish5133 Re: What is your Daily Exercise ? - 19th Nov 2017 10:26pm
Originally Posted by Dilly
Down the Corner right now exercising my elbow smile

Be careful you don't get tennis elbow..you will then have to use the other one ..and its no so easy wink
Posted By: Dilly Re: What is your Daily Exercise ? - 19th Nov 2017 11:34pm
I'm easy smile
Posted By: granny Re: What is your Daily Exercise ? - 20th Nov 2017 10:11pm
Originally Posted by _Ste_

Get some puzzle games for your laptop, some really interesting ones out there.

[Linked Image]

I've just indulged in Jackie Lawson online, Christmas Advent Calendar. blush Can't do it until 1st December. Will that be good enough for starters ?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral