Forums
Posted By: granny Unsolved , Ancient or HIstorical Mysteries - 31st Jul 2017 9:02am
Which unsolved ,ancient or historical mysteries, would you think, hope, like to see, or even expect could be solved this century.

Time moves quickly and almost 20yrs since the Millennium .

I'd like the Arch of the Covenant found. (doubt it will be and might not even be admitted)

So everyone knows what I'm talking about. These were the instructions given and written down.

[youtube]CjGJ2MSpauk[/youtube]

After that, I'd like to know what happened to Lord Lucan
Posted By: cools Re: Unsolved , Ancient or HIstorical Mysteries - 31st Jul 2017 10:50am
I want them to find life on other planets and see an alien. Don't believe we are alone but think they keeping clear of this crazy Earth with all it's madness.
Posted By: Excoriator Re: Unsolved , Ancient or HIstorical Mysteries - 31st Jul 2017 12:41pm
Neither the Arc of the Covenant nor the whereabouts of Lucan are very illuminating. I can't see any use for either, nor are either f them ever to com to light.

I'd like to know what is behind this government's attempts to destroy the renewable power industry in the UK. In thirty years we may have a glimpse as to whether it was greed, stupidity, or both.
Posted By: Dilly Re: Unsolved , Ancient or HIstorical Mysteries - 31st Jul 2017 12:52pm
I would like to see Ex say something positive other people's posts. smile
Posted By: cools Re: Unsolved , Ancient or HIstorical Mysteries - 31st Jul 2017 1:34pm
Ha Dilly, now that is asking too much.
I would like to see Ex say something positive other people's posts.

I am delighted to be able to grant this wish.

"I think ALL the posts here are truly marvellous."
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Unsolved , Ancient or HIstorical Mysteries - 31st Jul 2017 4:30pm
Don't understand all the Drama towards Ex. original post, myself?

She made a valid contribution to the topic.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Unsolved , Ancient or HIstorical Mysteries - 31st Jul 2017 4:33pm
Originally Posted by Dilly
I would like to see Ex say something positive other people's posts. smile
Or she could be passive- aggressive and add a smile to neutralise negativity.

wink smile
Posted By: cools Re: Unsolved , Ancient or HIstorical Mysteries - 31st Jul 2017 4:37pm
I always thought Ex was a he Rude.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Unsolved , Ancient or HIstorical Mysteries - 31st Jul 2017 4:45pm
Originally Posted by cools
I always thought Ex was a he Rude.
I did too,but a few days ago she made a post that stated she was female? I might be wrong.

Funny how we all make assumptions though based on user names, specifically gender.
Posted By: cools Re: Unsolved , Ancient or HIstorical Mysteries - 31st Jul 2017 6:30pm
I seem to remember Ex mention of a Mrs Ex Rude..Come on Ex make a positive post and tell us your gender please?? No need to blame the government for what sex you were born is there?
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Unsolved , Ancient or HIstorical Mysteries - 31st Jul 2017 6:42pm
*Shock *Horror

Maybe Ex.is a Lesbian, Cools?

Who knows, who cares.... I don't

As I said she made a valid contribution to the thread and I don't get the 'drama'
Posted By: Dilly Re: Unsolved , Ancient or HIstorical Mysteries - 31st Jul 2017 7:13pm
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
*Shock *Horror

As I said she made a valid contribution to the thread and I don't get the 'drama'

Are you trying to provoke me Rude ? Tut Tut !
Posted By: cools Re: Unsolved , Ancient or HIstorical Mysteries - 31st Jul 2017 7:23pm
No drama on my part Rude, merely an observation..
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Unsolved , Ancient or HIstorical Mysteries - 1st Aug 2017 7:10am
Originally Posted by Dilly
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
*Shock *Horror

Are you trying to provoke me Rude ? Tut Tut !
No.
Well, I have even greater pleasure in solving another ancient mystery - my sex.

I have just double checked in the shower. Nothing has dropped off, and I am still male. Apologies if I inadvertently misled anyone with a post to the contrary. It is, I suppose, possible I am a lesbian trapped in a male body as I am not attracted to men, but that possibility is something I leave to others to debate.

The government is utterly blameless regarding what sex I was born, although it remains responsible for its attempted destruction of the renewables initiative. In this it appears to have been as unsuccessful as it has in most other areas. There are 5,000 MegaWatts of wind turbines currently under construction and a further 17,300 (and rising) consented.

I'd still like to know the real reason why they are so opposed to it though.
Posted By: granny Re: Unsolved , Ancient or HIstorical Mysteries - 1st Aug 2017 8:40am

The topic is 'ancient and historical' mysteries. You may be ancient and historical and a bit of a mystery, but don't lose the plot completely, Geoffrey !
Posted By: Dilly Re: Unsolved , Ancient or HIstorical Mysteries - 1st Aug 2017 9:38am
Originally Posted by granny

The topic is 'ancient and historical' mysteries. You may be ancient and historical and a bit of a mystery, but don't lose the plot completely, Geoffrey !

I wonder where bungle is Granny?
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Unsolved , Ancient or HIstorical Mysteries - 6th Aug 2017 2:32pm
Not so much ancient but I would like to solve the mystery that why the USA with a population of nearly 327 million people that they could only find Clinton and Trump as presidential contenders.

and why explosive residues used to demolish buildings were forund in all the world trade centres that collapsed

Originally Posted by fish5133
Not so much ancient but I would like to solve the mystery that why the USA with a population of nearly 327 million people that they could only find Clinton and Trump as presidential contenders.

and why explosive residues used to demolish buildings were forund in all the world trade centres that collapsed

There were 1896 presidential candidates but in a capitalist society its money and contacts that counts.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral