Forums
I have these strange hard, white itchy bumps on my skin. My feet, legs, thighs, arms and hands. I have no choice but to itch them, once itched a red spot appears in the centre of them.
Has anybody else ever experienced anything like this or any idea what it could be. Should i see a doctor?
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: White itchy bumps on my skin. What are they? - 8th Sep 2013 11:12pm
Have you a pet animal? It may be fleas.
Looks like the fleas have got to ShaunTheSheep. Hope he`s ok.
Posted By: Dilly Re: White itchy bumps on my skin. What are they? - 9th Sep 2013 5:10am
Hi Shaun, I would try some antihistamine tablets from your chemist, sounds like you have a reaction to something, your chemist will also take a look and advise you.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: White itchy bumps on my skin. What are they? - 9th Sep 2013 5:42am
Maybe heat rash shaun?
Posted By: j_demo Re: White itchy bumps on my skin. What are they? - 9th Sep 2013 11:39am
it goes without saying that you should see a health professional.

either your GP if you can get an appointment fairly soon ish or alternatively your local pharmacist should be able to offer advice.
Get thee to the Quack Sean - could be anything.
Posted By: madrob Re: White itchy bumps on my skin. What are they? - 9th Sep 2013 4:03pm
aids lol
Originally Posted by madrob
aids lol
If that's meant to be humorous it's lost on me.
Just spotted Shaun, he`s ok now

Attached picture shaun.jpg
Posted By: venice Re: White itchy bumps on my skin. What are they? - 10th Sep 2013 8:35am
madrob what are you thinking putting that !! Totally unfunny.Surely you realize how upsetting this comment might be for anyone who either has aids or has a loved one with it.
Posted By: chriskay Re: White itchy bumps on my skin. What are they? - 10th Sep 2013 12:27pm
Originally Posted by venice
madrob what are you thinking putting that !! Totally unfunny.Surely you realize how upsetting this comment might be for anyone who either has aids or has a loved one with it.

withthat
© Wirral-Wikiwirral