Forums
Posted By: Tracyxxxx Swingers Club - 1st Jun 2013 11:33pm
Hi
Not sure if this is appropriate, but me and me husband are thinking of going along to the swingers club Townhouse International on Union Street, just curious if anyone has been there, what's the atmos like, good experience etc? Obviously you might not want to discuss it here, please feel free to pm me.
Posted By: lansyp Re: Swingers Club - 2nd Jun 2013 6:41am
yes its great me and the wife went there ouple of years ago i got off with a real nice piece ,there was loads with vibrators and loads to choose from.........oh no sorry that was over the road in the car phone warehouse
Posted By: Dilly Re: Swingers Club - 2nd Jun 2013 7:09am
Originally Posted by lansyp
yes its great me and the wife went there ouple of years ago i got off with a real nice piece ,there was loads with vibrators and loads to choose from.........oh no sorry that was over the road in the car phone warehouse

you had me there for a second Lansyp,if you will pardon the pun.
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: Swingers Club - 2nd Jun 2013 7:18am
Warehouse....Whorehouse.Easy mistake to make.
Posted By: SUExx Re: Swingers Club - 2nd Jun 2013 7:47am
Dear oh dear, I'm afraid that when NEWBIES post such stuff as this in two different sections in their first day I do wonder what's going.
Posted By: rocks Re: Swingers Club - 2nd Jun 2013 8:18am
withthat mmmm i wonder who's recently had their account closed.. think oh yeah
Posted By: granny Re: Swingers Club - 2nd Jun 2013 8:23am
Me too Suexx.

Is there any age limit Tracy?
Posted By: lansyp Re: Swingers Club - 2nd Jun 2013 8:44am
apparently there is another one opening in birkenhead ,wonder if they will do a darts team or pool team like the pubs do lol
Posted By: SUExx Re: Swingers Club - 2nd Jun 2013 8:47am
Originally Posted by SUExx
Dear oh dear, I'm afraid that when NEWBIES post such stuff as this in two different sections in their first day I do wonder what's going.
I meant I wonder what's going on, it's not kind of thing we really want on here.
Posted By: SUExx Re: Swingers Club - 2nd Jun 2013 8:50am
Originally Posted by rocks
withthat mmmm i wonder who's recently had their account closed.. think oh yeah
I thought they where quiet, didn't realise lol.
Posted By: granny Re: Swingers Club - 2nd Jun 2013 8:54am
Must be looking for new members then......

Attached picture imagesCAPHAGIR.jpg
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: Swingers Club - 2nd Jun 2013 8:58am
Any man who would take his wife to such a place must not have any respect for her,very little for himself and none at all for the sanctity of marriage.But that's just my opinion,obviously others disagree.
Posted By: Dilly Re: Swingers Club - 2nd Jun 2013 9:36am
maybe we could use it as a venue for Wiki meets,we could all get to know each other better. laugh
Posted By: lansyp Re: Swingers Club - 2nd Jun 2013 9:53am
lol to that dilly lol
Posted By: lansyp Re: Swingers Club - 2nd Jun 2013 9:54am
we could have a section on wiki and call it members members lol
Posted By: Dilly Re: Swingers Club - 2nd Jun 2013 10:07am

that would be unfair,as some members would always think they were bigger than others.
Posted By: granny Re: Swingers Club - 2nd Jun 2013 10:10am
Originally Posted by Dilly

that would be unfair,as some members would always think they were bigger than others.

Steady on Dilly..in what way? shocked
Posted By: Dilly Re: Swingers Club - 2nd Jun 2013 11:10am
Granny I think there would be a pecking order, and due to my pecker I fear I maybe at the back of the queue.
Posted By: EvilCycle Re: Swingers Club - 2nd Jun 2013 11:38am
But I love swinging... in the park, although they are not as fun as merry go rounds I must say.
Posted By: sunnyside Re: Swingers Club - 2nd Jun 2013 11:43am
pardon me..but i am unaware of this place...is this a wind up ? were is this establishment?
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Swingers Club - 2nd Jun 2013 12:04pm
It's by the custody suite on buetford rd

It was in the globe.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Swingers Club - 2nd Jun 2013 12:08pm
www.townhouseinternational.co.uk
Posted By: Dilly Re: Swingers Club - 2nd Jun 2013 1:03pm
I think this could be a good place to hang out.
Posted By: EvilCycle Re: Swingers Club - 2nd Jun 2013 1:32pm
Yeah somewhere to just blow off some... steam.
Posted By: paul110180 Re: Swingers Club - 2nd Jun 2013 1:33pm
Easy now sunny ha ..... How do u like ur eggs .....
Posted By: Alonso Re: Swingers Club - 2nd Jun 2013 3:33pm
It would be nice just to have the energy. smile
Posted By: Dilly Re: Swingers Club - 2nd Jun 2013 4:35pm
Originally Posted by Alonso
It would be nice just to have the energy. smile

Try Scotish gas.
Posted By: cathie Re: Swingers Club - 2nd Jun 2013 4:37pm
Can single people go or do you need someone you can swap? In which case I'm going to need a plus 1 ;-)
Posted By: cathie Re: Swingers Club - 2nd Jun 2013 4:39pm
Excuse my nievety but why is it more expensive for single men than single woman?
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: Swingers Club - 2nd Jun 2013 4:43pm
Scotish gas is no good when my pilot lights gone out :-)
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: Swingers Club - 2nd Jun 2013 4:43pm
they are more desperate ?
Posted By: sunnyside Re: Swingers Club - 2nd Jun 2013 5:17pm
Originally Posted by cathie
Excuse my nievety but why is it more expensive for single men than single woman?
because most clubs etc know if they get the men in women will follow....men will pay more cos they think it will be easy peasy.
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: Swingers Club - 2nd Jun 2013 5:21pm
and sunny knows best :-)
Posted By: sunnyside Re: Swingers Club - 2nd Jun 2013 5:23pm
Wiki has threads for most things and is a great site..for advice.friends.etc..but should we judge topics that we personally don't approve of or agree with..each to their own..thats what wiki is about surely choices.if you do not like it dont look ...its the same on tv if you dont like a programme turn over or switch off.
it would be a boring life if we all felt the same.
nowadays single's club dating sites etc are very acceptable why dosen't some start one on here?
there are many lonely people out there.looking for partner or companion etc.
and before you ask i am not a troll or the likes x
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: Swingers Club - 2nd Jun 2013 5:26pm
somebody asked about a club on here about a week ago, cant remember his name. had his picture up too.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Swingers Club - 2nd Jun 2013 5:45pm
Amusing.
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: Swingers Club - 2nd Jun 2013 7:31pm
Hey Sunny, I found that link
https://www.wikiwirral.co.uk/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/796036/1.html
Posted By: sunnyside Re: Swingers Club - 2nd Jun 2013 7:57pm
Originally Posted by ZipperClub
just had a look zipper and a smile...its looks like a good idea...i think it could work...i am sure there is enough people on here to get it off the ground 2 keen people could make this a popular thread.
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: Swingers Club - 2nd Jun 2013 8:05pm
I dont think there are many single people here, It may end up like Friends Re-United and all leave our better halfs for the greener grass. Oh, and pretend to be single when they are not. I`m free..........
Posted By: Elizabeth Re: Swingers Club - 2nd Jun 2013 11:43pm
There must be a demand for a swingers club it or they wouldn't have opened it up!

I for one won't be going as the only thing swinging about me is my boobs when they're relieved of the bra, swinging far too low below my waist frown

TMI i know smile
Posted By: Tatey Re: Swingers Club - 3rd Jun 2013 5:20am
I think that the person that started the thread is the new owner. Look how much interest there is already. ;-)
Posted By: Vanmanone Re: Swingers Club - 3rd Jun 2013 6:39am
So its not a dancing class then`no?
Its ok`theres a market for those Elizabeth,
Oh Dear! am out of here.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Swingers Club - 3rd Jun 2013 1:36pm
hellooooooooooooooo.......did some one mention swinging?
can you swing alone?....lol... for all the problems i have getting a date, partner or that someone special...believe it or not....gasp its not my scene.
iam suprized to see it on here to be honest, not sure if it was the place to be inquiring about it.
Posted By: Dilly Re: Swingers Club - 3rd Jun 2013 10:16pm
just been down to the Townhouse,sorry to see they are not doing the bingo any more but there were some tasty blue rinses in there. happy daze.
Posted By: Elizabeth Re: Swingers Club - 4th Jun 2013 3:40am
Originally Posted by Vanmanone

Its ok`theres a market for those Elizabeth,

Hahahaha really? FFS !
Posted By: Tracyxxxx Re: Swingers Club - 8th Jun 2013 8:11pm
Sorry if I offended anyone, wasn't my intention frown. but thanks to all those who sent a PM with advice, was really appreciated.
Posted By: Vanmanone Re: Swingers Club - 8th Jun 2013 8:43pm
Originally Posted by Tracyxxxx
frown. but thanks to all those who sent a PM with advice, was really appreciated.

Your Welcome ....... happy happy
[Linked Image]
Posted By: LittlePhilly Re: Swingers Club - 5th Aug 2013 11:50am
Hi,
Did you eventually visit? Can you PM me any comments?
Posted By: MrTown Re: Swingers Club - 9th Dec 2013 11:51pm
As you can see I have just registered. That is because I have just seen this thread on a search engine and would like to clarify a couple of things.
The OP is not the owner...I am.
I am not here to publicise the club..I don't need to. We have 14500 members, most of whom are on the Wirral and those that want to know about us, find us.
We are in Tranmere, not Birkenhead as someone stated and yes we are by the Carphone whorehouse!! That was funny! :-)
I like to promote a live and let live attitude. We don't bother you, we don't cause trouble, we don't diss you behind your back. Most of our members are professionals...maybe even your neighbour
We have kept ourselves to ourselves for nearly 9 years and not once has there been an arrest, a call to the police regarding bad behaviour, no street fighting, no obscene behaviour. Go down to Birkenhead on a saturday night and you will get all of this outside most of the bars and the police are called regularly.
To run as we do, we have to follow very strict policies set by the police, the council, the fire safety officers and the public health department. We are one of the most closely governed social establishments on the Wirral right now and we continue because we don't cause any harm to those around us.
You may not agree with what we do. I don't agree with drug taking, urinating on the street, dogs pooping in streets to be left by owners and people who bend the 'system' to their own ends. But, I don't go on public boards making silly comments about something that 1/ has been going on since time began, 2/ isn't going anywhere, 3/ Does no harm to anyone and 4/ is actually something that a lot of people fancy trying but are too shy/scared/embarrassed to admit.
We actually do a lot of good too. We raise money for charity and offer a safe haven for the gay community.
Please don't judge us...it's not nice and I'm not judging you. If you don't understand something then you are best leaving it alone or if interested, make sensible responses so that you may learn more.
Anyway, I won't be justifying the club anymore...just felt the need to put a few things straight.
So for now...you go about your business and I will have a damn good time going about mine. I won't be old and wondering 'what if' that's for sure, but I also won't be judging anyone else in the process either
Merry Christmas
Townhouse xx
© Wirral-Wikiwirral