Forums
Posted By: Inch_High Helen Louise Coen - 19th Nov 2011 2:17pm
If anyone knows Helen is in touch with her or has any information, please message me. She was married at one point and her surname then was then Thompson. Helen was born in Bebington Wirral in 1970. Any help would really be appreciated in reuniting Helen back with her family
Posted By: ex0__ Re: Helen Louise Coen - 19th Nov 2011 2:44pm
More info would help. Especially since most social sites get scanned by photo when doing people searches.

How about this one:

https://www.facebook.com/helenlouisethompson
Posted By: Inch_High Re: Helen Louise Coen - 19th Nov 2011 2:51pm
Thanks for your response. I have been searching for some time and have tried most avenues. I wanted to post on this site as it is local to where she was brought up in and around the Wirral. All it may take is one person to see this that may hold the answer to where she is.

Again thanks for your help it really is appreciated
Posted By: ex0__ Re: Helen Louise Coen - 19th Nov 2011 2:58pm
Mmk, best of luck smile
Posted By: Inch_High Re: Helen Louise Coen - 19th Nov 2011 3:01pm
Thank you, I will need it with this case smile Just want to reunite her with her family who are concerned about her
Posted By: Madge Re: Helen Louise Coen - 19th Nov 2011 7:14pm
I knew a helen louise Coen if you inbox me a number i will contact you, is she small in height and had a daughter called charlotte ?
Posted By: Inch_High Re: Helen Louise Coen - 20th Nov 2011 8:34am
Thanks for replying, have inboxed you.
Posted By: charlie46 Re: Helen Louise Coen - 4th Jul 2013 11:14am
Hi this post is from a long time ago now other people who have been searching for my mother might of given up the search or got hold of the information that they were after where as I have been left out of the situation which I think is very unfair I know you are probably thinking at this point this person who is writing to me could be anybody but I am not I am charlotte jane coen who is Helen louise coens daughter if there are any questions you want to ask me before you gave me any information on my mother I would happily answer them to prove me to be genuine.I would be very great full to you if you got back to me since I found out about what real and whats not in my family Helen has become a grandmother again please please aid me I am deseperate at this point to get hold of her I have so much to talk about and as her daughter want to be given that chance.

Please please please help me

Charlotte
© Wirral-Wikiwirral