Forums
Posted By: shar215 £3.99 perfume - 9th Sep 2011 7:43pm
Lidl beats channel in perfume wars .lidl has a new perfume called
Posted By: shar215 Re: £3.99 perfume - 9th Sep 2011 7:52pm
sorry rest of post ...the perfume is called suddenly it beat Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel which is £61 quid ..got a bottle of suddenly today smells great really expensive ..for £3.99.its a great deal
Posted By: paxvobiscum Re: £3.99 perfume - 18th Sep 2011 7:10pm
I agree it's lovely. Have never bought cheap perfume but this one is as you said, and I was also impressed by the expensive looking packaging. A very good product
Posted By: Pepper_Head Re: £3.99 perfume - 18th Sep 2011 7:12pm
Probably no good for anyone with sensitive skin.
Posted By: paxvobiscum Re: £3.99 perfume - 21st Sep 2011 6:08pm
Originally Posted by Pepper_Head
Probably no good for anyone with sensitive skin.

Would it be worth a try?
Posted By: shar215 Re: £3.99 perfume - 5th Oct 2011 7:54pm
i have sensitive skin ..i have no probs ..only problem i have got is that it has sold out .
Posted By: Wench Re: £3.99 perfume - 5th Oct 2011 9:11pm
Every time I go to buy a bottle they have none - it's just not on frown
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: £3.99 perfume - 5th Oct 2011 10:16pm
I am a bit of a toff when it comes to perfume

I always find that expensive is always better

But will give this a try

plus I don't have sensitive skin so should be ok smile
Posted By: Wench Re: £3.99 perfume - 5th Oct 2011 10:19pm
I'm the same Sarah - I have my core set of perfumes that I rarely stray from. The cheapest one is £40-£45 for a small bottle. I have to say though that this Lidl one is beautiful. Had someone gave me a tester of it and said would you pay £35 for it, I'd have said yes.
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: £3.99 perfume - 5th Oct 2011 10:24pm
Well wench you seem to you your stuff with perfume like me smile
I'm in love with armarni perfumes,diamonds is my fav.
But will have to get some and check it out
Some perfumes I have tryed in the past coast a bomb,and the smell dose not last.
Posted By: Wench Re: £3.99 perfume - 5th Oct 2011 10:36pm
Kenzo Flower Essentielle and Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb for me smile I'm trying to think what is on the shelf in the bathroom - there's a fair few miniatures of ones that I love, but not enough to splash out on big bottles.

The worst one I ever bought has to be Catpiss Catpiss, formerly known as Anais Anais raftl You're too young to remember the "poison" and "opium" years. I shudder at the thought of them now raftl

The only 2 cheap ones that I ever liked were SO! and an Avon one that had a lid that was a pink bow (I can't remember the name for the life of me). That was many many years ago though.
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: £3.99 perfume - 5th Oct 2011 10:44pm
Agreed!
Anais anais is vile,eeeewwwww I can smell it now lol
Yes so.... Is ok when I was 10 lol
I will be honest I order a lot from avon as my friend dose it and I have to admit,some off the stuff out of there is lovley
I just got a few weeks ago unspoken by fergie
Wench its really nice and I think there is a new one out called black satin I think.
Its a must buy smile
Posted By: Wench Re: £3.99 perfume - 5th Oct 2011 10:50pm
My Sis in Law got me some bath/shower stuff with body lotion, spray, misting oil etc from Avon and it's divine! Please don't make me get up to look at the name raftl
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: £3.99 perfume - 5th Oct 2011 10:54pm
Lol nope its ok
Good the gift sets tho,I really didn't think that avoin stuff was that nice but it really is lol
I've been meaning to get ste some stuff out off there but its all so nice and there is so much to choose from lol
Posted By: yewgarth Re: £3.99 perfume - 5th Oct 2011 11:08pm
i remember the missus bought a bottle of perfume from one of these shops that open for a day then do a runner. I could see it had a label under the original one. When i carefully peeled it back it said ''Bleau Job''. It was shite too!
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: £3.99 perfume - 5th Oct 2011 11:11pm
Lol !! smile
Posted By: gemgem87 Re: £3.99 perfume - 25th Oct 2011 9:52am
Originally Posted by Wench
Kenzo Flower Essentielle and Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb for me smile I'm trying to think what is on the shelf in the bathroom - there's a fair few miniatures of ones that I love, but not enough to splash out on big bottles.

The worst one I ever bought has to be Catpiss Catpiss, formerly known as Anais Anais raftl You're too young to remember the "poison" and "opium" years. I shudder at the thought of them now raftl

The only 2 cheap ones that I ever liked were SO! and an Avon one that had a lid that was a pink bow (I can't remember the name for the life of me). That was many many years ago though.

I remember Poison!! My mum used to bring me back bottles of the stuff whenever she went away, I was about 11 and thought I was proper posh wearing perfume raftl shame I smelt like a dog's backside!

I remember her also bringing back Joop for my brother, which certainly didn't smell like Joop and after about a week it had turned orange in the bottle rather than pink, god knows what was in it....
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: £3.99 perfume - 25th Oct 2011 12:49pm
Talking about parfum, coming back from hols the missus bought a bottle of Jean Paul Galtiere, the one in a tin and the bottle is shaped like a female torso. Had it for a while but opened it a couple of weeks ago and the bloody atomiser top is missing. Anyone out there got an empty one we can utilise or put me in the right direction to obtain one??? Any pointers would be much appreciated.
Posted By: Wench Re: £3.99 perfume - 25th Oct 2011 1:02pm
Any top should work on it I think Bandy. If not, I'll have a nose for you smile
Posted By: gemgem87 Re: £3.99 perfume - 25th Oct 2011 1:03pm
I think you might be able to get some little travel bottles like that in Wilkies, not the best but if you're just looking for something to store it in and spray it they cost about £1 for three if I recall
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: £3.99 perfume - 25th Oct 2011 1:12pm
cheers gem and Wench, just after the plastic top bit. I'll have to see what the missus says, after all I'm not the one who uses it, honest. I should be able to bodge it.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral