Forums
Posted By: RUDEBOX Druggies trapped in unlocked cupboard - 3rd Jan 2015 6:10pm
http://metro.co.uk/2015/01/02/coupl...hile-high-on-drugs-5006710/?ito=facebook

A couple who were ‘high on drugs’ managed to become trapped in a janitor’s cupboard for two days, only to find it was unlocked the whole time.

Amber Campbell, 25, and John Arwood, 31 broke into the Marine and Environmental Science Center in Daytona, Florida and found a closet where they allegedly smoked crystal meth and crack cocaine.

In their intoxicated state the pair forgot how to exit the cupboard, and were trapped inside for two days before they finally decided to call the police on Tuesday.

Officers went to the building where the strong smell of excrement led them to the entrapped couple.
Posted By: missmahjong Re: Druggies trapped in unlocked cupboard - 3rd Jan 2015 6:53pm
I find this amusing , maybe i should,nt lol
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Druggies trapped in unlocked cupboard - 3rd Jan 2015 6:54pm
Originally Posted by missmahjong
I find this amusing , maybe i should,nt lol
I did too.
Posted By: missmahjong Re: Druggies trapped in unlocked cupboard - 3rd Jan 2015 7:01pm
They were lucky ,that there phone stayed 'charged', mine 'dies' very quick....
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Druggies trapped in unlocked cupboard - 3rd Jan 2015 7:15pm
Originally Posted by missmahjong
They were lucky ,that there phone stayed 'charged', mine 'dies' very quick....
Well, they weren't playing Candy Crush in there. Lol laugh I would have loved to have heard their conversations..... raftl
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Druggies trapped in unlocked cupboard - 3rd Jan 2015 9:46pm
Pmsl good post!
Amusing. happy
Posted By: s7uajones Re: Druggies trapped in unlocked cupboard - 4th Jan 2015 7:20am
Budding hide and seek champions
Posted By: Stingray Re: Druggies trapped in unlocked cupboard - 4th Jan 2015 5:09pm
Sounds like they're in the shit now!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral