Forums
Posted By: jemarc dog found - 6th Oct 2010 8:06pm
found a dog this afternoon on borough rd, birkenhead, black/brown staffy wearing a black and gold harness very friendly, drove around the mount to see if anyone was looking for it. had to take it to the pound as i already have a dog and could not look after it.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: dog found - 7th Oct 2010 7:41am
Originally Posted by summer01
oh no not the pound ,you could have seperatedyour dog and that one and put posters up .he could be microchipped also.

Lol. Comeon now summer, that's a bit much ain't it?
At least the guy stopped and took the dog, the dog would of been dead by now had he not done that, especially on that rd.
Thankyou king man for taking the stray to the nice home. smile
Posted By: bert1 Re: dog found - 7th Oct 2010 8:24am
Best place for him in the dogs home, imagine keeping him for the night and he eats half the couch, fook that says i.
Posted By: jemarc Re: dog found - 7th Oct 2010 9:19am
i am a woman and for everybodys info i had no choice but to take him to the dog pound at least i brought it home and didnt leave it running around to be knocked over by a car or worse taken by some unscrupilous person to be used for fighting etc. my dog does not like other dogs and i had no where to put it and at the end of the day my own dog comes first. so dnt patronise me.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: dog found - 7th Oct 2010 9:40am
Originally Posted by jemarc
i am a woman and for everybodys info i had no choice but to take him to the dog pound at least i brought it home and didnt leave it running around to be knocked over by a car or worse taken by some unscrupilous person to be used for fighting etc. my dog does not like other dogs and i had no where to put it and at the end of the day my own dog comes first. so dnt patronise me.

Here here wink
You tell em, sorry lady for calling you a guy smile
Posted By: jemarc Re: dog found - 7th Oct 2010 9:57am
thats ok x
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: dog found - 7th Oct 2010 12:58pm
Originally Posted by _Ste_
oh no not the pound ,you could have seperatedyour dog and that one and put posters up .he could be microchipped also.

Lol. Comeon now summer, that's a bit much ain't it?
At least the guy stopped and took the dog, the dog would of been dead by now had he not done that, especially on that rd.
Thankyou king man for taking the stray to the nice home. smile
Keep your hair on i didn t mean it to sound the way it did.sorry

Spanku summer but no need to apologise for I was merely suggesting the lady did a good deed anyway, that roads very busy with a lot of drivers who wouldn't stop if a dog ran out.
I wasn't having a go chick wink

smile
Posted By: Kev30x Re: dog found - 7th Oct 2010 1:29pm
Hi summer, no offence but i am right in remembering that you got in touch with the pound a 3 or so months back to come and get that white staffy in the seacombe area??? do you know what happened to that Staffy by the way? Kev
Posted By: raymondo Re: dog found - 8th Oct 2010 6:03pm

i agree with you its unfortunate but if you dont have the room its the best place for it as you tay it could be dead now or some little turd could tie rockets to it
well done i would have done the same thumbsup clap
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: dog found - 8th Oct 2010 6:24pm
Its probably the fastest way of getting it back to the owner anyway, if the dog is wanted.
Posted By: jemarc Re: dog found - 8th Oct 2010 8:57pm
thanks guys xx
Posted By: Kev30x Re: dog found - 9th Oct 2010 2:06am
Ok sorry Summer hun, i totally must of got the wrong end of the stick! silly me, xx
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: dog found - 9th Oct 2010 2:41am
Lol xxx
Posted By: Tilly Re: dog found - 9th Oct 2010 11:26pm
Originally Posted by Kevinx
Hi summer, no offence but i am right in remembering that you got in touch with the pound a 3 or so months back to come and get that white staffy in the seacombe area??? do you know what happened to that Staffy by the way? Kev

you mean this dog Kev.
https://www.wikiwirral.co.uk/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/415937/2.html
I have no idea what happened to him tho. if you click this link you can see him.
http://www.wirral.gov.uk/wirraldogs/Detail.asp?DogsID=5721 but if you go to kennel gallery he's gone. I emailed the warden ages ago asking about him but never got a reply.

Posted By: Tilly Re: dog found - 9th Oct 2010 11:30pm
found a dog this afternoon on borough rd, birkenhead, black/brown staffy wearing a black and gold harness very friendly, drove around the mount to see if anyone was looking for it. had to take it to the pound as i already have a dog and could not look after it.

they are really good at the dog pound these days jemarc and it's usually the first place the owners ring. you did a good job doing what you did. smile
Posted By: Tilly Re: dog found - 17th Oct 2010 3:25am
has the dog been claimed by anyone??
© Wirral-Wikiwirral