Forums
Posted By: granny The Sea Takes No Prisoners. - 10th Feb 2016 10:01pm

This took place in France. Disabled person filming unable to assist, but in hindsight he has helped in a different way, showing us what can happen. The elderly couple were saved, but with a warning to each and every one of us.

[youtube]IfaTBnpsAxQ[/youtube]

Posted By: cools Re: The Sea Takes No Prisoners. - 10th Feb 2016 10:52pm
That is dramatic. I never understand why people take such chances with the sea, almost disrespecting it. It's like a living thing and will take you and spit you out if given the chance. Used to do a lot of sailing and have seen it at its best and worst. I have had a few scary times in the water.
Posted By: fish5133 Re: The Sea Takes No Prisoners. - 11th Feb 2016 12:29am
scary. Good job the other guy was there to help in the way he did--he wasn't taking any chances himself and nearly copped it.
Posted By: Uffda Re: The Sea Takes No Prisoners. - 11th Feb 2016 8:28am
The poor couple, I hope they're not too traumatized by the experience.
Posted By: missmahjong Re: The Sea Takes No Prisoners. - 11th Feb 2016 9:26am
Just wached this , very shocking, how the sea came in then ,went back out ,not coming all the way if that makes sense.ANY ONE HAVING A PROBLEM WITH THE COMMENTARY , REPEATING OVER/ OVER EVEN THO IT IS ON MUTE .
Posted By: snowhite Re: The Sea Takes No Prisoners. - 11th Feb 2016 9:53am
Very scary,it happened so quickly it took them by surprise.

Thanks for sharing Granny.
Posted By: granny Re: The Sea Takes No Prisoners. - 17th Feb 2016 10:18am
Noted the video originally posted has been removed . Therefore I am posting another, longer vid of the incident as I consider it to be pretty important.

[youtube]b1dFhQVqXhM[/youtube]

© Wirral-Wikiwirral