Forums
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Girls, How do you work them out ? - 13th Feb 2008 2:13am
Have your worked your girlfriend out yet ?

I'm only asking as iv been with my Nikki for about 7 weeks now and im still learning stuff about her but we seem to be arguing alot the last week or so, I don't wanna go into to much on here lol

Posted By: placidmaster Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 13th Feb 2008 2:27am
if ever u answer this question you will be a god
Posted By: placidmaster Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 13th Feb 2008 2:28am
7 weeks and arguing, the honeymoon period should be 3 months lol, take a step back and decided from there,all the best whatever happens to both of you
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 13th Feb 2008 2:30am
Its over silly little things tho thats the thing lol
Posted By: placidmaster Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 13th Feb 2008 2:54am
i would defo take a step back, 7 weeks u should both be floating in the clouds and perfect in each others eyes in every way, then after 3 months the novelty wears off lol, take a few days apart and see how it goes, if she goes mental at the sugesstion there is your answer if not then maybe its workable
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 13th Feb 2008 2:56am
I'm not even going to say anything to that post raftl
Posted By: placidmaster Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 13th Feb 2008 2:58am
whatever happens all the best to both of you tho
Posted By: placidmaster Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 13th Feb 2008 2:58am
i have an easy solution to women

buy a v8, that way woman is not an option (unless u have joes money!!)
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 13th Feb 2008 3:00am
Cheers fella.

I was jobless (only just found a job) So she ain't after my money raftl

Posted By: chiccy Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 13th Feb 2008 8:45am
women are VERY complex lmao!! as if u dont know that already lol!!i do actually agree the the ap..take a step back for a day or 2...see how the arguing pans out...if u need to chat pm me x
Posted By: CustomIce Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 13th Feb 2008 9:31am
You will never figure them out mate, the ancient egiptians couldn't and they build a wonder of the world! The ancient greeks and all their maths couldn't work them out! So i'm sure we mere mortals are all screwed wink lol!
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 13th Feb 2008 9:53am
How are men supposed to understand women when they even understand themselves raftl
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 13th Feb 2008 10:19am
I've found the solution.....

Attached picture jpg00000.jpg
Posted By: jonah Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 13th Feb 2008 11:10am
my god.... joe, i think you've cracked it !!
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 13th Feb 2008 11:12am
Joe you hit the nail on the head raftl
Posted By: Mark Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 13th Feb 2008 11:45am
Just learn to nod in the right places.
Dont even try to work them out.

Posted By: IzzZzzY Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 13th Feb 2008 1:07pm
Arguing over silly little things... your lady has something she needs to talk about and she's making arguments outa everything to try and get something off her chest... well, its what i do and i know alot of others do it... that or she's sick of the sight of you raftl
Posted By: MrPhil Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 13th Feb 2008 1:13pm
Stress causes the most upset/arguments in a realationship. agree with some things, disagree with others. Talking always helps lets them get off steam, buy a random present, be it a rose, a book, scratch card and they will like it (hope the scratch card is a winner lol)
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 13th Feb 2008 1:50pm
If you ever understand a woman, write a book on it.

i have given up trying to understand them.

LFC (Love them, F*** them, Chuck them)
Posted By: placidmaster Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 13th Feb 2008 2:14pm
note in this very important diagram, every little ball is a thought that a woman is processing at that precice moment in time, note a man only has two balls to use for his thinking, i hope this helps

Description: hope this helps
Attached picture womans brain 1.jpg
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 14th Feb 2008 6:18pm
I care more about my mates than her.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 14th Feb 2008 6:19pm
Yeah we all care about cali more then any girl grin
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 14th Feb 2008 6:21pm
They were the words she said to me today mad cry
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 14th Feb 2008 6:22pm
gutted lol... well wot dya say other then... yeah, and you're point is???
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 14th Feb 2008 6:34pm
To be fair mate the way shes acting i might aswell lock myself up then she will be happy,

Thats the way shes making me feel.

frown
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 14th Feb 2008 6:35pm
Thats not good... av u told er this?
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 14th Feb 2008 6:40pm
Its what we argue over all the time lol.

To be fair, I think its had its days now frown
Posted By: chiccy Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 14th Feb 2008 6:41pm
oh dear frown
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 14th Feb 2008 6:43pm
sorry to ear it matey frown
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 14th Feb 2008 6:43pm
Maybe its me, Maybe i just like hanging out with me mates and ain't ready for a proper relationship yet, Maybe its her wanting me all to herself, I am only young at the end of the day.

I just don't know cry

HELP !
Posted By: chiccy Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 14th Feb 2008 6:45pm
dont really no what to say matey... erm.... maybe meet up with her an talk again,,,, see were that gets u x
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 14th Feb 2008 6:46pm
I'm a soft git tho and always give in to what they want even if it makes me unhappy, I don't like hurting anyone, I'm to much of a nice person frown lol
Posted By: placidmaster Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 14th Feb 2008 7:48pm
once upon a time (true story)
i went with a lass, for four years, same arguements which eventually led to things like, who have i been speaking too, why was i at the shops 33 seconds longer than i should have been, then if i got a shower and put on a clean shirt it meant i was shaggin someone.

moral of the story

you had a lucky escape mate, you are young, get out and enjoy single life for a bit.

I am sure many lads (and lasses) here would agree, walk away why you are still mates
Posted By: chiccy Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 14th Feb 2008 7:51pm
have u actually split up hun?
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 15th Feb 2008 2:46am
And thats the end of that frown
Posted By: Waddi Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 15th Feb 2008 6:17am
Sorry to hear that mate, plenty more octopussy in the sea so to speak.

I've been with my wife for 8 years and I'm still learning stuff about her, its what makes a good relationship imho.
Posted By: jonah Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 15th Feb 2008 7:17am
frown sorry mate, keep your chin up tho...
Posted By: placidmaster Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 15th Feb 2008 10:19am
tonight is friday, slappers are out there, the slppers are your oyster, go forth and find that slapper, save decent girls for when you are a tad older and remember these very proffessional chat up lines

do you fook on first dates and does your dad own a brewery.

live life, dont hold back
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 15th Feb 2008 1:59pm
Friday it is indeed, Slags watch out, The pimp in his Carisma is about raftl

cry
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 15th Feb 2008 2:02pm
Sean lad...to be fair...you did well having her as long as ya did...It looked like it was just gonna be a New Brighton Car Park fling.....but it lasted just a "tiny" bit longer so played to ya fella......I know whatll cheer u up tho...

Tesco Create your Own decorations Gingerbread Cookies !!!!!!!!!!!!

Not that I can buy ya them..being in preston nd all....But Im sure someone kind enough will like....
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 15th Feb 2008 2:09pm
Cheers fella smile
Posted By: jonah Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 15th Feb 2008 3:22pm
just dont go out on the rebound tho Sean, just lookin for a 'bit', as good as it seems, you'll probably end up feeling worse about yourself for doing it..... have some free time to enjoy yourself and sort your head out.... you never no, she may realise how unreasonable she was being..;-)
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 15th Feb 2008 3:24pm
Ill be out in the car mate so wont be going out on the rebound, But if its offered on a plate, Ya know wink
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 15th Feb 2008 7:04pm
mad It gets fooking worse by the min cry
Posted By: chiccy Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 15th Feb 2008 7:37pm
oh no whats appened???
Posted By: jonah Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 15th Feb 2008 8:16pm
seany seany sean......... u there fella ????
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 16th Feb 2008 8:43am
I am now, Better late than never raftl
Posted By: jonah Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 16th Feb 2008 8:53am
doh ya loon !
Posted By: jonno40 Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 16th Feb 2008 8:58am
been with my wife for twelve years and believe me shes still a fookin enigma :>
Posted By: placidmaster Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 16th Feb 2008 7:08pm
kid asks dad 'how much is it to get married, dad ys, don't know I am still fooking paying'
Posted By: chiccy Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 16th Feb 2008 10:21pm
Originally Posted by placidmaster
kid asks dad 'how much is it to get married, dad ys, don't know I am still fooking paying'
pmsl funny
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 17th Feb 2008 7:55pm
Give up on women and become a monk
Posted By: placidmaster Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 17th Feb 2008 10:39pm
or buy an expensive car so women are out the question
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 10th Mar 2008 12:21pm
Why is it you always hear things 2nd hand..........
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 10th Mar 2008 12:32pm
Lol, more trouble with girls then??
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 10th Mar 2008 12:38pm
No, Not really, Only found out shes been fooking one of me good mates for weeks and both didn't have the balls to tell me and i end up finding out 2nd witch is worse i think.....
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 10th Mar 2008 12:39pm
bad shit man... at least it wernt whilst you where with er, but still a bitch, evenmoreso finding out second hand!
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 10th Mar 2008 12:43pm
Thats what i mean, Its finding out 2nd hand thats pissed me off, Me mate has been normal round me n shit like that but fooking me ex and didn't even have the balls to tell me.

I would of been ok with it if they had just told me, But for a mate to go behind my back like that is bang out of order, meant to be my mate at the end of the day, Its finding out off someone else thats the annoying bit.

I'm turning gay!!!!!!!!! cry
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 10th Mar 2008 12:45pm
Yep I agree. But don't give you're ass to Cali just yet, you have plenty of years ahead of you before you have to decide that the grass is greener on the other side and you're fate all along is to be gay grin
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 10th Mar 2008 12:46pm
And love can be found in the most unusual and unexpected ways am walking proof haha!
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 10th Mar 2008 12:46pm
If all else fail's... just become like Sanchez. On the verge of gay, but never getting there raftl
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 10th Mar 2008 1:39pm
I wouldnt say hes gay, or anywhere near to being gay....

Id just say "disturbed" - very, very disturbed [Linked Image]
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 10th Mar 2008 1:40pm
Lmao disturbed raftl

You may be onto something there!!
Posted By: placidmaster Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 10th Mar 2008 2:34pm
funny how in on reply is the word GAY and in the very next box its CALI. ps sean your mates no mate to go on like that, get out and shread some tyres and enjoy yourself and remember if its offered on a plate take it and ask for seconds, do the relationship thing in a few years
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 10th Mar 2008 2:44pm
Tell me about it mate.
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 10th Mar 2008 2:44pm
"Words" will be said tonight........
Posted By: placidmaster Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 10th Mar 2008 2:51pm
i can think of two you could say....... JOG and ON, in that order
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 10th Mar 2008 2:54pm
Originally Posted by MattLFC
Lmao disturbed raftl

You may be onto something there!!

....if he wants a day off work, apparently he wanders round the house the night before, with a pencil up each nostril, and some (dirty) bills on his head... omg
Posted By: placidmaster Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 10th Mar 2008 2:55pm
blackadder all over again then
Posted By: placidmaster Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 10th Mar 2008 2:57pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5a9m_t6PN0
go here to see this quality classic of stuymac's description
Posted By: Peachy Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 27th Mar 2008 2:00pm
How to work girls out more like boys! My god! Tom has Recked my head to the MAX!! I want you back!

Whos that girl in your car tom?

Tom: I'm 100% certain its you that i want. Few hours later I want nothing to do with you!.. (I caught him out tellin a few fibs) Go make cakes with SEAN! (Long story)

HES CRAZYYY! So couldnt take it no longer and told him to stay away from me! I'm over it! Aint hurd from him since laugh laugh laugh
Woppaa!
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 27th Mar 2008 2:01pm
I dont know how men are supposed to understand women, when 1/2 the time women dont understand themselves....
Posted By: chiccy Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 27th Mar 2008 2:05pm
withthat lol!
Posted By: Peachy Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 27th Mar 2008 2:09pm
Well men are just all confusing! So ive given up! Well i wouldnt class Tom as a man!

I understand myself!
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 27th Mar 2008 3:54pm
Originally Posted by Peachy_Pud
How to work girls out more like boys! My god! Tom has Recked my head to the MAX!! I want you back!

Tom: I'm 100% certain its you that i want. Few hours later I want nothing to do with you!.. (I caught him out tellin a few fibs) Go make cakes with SEAN! (Long story)

HES CRAZYYY! So couldnt take it no longer and told him to stay away from me! I'm over it! Aint hurd from him since laugh laugh laugh
Woppaa!

does this mean your single then bananalove
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 27th Mar 2008 5:00pm
Originally Posted by sanchez

Woppaa!

does this mean your single then bananalove

Haha nothin gets past you does it Sanchez... come one peachy, give the lad a date, he's been trying for one on here for months now and so far, only Chris has offered him one grin
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 27th Mar 2008 5:18pm
and he stood me up frown
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 27th Mar 2008 5:28pm
and he stood me up frown

awwww boohoo
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 27th Mar 2008 6:12pm
Ill give you a date wink
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 27th Mar 2008 7:39pm
Originally Posted by Civic_Coupe_Sean
Ill give you a date wink

you just want me for the car smile
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 27th Mar 2008 10:09pm
How dare you !!!!! I'm no petrol sniffer raftl
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 27th Mar 2008 10:18pm
ass sniffer tease
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 28th Mar 2008 7:22pm
Ass feeler more like it
Posted By: Peachy Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 29th Mar 2008 10:40pm
It does mean i'm single yes! Lovin it!

smile

But I got my eye on a lil cutey wink

xx
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 29th Mar 2008 11:15pm
Poor Sanchez... another one of his hopes and dreams has been dashed frown
Posted By: Peachy Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 29th Mar 2008 11:18pm
awww frown Sorry!
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 29th Mar 2008 11:21pm
Lol, he'll get over it... Sanchez is nothing if not a regular reciever of knock backs. Everyone on Cruisewirral has at some time, unfortunatly had to disappoint the geezer... you are just the latest on his list to cross off.

boohoo
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 30th Mar 2008 12:52am
some of the male member have given him the knock back aswell

raftl
Posted By: Beemertastic Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 30th Mar 2008 2:43am
Originally Posted by placidmaster
or buy an expensive car so women are out the question

damn...thats why i get so much grief!
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 30th Mar 2008 11:01am

smile

xx

Me too, although matt doesn't know it yet whistle
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 30th Mar 2008 3:57pm
raftl
Posted By: Peachy Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 9th Apr 2008 12:05pm

smile

xx

Matt it is who you think it is wink
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 9th Apr 2008 1:13pm
Sean? laugh
Posted By: Peachy Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 9th Apr 2008 1:21pm
wink

TeHeHeE!sorry
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 9th Apr 2008 2:39pm
rrrr bless, cruise wirral - bringing lovers together
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 9th Apr 2008 5:47pm
wink

TeHeHeE!sorry

Haha nice one laugh
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 9th Apr 2008 5:48pm
rrrr bless, cruise wirral - bringing lovers together

Tell me about it lol!
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 9th Apr 2008 6:47pm
Cough cough, What am i missing now my nets been cut off raftl
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 9th Apr 2008 6:54pm
Lmao Sean tease
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 9th Apr 2008 7:01pm
So did you kiss her yet, spill the beans??

tease
Posted By: Peachy Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 10th Apr 2008 9:02am
wouldnt yoooooooou like to know wink haha!

Its all because of the crispy cake topic!-(Long story why)
But now all we get off Tom is GO BAKE CAKES!! haha!

Iv already dug myself a hole coz the other night i called him Tom!!!!!! We was havin a lil joke n he said sumfin n i said oooo go home Too...sean! Coz i'm so used to arguin wit tom in mine and then sayin oh just go home tom! It was just atomatic! haha was funny, but he uses it against me now! frown
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 11th Apr 2008 6:50pm
Give a fook wink
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 11th Apr 2008 11:20pm
so when's the devorce raftl
Posted By: dave_g Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 12th Apr 2008 2:36am
if any guy on ere knows how to work women out...let me know i bin tryin for years!!! lol
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 12th Apr 2008 3:12am
so when's the devorce raftl

Awww, and I never got an invite to the wedding frown
Posted By: Peachy Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 13th Apr 2008 1:47pm
hahaha!
SEAN- wateva! Boverrrrdddddddd!!!??? tease

Well he made ME ask HIM!! Then he said NO! oshocked

But then he asked me wink hehe!
Posted By: Wench Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 29th Aug 2008 2:27pm
If anyone finds the answer to this question, I'd like to know too.

I can't work men or women out - all I know is, we're just not compatible raftl
Posted By: Bazbo Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 16th Nov 2008 9:06am
Sorry mate, There are stranger things in heaven than on Earth but non stranger than women and their double standards. If your complaint about her was she thought more of her mates then it would have to be acceptable. Take your place in servitude or be a monster like the rest of us.

Nikki, my nemesis, now there's a dangerous woman.
Posted By: hoseman Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 16th Nov 2008 10:20am
Working women out.... The simple answer is DONT, cant be done bud, will only fook up your head trying!!!! doh
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Girls, How do you work them out ? - 21st Aug 2009 1:22pm
43 years and I'm still working on it. If you get it figured out I would be inquisitive.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral