Forums
Posted By: Anonymous So now I Owe Nectar.. 1,289 points - 22nd Jun 2012 7:36pm

Yes, I checked my Nectar account online and discovered that I was -[minus] 1,289 points!!...so I emailed nectar and this is what the said...Nectar card number: 9826 3000 xxxxxxxxxxx
Your current points balance: - 1,289
Thanks for your email regarding your account balance.
I've checked your account transactions and can see that Sainsbury's credited 1,800 bonus points on 19/06/12. These points were then removed by Sainsbury's on 21/06/12. The points balance then went in to the minus due to redeeming 1,500 on 19/06/12.

Regards

Carol
Nectar Team
So them I emailed this to Sainsburys
As this was an error on sainsburys part and being that they did originally owe me 600 bonus points for buying a proglide razor [which I never received] last sept,maybe you could waive this minus out of goodwill?? regards
they replied...
Thank you for your email. We take our customers’ concerns seriously and we want to make sure we fully investigate them.

Your comments have been shared with one of our Customer Managers who will look into your issues further and be in touch with you soon.

We appreciate you taking the time to get in touch as your feedback is important to us.

Kind regards

Andrew Rooney | Customer Manager
Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd | 33 Holborn, London | EC1N 2HT

I will keep you updated meanwhile I am avoiding using Nectar card as it would take me ages just to get back to zero, so hello Morrisons/Asda/Tesco
Posted By: Anonymous Re: So now I Owe Nectar.. 1,289 points - 23rd Jun 2012 8:00am
No word from Sainsburys yet but on checking my Nectar account this morning it now stands at -[minus]672 points ???? so it appears that they have removed 617 points I'm confused!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: So now I Owe Nectar.. 1,289 points - 2nd Jul 2012 4:28pm
Sainsburys phoned today said sorry ..removed deficit and gave me 1000 points so all well that ends well
Posted By: Sanchez Re: So now I Owe Nectar.. 1,289 points - 2nd Jul 2012 4:58pm
Wow, shops enforcing points as if it where money from a bank. Madness.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral