Forums
Posted By: casper Wristbands - 25th Jan 2016 10:36am
Campaigners on behalf of asylum seekers say the use of coloured wristbands to enable them to get free meals is degrading,if you go on an all inclusive holiday you will be issued with a wristband or a photographed ID card, I have been on these type of holidays were both systems have been used for ID purposes, if you use the swimming baths you are given a wristband which is most probably the simplest and cheapest form and can be re issued, if we were to give asylum seekers ID cards apart from the cost this would also be frowned on as a human rights issue, it just appears to me that at every attempt to help there appears to be problems, red coloured front doors is another one, apparently all the properties run by this company have red doors, not just the ones that house asylum seekers, it just appears that certain parties are looking for problems that dont really exist, this in turn backfires on those seeking asylum as being ungrateful and getting preferential treatment.
Posted By: venice Re: Wristbands - 25th Jan 2016 12:54pm
I agree with you Casper . It seems the same in lots of things which need to improve. Theres always the people who generally mean well, but are the worst enemy to any cause, by demanding an 'ideal' solution , which usually means far less gets achieved .
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Wristbands - 25th Jan 2016 1:04pm
I thought the same on both issues.

Next we will have to provide them with special prayer mats because the UK's soil is unclean.

I've known people that have had bones broken by their rescuers, do they moan? Did they heck, they thanked their rescuers.
Posted By: Uffda Re: Wristbands - 25th Jan 2016 3:08pm
There will always be a percentage of the population who will make an issue out of anything and create a negative 'spin'. It probably isn't the asylum seekers themselves who have an issue with it but those 'campaigners' who have an agenda.
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Wristbands - 25th Jan 2016 5:05pm
perhaps they can have a yellow star to sew on their coat instead of a coloured wrist band or how about the number 666 on their foreheads. Think if I was hungry I wouldn't give a monkeys about having a wrist band.
Posted By: granny Re: Wristbands - 25th Jan 2016 6:12pm
Originally Posted by diggingdeeper
Next we will have to provide them with special prayer mats because the UK's soil is unclean.

Many a true word said in jest. Saudi Arabia apparently provide the doctrine for the British Muslims in the mosques, and we know how brutal their regime is. They don't take asylum seekers; it is serious offence to smuggle a bible into Saudi Arabia, but they offer to build 200 mosques for Germany. So they see it a long term goal by the looks of things . They also own half of London including our hotels , so yes I think you could be right in the not too distant future.

I tend to agree with Uffda and when certain groups come up with opposition, to a clearly helpful project , it then makes many others fearful of being classed as racist . I wish some of these 'do gooders' could be a little more open minded towards resolving issues instead of making more. If they can't put any better ideas forward, then shut the f up! (or do a baby)
[youtube]mALNyHFqw14[/youtube]
Posted By: Excoriator Re: Wristbands - 25th Jan 2016 10:30pm
The problem is that wristbands identify them as targets for your cretinous UKIP supporter. Abuse of immigrants is not a myth.

The difference between wearing a wrist band in an amusement park is that you are unlikely to be abused because of it.

The UK's response to the migrant crisis has been shameful. If we took in half a million it would be less than 1% of our population would pose no particular problem. That Germany - the country that spawned the Nazis - has welcomed these people in their hundreds of thousands is evidence of how our moral standards have slipped.

We have generously offered to take in 20,000 over five years, or ten a day! You think that's right?
Posted By: granny Re: Wristbands - 25th Jan 2016 11:51pm
Unfortunately, Germany's moral standards are not being so long lived as hoped, and that's what happens when a country is put under pressure. Germany has only taken them for their own purposes and that is because their work force is diminishing. We (the UK) are taking them on a humanitarian basis , which I think is far better, and don't forget the migrants who have been allowed to come here for decades , mainly from our commonwealth countries. So don't knock us too much.
Did anyone see BBC3 tonight about Russia and the treatment of migrants there by the equivalent to the Neo Nazis ?
We are at least civil to migrant and asylum seekers here, which is something to be proud of and do we really want to rock the boat by letting half a million arrive? Maybe some do but maybe they also think that these people should be kept like animals in camps and transit centres. I can't see that being very humanitarian.
Posted By: granny Re: Wristbands - 26th Jan 2016 12:01am
....and the half a million would increase x 4 at least, when the families and dependents are automatically allowed to follow.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Wristbands - 26th Jan 2016 12:17am
Germany increasing its population.
Germany taking over financial control of Europe.
Germany destabilising other European countries financially.
Germany destabilising other European countries socially.

Don't we ever learn? We might as well turn over now to avoid the bloodshed.

Wrist bands will be the least of our worries.
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Wristbands - 26th Jan 2016 1:07am
Excoriator " The problem is that wristbands identify them as targets for your cretinous UKIP supporter. Abuse of immigrants is not a myth."

Long time since ive been called "cretinous". UKIP is not the BNP.
Posted By: granny Re: Wristbands - 26th Jan 2016 1:14am
This is now what they are having to deal with.

http://www.infowars.com/heavily-pregnant-woman-sexually-assaulted-by-migrants-in-germany/
Posted By: Excoriator Re: Wristbands - 27th Jan 2016 9:07am
On the other hand you have this going on:

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/sep/21/sexual-abuse-yarls-wood-immigration

Inexplicably, Granny didn't mention both sides of the story.
Posted By: granny Re: Wristbands - 27th Jan 2016 10:43am
Originally Posted by Excoriator

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/sep/21/sexual-abuse-yarls-wood-immigration

So you obviously think that what goes on in Germany and other Scandinavian countries is admissible, because Yarls Wood counteracts the problem ?

Inexplicably, I also understand that you must think it's ok to bring more migrants to be placed in immigration camps and subjected to such immoral conduct, and you would be happy to accept the possibility ,on behalf of your daughter, wife , mother or son, being molested or sexually assaulted on the grounds of equalisation ?

Two negatives never made a positive.
Posted By: snowhite Re: Wristbands - 27th Jan 2016 12:05pm
New years eve in Germany.

[youtube]v=b9vo8g8eVgo[/youtube]

Posted By: casper Re: Wristbands - 27th Jan 2016 2:07pm
Originally Posted by Excoriator

Hi granny, this appears to be the liberals answer to the problem, I have read a few articles that suggest this type of behaviour is not unusual and goes on in all countries and is also carried out by good Christian boys, that the assaults carried out in Cologne were not as bad as being made out as only half of the seven hundred or so attacks were sexual and the rest were robberies!! unbelievable.

They say tararrush gamea as it is known is not a common practice in Eygpt (from were it allegedly originates)nor anywhere else in the Arab world, and that it was the right wing press that suggested it was part of Arab culture, so excuses are already being made thick and fast, how long before it becomes accepted as part of their culture along with all the other exceptions that are being made to make them feel welcome?
Posted By: granny Re: Wristbands - 27th Jan 2016 2:59pm
Firstly, I had to look up Taharrush gamea. My thoughts go back numerous years to when I travelled (working) to various countries with different cultures. I suppose we all realise that in many of the Muslim countries rape and sexual violence against Muslim women results in the death penalty. One of the reasons the women have to keep themselves hidden most of the time.
Having visited Morroco, Algeria, Libya, Lebanon,to name a few, we as English girls were followed, harassed, and propositioned . The men who were no doubt very frustrated, were free to do or say what they wanted to non Muslim women.
Their culture has not changed and in their eyes we (the Europeans) have promoted easy sex and a freedom of expression. On mass they have come to Europe with a completely wrong ideology, and women walking around in very provocative attire are a temptation they are going to abuse. Neither should any male consider it to be only a problem for women. The North African and certain other cultures don't much care. If a woman is not available, a man will do or a child !

The North Africans have a lot to learn, and whilst I still have no qualms with Syrians, some Iraqis and Palestinians,(rightly or wrongly, I don't know) the majority of the rest are going to cause problems which will seal the massive changes to accommodate them into our societies.

This is a quote about the Calais Jungle :

"The camps themselves are also dangerous, particularly for women, with a volatile mix of desperate young men of different nationalities, drinking, and violence."

So tell me, how is it going to be any different if they should enter the UK ?

This is the WAY they lived in their home countries, half of them are probably fleeing from being imprisoned for their own criminal behaviour. Many have come from impoverished villages where there was no sanitation or facilities to wash. If life was so bad for them in their home countries would you not think they would be happy to ask for asylum in France or Spain (where many have passed through) instead of determinedly living is squalor in the hope they will one day gain entry to UK. They are economic migrants and with them they bring their problems.

If they oppose wrist bands and force our hands to change an idea over such a small issue, then pretty help us when the bigger issues transpire.

My other concern are the parentless children. Without a doubt they need help. Where are the French authorities ? They are on their soil , or is this another case of let's wait and see what UK will do first ? If the French were so concerned they would have brought this plight to light much sooner , but no, not them. I also have to wonder how many of these children really are on their own or if their parents have pushed them to the front of the queue , knowing that once inside UK, parents can follow when identified. These clever African races have every trick up their sleeve and so far we can't see.

In the meantime, more and more genuine asylum seekers suffer through the inability for anyone to see the wood for the trees.
So much so that quite a number of Syrians are attempting to return home from Germany, because it's not what they expected ! They thought they'd be given a house, get a job, family join them, etc. .....so was every town in Syria as bad as painted in the first place?
Posted By: venice Re: Wristbands - 27th Jan 2016 3:13pm
Quote granny
" I also have to wonder how many of these children really are on their own or if their parents have pushed them to the front of the queue , knowing that once inside UK, parents can follow when identified. These clever African races have every trick up their sleeve and so far we can't see"

I believe your 'wondering' is spot on granny. I watched a program on Algazeera the other day , which made exactly that point, and this is also the scenario that answers the question 'why are these young men not staying to fight?' --they view it that they are making the onerous dangerous journey to UK , Germany or wherever, on their own because theres no point endangering the less able/fit rest of the family , when they know the chances are high that they will be entitled to bring the rest of their family over to join them later. Its a sound strategy .
Posted By: cools Re: Wristbands - 27th Jan 2016 3:49pm
I think Cameron is right and I hope he sticks to his guns about how many we take in. It's ridiculous all this fuss about wristbands , red doors , think our own homeless ex army lads etc wouldn't care about such things. Talk about not looking after your own, and being left out in the cold ,literally !
Posted By: casper Re: Wristbands - 27th Jan 2016 4:54pm
I get where you are coming from them not being particular on the man or woman issue, I remember passing through Port Said on many occasions where we used to pick up the boatmen to go through the canal plus the usual assortment of vendors etc, most of the deck crowd wore only shorts and ranged in age from 16 upwards these Arab guys were very touchy feely to the younger ones, patting and rubbing stomachs ( you have plenty to eat my friend) of course we would all laugh about it, he fancies you we would say to the younger ones, but as you say it was without doubt sexual, as someone mentioned in an earlier thread that's why they invented soap on a rope to negate the need to bend down in the showers shocked
Posted By: venice Re: Wristbands - 27th Jan 2016 5:49pm
And I remember my young friend at work in the 70's, a Greek girl married to a Greek boy . She had been married just two years and had temporarily located to Wirral-cant remember why . She was telling me that back home,it was commonplace for the married men to have sexual liasons with each other , usually a young and an older one. She hated it , but said it was accepted over there as not being homosexual in so much much as they didnt prefer men to woman, it was just an accepted optional 'aside'.
Posted By: casper Re: Wristbands - 27th Jan 2016 6:41pm
Yep, so history says that the Spartans were partial to a bit of male "bonding" although many were married it is said that they spent most of their time in a male environment and this encouraged them to form a bond to defend each other to the death, I always wondered why the Thespians carried their sheilds over their backs shifty
Posted By: granny Re: Wristbands - 27th Jan 2016 8:41pm
Venice, your friend was right. Having also lived in Greece , she wasn't telling porkies !

Another interesting phenomena is that masses of Muslims , mainly Iranians and Afghans are turning to Christianity in Germany > Having dreams of Jesus !
Well, we know it's wrong to judge, but it is being seen as another tool to secure their application for asylum.

At the same time, the sale of a new edition of Hitler's Mein Kampf , are flying off the shelves in Germany.

....but we'll continue to worry about the implications of a wrist band .
Posted By: casper Re: Wristbands - 28th Jan 2016 7:15am
Quote granny, many Muslims are turning to Christianity, I mentioned this in a thread not so long ago basically saying that the Muslim religion allows them to lie about their faith to deny they are Muslim or to claim to be of another faith on oath and without offending Allah and still be a good Muslim, it so ambiguous it must have been written by a lawyer.
Posted By: casper Re: Wristbands - 28th Jan 2016 3:31pm
It is acceptable for a Muslim to to lie about his religion and and deceive others with his intentions it is called al taqiyya, I think the last time I posted this someone replied that al taqiyya only applies to their enemies, well how do they define enemies? does not Allah preach that all none Muslims are the enemies of Islam? we have around 500 young people most born and bred in the UK in Syria that wish us harm, they tell us that their religion tells them we the kuffir are their enemies and their aim is to destroy us and our society, other Muslims say this is not true, so lets go back to ambiguity of how different interpretations or wording of a religion can mean different things when it suits.
Posted By: granny Re: Wristbands - 28th Jan 2016 3:35pm
Moving on from wristbands for a moment.

Saudi Arabians own a lot of property and businesses here in the UK and Europe, (including their connections with Peel Ports) .
Now we find that Iran is investing billions in Europe. Saudi Arabia and Iran are pretty much the worst of enemies. 'Turf war' springs to mind.
This is becoming far too large a problem to rectify if the rules aren't changed ,soon . Sleep walking into a bottomless pit.
Posted By: casper Re: Wristbands - 28th Jan 2016 6:58pm
My own opinion is that the Trojan Horse has been left on the shores of Europe complete with wristband,it has already been established that 60% of asylum seekers are not genuine, the full impact on the various countries involved is begining to dawn, the open door policy is a disaster, I am waiting to see what happens when they attempt to repatriate those that shouldnt be there, a Danish man has already been knifed in a repatriation centre , It will be a logistical nightmare made even harder because the illegals will have to be forcefully removed.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral