Forums
Posted By: Toffeenose child in a car... - 17th Aug 2012 4:38pm
My mate just posted this on Facebook , thought i would share it with Wiki.
is fuming and gob smacked!! just came out of asda/iceland birkenhead heading to the car and the gentleman parked next to me who looked annoyed and said is that your child in the car there? as i looked and said no and looked at the screaming toddler on her own with the window fully down and very distressed! he said that is an absolute disgrace ( and i fully agreed!) he said to me i feel awkward staying with her and i need to get back to work! ok i said and then tried to calm the poor mite down which i did! got all sorts of info out of her! i told another passer by the situation and they went and told security in both shops who came out to see what was happening, then both went in to announce over the tanoy system about the child! 20 minutes later a rather charming young lady (NOT) came and said i was only gone for 2 mins and that i should mind my own f****** business then cursed at the child and drove off!!! x
Posted By: kevinhit Re: child in a car... - 17th Aug 2012 4:43pm
Thats disgusting. Poor kid. Imagine what must happen behind closed doors. You see things like this all over the place, sickening.
Posted By: ducky73 Re: child in a car... - 17th Aug 2012 4:50pm
omg anyone could of snatched the little one . shame on the mother for leaving her in the car .
Posted By: louise127 Re: child in a car... - 17th Aug 2012 5:13pm
she shouldnlt be allowed to have kids should be reported, poor kid must have been so scared, any passing nutter could have whipped her away
Posted By: CVCVCV Re: child in a car... - 17th Aug 2012 5:20pm
Next time, just call the police. Child endangerment.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: child in a car... - 17th Aug 2012 5:22pm
Originally Posted by CVCVCV
Next time, just call the police. Child endangerment.

withthat
Posted By: dave_h Re: child in a car... - 17th Aug 2012 5:57pm
does your have the reg of the car i would strongly urge either a call to the police but proberly social services, thats fooking disgusting! if she would of told me to mind my own fooking business, woman or not id of bang her the fook out
Posted By: dave_h Re: child in a car... - 17th Aug 2012 5:58pm
Originally Posted by dave_h
does your have the reg of the car i would strongly urge either a call to the police but proberly social services, thats fooking disgusting! if she would of told me to mind my own fooking business, woman or not id of bang her the fook out

i meant the child being left on her own is disgusting and not being told to mind own business...sorry
Posted By: colin86 Re: child in a car... - 17th Aug 2012 6:21pm
sickens me people like this cause there are people who cant have kids, then you have ... like this knocks me sick
Posted By: slinky4 Re: child in a car... - 17th Aug 2012 6:26pm
Unreal,she chould be charged with neglect and cruelty.pity the police werent called,did you get the reg number? poor child,makes you wonder what happens in the home if she can do that so openly frown
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: child in a car... - 17th Aug 2012 7:20pm
if security were called maybe they clocked the reg on cctv?

I fookin hope so. This needs reporting.
Posted By: Toffeenose Re: child in a car... - 17th Aug 2012 8:02pm
According to my mate , who witnessed this , not me, the security made a note of her reg and said they would pass it on to the police.
Posted By: slinky4 Re: child in a car... - 17th Aug 2012 10:50pm
excellent lets hope they do,she doesnt deserve kids.
Posted By: granny Re: child in a car... - 17th Aug 2012 11:06pm
And we wonder why there are so many children taken into care.Poor litttle mites, no win situation for them.

Did anyone see the Wirral Midwives the other night?
One woman had her third baby, just born and immediately taken into care, as the previous two had also been. Words fail!
Posted By: Touchstone Re: child in a car... - 18th Aug 2012 6:17am
Wonder what the type of adult she'll grow up into when she's got such shite of a mother as her role model. I agree that social services should be informed. Given the disgraceful cutbacks these areas are facing though, I wonder about their ability to deal with such situations properly.
Posted By: dave_h Re: child in a car... - 18th Aug 2012 8:30am
Originally Posted by granny
And we wonder why there are so many children taken into care.Poor litttle mites, no win situation for them.

Did anyone see the Wirral Midwives the other night?
One woman had her third baby, just born and immediately taken into care, as the previous two had also been. Words fail!

women like that should be filled in with cement
Posted By: Sneezy Re: child in a car... - 18th Aug 2012 9:52am
Makes my heart hurt when I think of the lives some kids must have....it's disgusting the way some are treated and so publicly as well, the parents don't give a toss !!
There are people aching to have children and to smother them with love and give them nothing but kindness and a feeling of being wanted.
I have to try and make myself not think about it at times or it would send me mental thinking of a child in such distress or being hurt.
I know it's just life but it still hurts like mad frown
Posted By: SammyJones Re: child in a car... - 18th Aug 2012 12:46pm
Problem is that kids aren't kids to these people. They're merely annoyances to be put up with in order to get their child benefit and other perks.
Posted By: starakita Re: child in a car... - 18th Aug 2012 1:58pm
Originally Posted by SammyJones
Problem is that kids aren't kids to these people. They're merely annoyances to be put up with in order to get their child benefit and other perks.
those days of using kids as cash cows & getting a nice house are going to come crashing down for them next April when all the new changes come in but they probably havnt got the brains to read about it.
Posted By: granny Re: child in a car... - 18th Aug 2012 7:55pm
Originally Posted by starakita
those days of using kids as cash cows & getting a nice house are going to come crashing down for them next April when all the new changes come in but they probably havnt got the brains to read about it.

Not too sure on that issue Starakita. If they are expected to get out to work, I feel the answer will be to have another baby, as a delay tactic!
Posted By: SammyJones Re: child in a car... - 18th Aug 2012 8:55pm
You what Granny?

Your response was bollocks.

Please try harder.
Posted By: granny Re: child in a car... - 18th Aug 2012 9:04pm
You what Granny?

Please try harder.

Many have no intention of working, so bollocks to you too.
Posted By: SammyJones Re: child in a car... - 18th Aug 2012 9:11pm
Originally Posted by granny
You what Granny?

Please try harder.

Many have no intention of working, so bollocks to you too.

Thanks
Posted By: chriskay Re: child in a car... - 18th Aug 2012 9:20pm
You what Granny?

Please try harder.

I think Granny's response hit the nail on the head; this is exactly what will happen.
Posted By: dave_h Re: child in a car... - 18th Aug 2012 10:10pm
all they know, were in the 3rd generation of unemployment for some families which is sad, no drive, but i think we have gone a little off topic lol
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: child in a car... - 18th Aug 2012 10:49pm

You hit the nail on the head!

Respect! bowdown
© Wirral-Wikiwirral