Forums
Posted By: Snodvan Makes you feel good to see - 4th May 2013 10:15pm
Picked this Youtube link up of another forum. WELL worth a watch because it will (should) make you feel all warm and restore your faith in humanity

In Russia driving standards are low and most cars, especially in the cities, have front/ rear facing video cameras because without the vid the insurers are not likely to pay up for any accident.

However, the vids can also show up the nice side of the Russian character

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGEiA80ZL08

Snod
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: Makes you feel good to see - 4th May 2013 10:37pm
Very good
Posted By: Elizabeth Re: Makes you feel good to see - 4th May 2013 11:43pm
it does make me feel good to watch it smile Thanks for sharing it
Posted By: Candlyfloss Re: Makes you feel good to see - 4th May 2013 11:56pm
Aw this does make you feel good.so nice to see things like that happening.Thanks for sharing.its one i would watch again.
Posted By: Tatey Re: Makes you feel good to see - 5th May 2013 7:51am
Heartwarming. Nice to see a Nissan X-Trail in there as well. ;-)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Makes you feel good to see - 5th May 2013 8:16am
Thanks Snod. As you say, WELL worth a look! Makes a real change from the usual death/doom/disaster/road rage crud.

Fuzzy and warm feeling ... Yes! happy

Great to see the trolleybus wires in the towns too - although I may be on my own on that one !!
Posted By: McFlurry Re: Makes you feel good to see - 5th May 2013 8:29am
It is nice to see people helping others. I liked the video.

However does it not make you feel a little sad that these small acts are seen as anything other than part of being a normal human being?

Pretty much everything seen on that video are things that I myself would do for others in the same situation.
Posted By: stickybeak Re: Makes you feel good to see - 5th May 2013 9:20am
feel good video, thanks for sharing.
Posted By: mikethetrainman Re: Makes you feel good to see - 5th May 2013 11:34am
great video thanks for sharing, its good know there,s some human kindness out there in this world... happy
Posted By: ponytail Re: Makes you feel good to see - 6th May 2013 7:56am
Such lovely helpful people who took time out to help others. Thanks for sharing.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral