Forums
Posted By: chev_chelios Music magpie - 18th Jul 2010 10:34am
Cash for your cds,dvds,games. www.musicmagpie.co.uk you enter barcode of your stuff and get a price.
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: Music magpie - 18th Jul 2010 11:11am
Originally Posted by stephen1972
Cash for your cds,dvds,games. www.musicmagpie.co.uk you enter barcode of your stuff and get a price.
use them at work mate! all cd must be mint.
Posted By: chev_chelios Re: Music magpie - 18th Jul 2010 11:23am
Saw that in the t&c,s. They recycle it for free if damaged,bet they sell it on.
Posted By: chev_chelios Re: Music magpie - 18th Jul 2010 11:54am
They post you a cheque if your goods in decent condition.
Posted By: reddragon Re: Music magpie - 18th Jul 2010 12:39pm
and if they are not do you get your goods back
Posted By: chev_chelios Re: Music magpie - 18th Jul 2010 12:45pm
N0! But i bet they get summat for them?
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Music magpie - 19th Jul 2010 12:20am
Please note that if you do not follow the above criteria we will unfortunately be unable to accept the item. When this happens, we reserve the right to not pay you for the item and also we will also not be able to return the item so please ensure you follow these guidelines

Sounds like the biggest scam of the century to me... you send them 10 lovely CD's, which costs them pennies to recieve, they sadly inform you that your CD's all have scratches or other damage that means they are unable to pay you for the CD's, they then go onto eBay and sell each CD for anything between 50p and £10 straight profit, and you have been right royally raped in broad daylight, whilst some shareholders are decided whether to buy the new Jaguar XJ or just go the full hog and get a Bentley, from the proceeds of this wonderful scam they have running!!

laugh
Posted By: bert1 Re: Music magpie - 19th Jul 2010 6:20am
withthat There's one born every minute, of which places like that rely on heavily.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Music magpie - 19th Jul 2010 9:04pm
lol!! raftl
Posted By: angelina Re: Music magpie - 19th Jul 2010 9:08pm
I have used theses twice now and not had a problem!!!!
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Music magpie - 19th Jul 2010 9:25pm
I'd rather a charity recieve my discarded cd's than rip off merchants like this....grrr
And i did watch 'mary, queen of the charity shop' last year and realise that thats a problem too. Sorry to divert a bit off topic but people offload too much blatent sh1te on charity shops. I try to find a balance between giving unwanted stuff to charity and freecyle.
'one mans sh1te is another mans treasure' afterall and i prefer that people 'gain'- whether that be a charity or an individual- rather than 'earn' £1 from organisations like magpie+ the rest....
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Music magpie - 19th Jul 2010 9:42pm
However, i have made an almost identical post myself, a year or so ago...Hands Up! blush
Posted it up before doing the homework! Eek
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: Music magpie - 19th Jul 2010 10:06pm
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
I'd rather a charity recieve my discarded cd's than rip off merchants like this....grrr
And i did watch 'mary, queen of the charity shop' last year and realise that thats a problem too. Sorry to divert a bit off topic but people offload too much blatent sh1te on charity shops. I try to find a balance between giving unwanted stuff to charity and freecyle.
'one mans sh1te is another mans treasure' afterall and i prefer that people 'gain'- whether that be a charity or an individual- rather than 'earn' £1 from organisations like magpie+ the rest....
yes withthat i sell them between £1-2 ech in the shop!
music magpie want us to collect 500 albums b4 we send them off frown
© Wirral-Wikiwirral