Forums
Posted By: Sanchez useful machine to fold t=shirts (diy) - 15th Dec 2008 8:39am
I saw this a while back on the QVC shopping channel, Some one has ripped it off though and made it possible for you at home to make you own with out spending a fortune one a plastic one !

[youtube]yVAZGHfGc60[/youtube]
Posted By: MissGuided Re: useful machine to fold t=shirts (diy) - 15th Dec 2008 9:06am
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Want one!

Diggin' that music (off a Ninty game?)
Posted By: Sanchez Re: useful machine to fold t=shirts (diy) - 15th Dec 2008 9:32am
yer yer, its off mario world, lol if you want one make one !
Posted By: MissGuided Re: useful machine to fold t=shirts (diy) - 15th Dec 2008 10:21am
I'm too bloody lazy to make one lol Oh well, shall continue to throw clothes at kids cupboards as usual. smile
Posted By: Sanchez Re: useful machine to fold t=shirts (diy) - 15th Dec 2008 10:42am
lol, i'll join you, or i mht hrow the kids at the cupboards instead
Posted By: SoundLad Re: useful machine to fold t=shirts (diy) - 15th Dec 2008 11:02am
Ive already got one of those.. The wife happy
Posted By: Wench Re: useful machine to fold t=shirts (diy) - 15th Dec 2008 1:08pm
I had one of those - I called it "husband".
Posted By: SoundLad Re: useful machine to fold t=shirts (diy) - 15th Dec 2008 8:48pm
hehe happy no seriously the missus used to work in puma in australia and knows how to fold t-shirts properly lol smile
Posted By: Beemertastic Re: useful machine to fold t=shirts (diy) - 15th Dec 2008 11:07pm
Originally Posted by PaganJay

me too..i called it WENCH!
Posted By: MGCraig Re: useful machine to fold t=shirts (diy) - 15th Dec 2008 11:07pm
Hear Hear !!!

Posted By: MissGuided Re: useful machine to fold t=shirts (diy) - 15th Dec 2008 11:32pm
I don't believe in folding my clothes neatly - it affects their karma and may in fact steal their spirit.
Posted By: Wench Re: useful machine to fold t=shirts (diy) - 16th Dec 2008 1:02am
Originally Posted by Auditastic

me too..i called it WENCH!

I've wanted to join one of those "re-enactment" groups for many, many years just so I can be a "Wench" for a day - you're a cheaper option Audi raftl Can I be your "Wench" for a day raftl
Posted By: Sanchez Re: useful machine to fold t=shirts (diy) - 16th Dec 2008 8:43am
Interesting.

I post up a useful thing that help you fold t-shirts to store........ten minutes later J has some how managed to offer her self to audio/bmwtastic

raftl
Posted By: MissGuided Re: useful machine to fold t=shirts (diy) - 16th Dec 2008 10:23am
Jaci- ah gawd bless er
Posted By: Wench Re: useful machine to fold t=shirts (diy) - 16th Dec 2008 1:33pm
Originally Posted by Sanchez
Interesting.

I post up a useful thing that help you fold t-shirts to store........ten minutes later J has some how managed to offer her self to audio/bmwtastic

raftl

I've not offered "those" kind of services - what do you take me for snob On second thoughts, don't answer that raftl

Posted By: Beemertastic Re: useful machine to fold t=shirts (diy) - 16th Dec 2008 3:41pm
hmmm..well boys what can i say..prehaps theres a "wench" waiting to be taken "in hand" in all girls.

And why is it that i seem to provoke this behaviour in various women?
Posted By: Wench Re: useful machine to fold t=shirts (diy) - 16th Dec 2008 4:14pm
It's because you have such a fit asp raftl
Posted By: MissGuided Re: useful machine to fold t=shirts (diy) - 16th Dec 2008 5:18pm
It's because you have such a fit asp raftl

Isn't an asp a snake?
Jacqueline!!!
Posted By: Beemertastic Re: useful machine to fold t=shirts (diy) - 16th Dec 2008 5:30pm
asp=casco=http://www.asp-net.com/

my modern day equivalinet of a truncheon..and yes when you play with it it gets bigger!
Posted By: Beemertastic Re: useful machine to fold t=shirts (diy) - 16th Dec 2008 7:07pm
"OI WENCH! SORT IT!"....Does have a certain je ne sais quoi about it doesnt it?
Posted By: Wench Re: useful machine to fold t=shirts (diy) - 16th Dec 2008 8:08pm
It was a play on a fit "ass" but in hindsight, I'll stick with asp raftl

Posted By: Mark Re: useful machine to fold t=shirts (diy) - 18th Dec 2008 6:00pm
Just for Andy No Card Board Required

[youtube]gK1nGpvaHno[/youtube]
Posted By: Beemertastic Re: useful machine to fold t=shirts (diy) - 18th Dec 2008 7:04pm
some people have WAYYYYYYY too much time on their hands
Posted By: Dava2479 Re: useful machine to fold t=shirts (diy) - 18th Dec 2008 9:48pm
Lol,cooool. thumbsup
Posted By: Sanchez Re: useful machine to fold t=shirts (diy) - 19th Dec 2008 9:24am
wow, mark that was amazing, i will learn this
Posted By: MissGuided Re: useful machine to fold t=shirts (diy) - 19th Dec 2008 12:54pm
Originally Posted by Auditastic
asp=casco=http://www.asp-net.com/

my modern day equivalinet of a truncheon..and yes when you play with it it gets bigger!

[Linked Image]

Its soooo shiny! For law enforcers with a weakness for the theatrical, or even Star Wars!
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: useful machine to fold t=shirts (diy) - 25th Dec 2008 5:31pm
disgusting, it would be much quicker to fold yourself, such lazyness no
Posted By: Sanchez Re: useful machine to fold t=shirts (diy) - 26th Dec 2008 10:06am
Originally Posted by _Ste_
disgusting, it would be much quicker to fold yourself, such lazyness no

raftl never known any one be so ofended by a t-shirt folder lol
© Wirral-Wikiwirral