Forums
Posted By: BandyCoot Mandelson today - 28th Sep 2009 5:56pm
Just watched Mandelson at conference. What he should have said was, "If an Arsewipe like me can come back, then arsewipes like you can come back too." They don't understand that they have had 12 years to sort out their programme and all they have done is make it worse.

somad
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Mandelson today - 28th Sep 2009 5:58pm
Not sure he wipes his own arse - think he has a young Brazilian boy to do it for him.
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Mandelson today - 28th Sep 2009 6:05pm
Oh, you're good.
Posted By: davew3 Re: Mandelson today - 28th Sep 2009 6:18pm
Wikiwirral is lovely forum and I wouldn't want to soil it with my thoughts,I did watch the ******ds speech but prefer to leave my thoughts on

1. http://order-order.com ,if your a sensitive person stay away from this blog.

2. http://www2.politicalbetting.com if your a political geek this is for you but be nice.

Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Mandelson today - 29th Sep 2009 4:16pm
Mandy got back to where he is because he knows where all the bodies are buried. I would also reckon he has another agenda going and will be going for the party leadership once Brown has been given a body swerve. Can never look at him without imagining a Brazilian, in dead close, and looking over his shoulder. No mention of his mortgage fiddles either, surprising how everyone has gone quiet on that. No mention of his EU claims either. Still, I suppose you have to be a shoit to get to be a millionaire.
Posted By: davew3 Re: Mandelson today - 29th Sep 2009 4:35pm
Mandy is there to keep McSnot in line until the Lisbon treaty is sorted then he will go back to playing on Russian Oligarch yatchs
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Mandelson today - 29th Sep 2009 10:17pm
Totally pisses me off that someone who is completely unelected, nevermind unwanted and untrusted by the general public, holds so much power over this country, just because he is a member of the Labour party.

With him and Brown running things, we no longer live in a democracy, we live in a communist state. I fact, its almost a Labour dictatorship, we had no choice with either of them, because they already know the result put them out of jobs, so they get in by "whatever means possible".

It's like living in USSR... "the people go to the polling office to choose their new president, but there is only one name on the ballot card".
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Mandelson today - 1st Oct 2009 11:06am
Matt, you hit the nail on the head, we are no longer living in a democracy. It's worse than East Germany was.
Posted By: bri445 Re: Mandelson today - 1st Oct 2009 12:16pm
There will be other names/parties on the ballot card. You know what to do! Just make sure you use your vote, otherwise things will never change/get better. Bring democracy back! yes
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Mandelson today - 1st Oct 2009 12:21pm
The worst scenario will be that everyone will spread the vote and produce a hung parliament then Labour and Lib Dems do a deal and we end up with Brown staying in for another 5 years. I think I might top meself if that happens and if they get that legislation through in time.
Posted By: davew3 Re: Mandelson today - 1st Oct 2009 1:25pm
Agree bri445,If you don't vote then you have no right to moan,make sure you vote,who you vote for that's up to you but vote.
Posted By: bert1 Re: Mandelson today - 1st Oct 2009 1:37pm
Who do you vote for if there is no candidate or political party standing in your constituency that you favour or agree with.
Posted By: derekdwc Re: Mandelson today - 1st Oct 2009 1:52pm
It is usually a party who you vote for and local candidates no matter what they promise have to toe the party line which is usually sorted out by a few leaders of that party. To really have any say you have to be a party member and work your way up to where the trough is deepest
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Mandelson today - 1st Oct 2009 1:54pm
Well, the chap over here has a moat, but he isn't standing at the next election. (It will be interesting to see if he has the nerve to turn up on Remembrance Sunday to take the salute.) Don't even know who the next candidate will be. The Labour lot here are bloody awful. They have jumped ship to Independants on the council so I think they know what's coming. I'm looking forward to the doorstep conversation when they come around pimping.
Posted By: bert1 Re: Mandelson today - 1st Oct 2009 2:01pm
That's the problem, people will vote and they haven't got a clue who there voting for or what policies there voting for. They will vote for a mainstream party regardless of who the local candidate is or what that candidates own thoughts are.
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Mandelson today - 1st Oct 2009 2:17pm
It doesn't half upset them if you don't agree with them, that's when I tell them to bugger off.
Posted By: bert1 Re: Mandelson today - 1st Oct 2009 2:51pm
They go away a lot quicker if you say, don't waste your breath on me, you have my vote anyway.
Posted By: davew3 Re: Mandelson today - 1st Oct 2009 5:49pm
I have tried to be non partisan because I like Wiki,I have already made my mind up,I use the blogs,already mentioned,I have no trust in any party they are all the same,the best way is to find out who your mp/ppc that the parties are putting up and ask them what's in it for me by giving you my vote,it'll scare them to death,one problem is Birkenhead and Franky Field he's liebour and he's a good constituency guy with a good reputation,sadly you vote him in and get Liebour,the other local mp's are not worth the x on the paper,me, all I will say use your vote and make it work for you,my interest in politics came when I suddenly realised how much money they were stealing (they call it tax) from me to pee up the wall.
Posted By: derekdwc Re: Mandelson today - 1st Oct 2009 10:22pm
what would happen if everyone voted for independents
Would they form a coalition gov where there is no agenda and eventually do what is best for the country
© Wirral-Wikiwirral