Forums
Posted By: ema_lou child minder reccommendations?? - 19th Jul 2011 8:01pm
my shifts are changing and as of september i'm looking at needing a child minder to pick my 2 toddlers up from their 2 different pre schools and take them back home where they would mind them until i got home 2 hours later. Its like a mine field at the minute to me... i don't know where to start. any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks
Posted By: dizdazdoz Re: child minder reccommendations?? - 19th Jul 2011 9:59pm
What area are you looking at ?
Posted By: MissGuided Re: child minder reccommendations?? - 19th Jul 2011 10:16pm
Try this site:

Clicky
Posted By: Moonstar Re: child minder reccommendations?? - 19th Jul 2011 11:31pm
This might help too.

http://www.wirral.gov.uk/my-service...ion-service/find-childcare/child-minders
Posted By: FayePlayer Re: child minder reccommendations?? - 20th Jul 2011 12:26pm
hi, i am currently looking for work as a childminder/babysitter and wondering if i could be of any help. I am fully qualified level 3 nursery nurse and have had a few years experience with working with children of many ages from 0-8yrs of age since 2008. I have a level 2 food hygiene certificate and paediatric first aid certificate both valid till 2013. I have access to my own vehicle and available anytime and charge fairly to recommendations. I have references available and very trustworthy. Please pm me or text on 07960334779. Thanks faye
Posted By: Silverback Re: child minder reccommendations?? - 20th Jul 2011 12:38pm
Originally Posted by FayePlayer
hi, i am currently looking for work as a childminder/babysitter and wondering if i could be of any help. I am fully qualified level 3 nursery nurse and have had a few years experience with working with children of many ages from 0-8yrs of age since 2008. I have a level 2 food hygiene certificate and paediatric first aid certificate both valid till 2013. I have access to my own vehicle and available anytime and charge fairly to recommendations. I have references available and very trustworthy. Please pm me or text on 07960334779. Thanks faye

And of course your car insurance policy notes your use of the car as a "children's taxi" in persuance of your childminder business?

Posted By: dizdazdoz Re: child minder reccommendations?? - 20th Jul 2011 8:09pm
emma_lou have you got sorted yet, people here trying to help ?
Posted By: chiccy Re: child minder reccommendations?? - 20th Jul 2011 8:47pm
hi i can personally recomend 2 child minders if they are still needed, in the bromborought and eastham area x
Posted By: dizdazdoz Re: child minder reccommendations?? - 20th Jul 2011 11:46pm
Originally Posted by chiccy
hi i can personally recomend 2 child minders if they are still needed, in the bromborought and eastham area x

I know 2 in that area too, wonder if they the same ? Did they move house about 2 weeks ago ?
Posted By: ema_lou Re: child minder reccommendations?? - 21st Jul 2011 7:43am
We are in Wallasey. They will need to be able to drive as one of the schools is not within walking distance. I would expect to see certificates, registration, references etc they are both young and one very unsettled so a trial to ensure they 'clicked' and we all felt comfortable would be necessary. If you can pm numbers so i can speak to people?? That'd be great thanks!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral