Forums
Posted By: granny Old Boyfriends - 20th Sep 2014 10:43am
Looking through topics, I espied a topic called 'Old Girlfriends' going back to 2008

There may have been a similar topic on 'Old Boyfriends' but I can't find one. So here it is.

Tell us about your old boyfriends , even if they were old !

One I remember, took me to N.Wales for a day to walk up Snowdon. It's only at times like these that the little things show.
Firstly, his climbing socks, one grey sock and one green. Next, out came the inhaler as we ascended. Turns out he was colour blind and asthmatic , it also turned out that the bugger was married with two children.
He got to the top and I didn't!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Old Boyfriends - 20th Sep 2014 10:56am
Originally Posted by granny
Looking through topics, I espied a topic called 'Old Girlfriends' going back to 2008

There may have been a similar topic on 'Old Boyfriends' but I can't find one. So here it is.

Tell us about your old boyfriends , even if they were old !

One I remember, took me to N.Wales for a day to walk up Snowdon. It's only at times like these that the little things show.
Firstly, his climbing socks, one grey sock and one green. Next, out came the inhaler as we ascended. Turns out he was colour blind and asthmatic , it also turned out that the bugger was married with two children.
He got to the top and I didn't!

Wow - you sure could choose them eh Granny ! raftl
© Wirral-Wikiwirral