Forums
Posted By: Andy_U Price of fags to go up !! HOORAY ! - 14th Mar 2008 1:15am
You need a fooking gas mask to walk down the street these days because of all the morons getting cancer on the instalment plan. fooking idiots.
Every time I see a cigarette packet lying on the floor, I stamp on it hoping that one day it'll be a full one.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Price of fags to go up !! HOORAY ! - 14th Mar 2008 5:35am
Yeah... but we need people to keep smoking to keep our taxes low lol!

Every cloud n all dat wink
Posted By: IzzZzzY Re: Price of fags to go up !! HOORAY ! - 14th Mar 2008 10:37am
I've heard about this.. it wont stop people from smoking lol they thought the ban would.. didnt really make a dent. People will smoke no matter who likes it or who does and doesnt agree with it. Im quitting anyway, so it wont affect me.. not that it does atm lol
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Price of fags to go up !! HOORAY ! - 14th Mar 2008 10:39am
Good luck Izzyeth... but if they increase taxes, ur name will be on the hitlist tease
Posted By: IzzZzzY Re: Price of fags to go up !! HOORAY ! - 14th Mar 2008 10:40am
They can shove their increase up Mr Browns fat arse lol
Posted By: Beemertastic Re: Price of fags to go up !! HOORAY ! - 14th Mar 2008 10:41am
Just think of it like this...you give the bloody government enough of your hard earned cash..why give them anymore?
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Price of fags to go up !! HOORAY ! - 14th Mar 2008 10:41am
Yeah, and you will be heading up there with the increase, since its people like you who are the reason for the increases lmao raftl
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Price of fags to go up !! HOORAY ! - 14th Mar 2008 10:42am
Actually its Brown and Blair but there we go haha
Posted By: IzzZzzY Re: Price of fags to go up !! HOORAY ! - 14th Mar 2008 10:42am
Hey dont blame me for any kind of increase !! what have i done ? lol
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Price of fags to go up !! HOORAY ! - 14th Mar 2008 10:43am
your quitting smoking... you are fueling Browns fire for more tax increases lol grin
Posted By: Beemertastic Re: Price of fags to go up !! HOORAY ! - 14th Mar 2008 10:44am
Originally Posted by Izzy
Hey dont blame me for any kind of increase !! what have i done ? lol

youve signed up for cancer by instalments... raftl
Posted By: IzzZzzY Re: Price of fags to go up !! HOORAY ! - 14th Mar 2008 10:46am
I'd tell you exactly what is making tax higher.. it involves people on a boat coming over and mooching benefits.. lol
Posted By: IzzZzzY Re: Price of fags to go up !! HOORAY ! - 14th Mar 2008 10:47am
Comments about cancer arent to be seen as funny or used as a throw away comment.. tyvm.. smile
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Price of fags to go up !! HOORAY ! - 14th Mar 2008 10:47am
nope its the fookers already over here, the bag head sitting off on £200+ a week claiming disability n allsorts, houses gerrin dun up for free etc and a nice £10,000+ per yr methadone course for 10 yrs+ claiming they are "getting off the drugs"....

Not to mention the £3billion a year we are wasting in fighting America's shitty battles mad
Posted By: Beemertastic Re: Price of fags to go up !! HOORAY ! - 14th Mar 2008 10:47am
Comments about cancer arent to be seen as funny or used as a throw away comment.. tyvm.. smile

well...your the one smoking..not me...
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Price of fags to go up !! HOORAY ! - 14th Mar 2008 10:48am
Originally Posted by Auditastic

well...your the one smoking..not me...

Lol, technicalities, technicalities grin
Posted By: IzzZzzY Re: Price of fags to go up !! HOORAY ! - 14th Mar 2008 10:49am
Originally Posted by MattLFC
nope its the fookers already over here, the bag head sitting off on £200+ a week claiming disability n allsorts, houses gerrin dun up for free etc and a nice £10,000+ per yr methadone course for 10 yrs+ claiming they are "getting off the drugs"....

Not to mention the £3billion a year we are wasting in fighting America's shitty battles mad

Haha, well said bud laugh
Posted By: Beemertastic Re: Price of fags to go up !! HOORAY ! - 14th Mar 2008 10:49am
Originally Posted by MattLFC

yup people arent coming here "mooching benefits anymore"...in fact they are leaving!!...tis smackhead and doleits that cost us the extra cash..not to mention the 10k MPS can claim for a new kitchen!
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Price of fags to go up !! HOORAY ! - 14th Mar 2008 10:51am
not to mention the 10k MPS can claim for a new kitchen!

withthat mad mad
Posted By: IzzZzzY Re: Price of fags to go up !! HOORAY ! - 14th Mar 2008 10:53am
Damn.. can i claim that for a new kitchen ? for 10k it better make me a cuppa at the press of a button
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Price of fags to go up !! HOORAY ! - 14th Mar 2008 10:54am
I think they only get £100 for a tea machine and £250 for a coffee machine, tis so harsh on them poor MP's I tell ye!!!
Posted By: Beemertastic Re: Price of fags to go up !! HOORAY ! - 14th Mar 2008 10:54am
oh and 700 quid for a stereo!
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Price of fags to go up !! HOORAY ! - 14th Mar 2008 10:56am
I like the way they get £270 for a recordable dvd specicified... most of them are so stuck up their own arses they would lose the fookin remote in their intestines!!
Posted By: Beemertastic Re: Price of fags to go up !! HOORAY ! - 14th Mar 2008 11:20am
well u gotta watch urself on telly havent you!
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Price of fags to go up !! HOORAY ! - 14th Mar 2008 11:21am
well u gotta watch urself on telly havent you!

Why of course, record all you're chums sitting in a big hall chatting shit about fox hunting, the price of champagne, more money for you're carpets etc, you know, the things that really matter!!
Posted By: Beemertastic Re: Price of fags to go up !! HOORAY ! - 14th Mar 2008 4:15pm
well..they can only claim 22k in total ..so that makes it ok dont it?
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Price of fags to go up !! HOORAY ! - 14th Mar 2008 4:20pm
bit low that though, it should be higher cos if you think about how much it costs to furnish a house, and their £60,000+ per year basic salary in addition to the grant, its a measly tbh I think you will agree.

They should start a campaign for more money lol.
Posted By: Beemertastic Re: Price of fags to go up !! HOORAY ! - 14th Mar 2008 5:11pm
I think they do such a great job of representing the people they all DESERVE more money.....in fact lets get them to vote wether they should increase how much money they get!
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Price of fags to go up !! HOORAY ! - 14th Mar 2008 5:11pm
makes me feel sick, why the hell are they alowed to do this
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Price of fags to go up !! HOORAY ! - 14th Mar 2008 5:12pm
Originally Posted by sanchez
makes me feel sick, why the hell are they alowed to do this

Cos we are in the UK and the public are happy to sit back and let the government do what the fook they want to!!

frown
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Price of fags to go up !! HOORAY ! - 14th Mar 2008 5:14pm
And the best thing is... Labour will still get voted in next time, no matter how many scandels they get themselve embroiled in... there is too much "party loyalty" getting in the way of realism in the voters of this disasterous country!!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral