Forums
Posted By: venice Sunday lunch opportunity - 4th Jun 2019 8:18am
I don't know anything about this place and its somewhere near Chester , but its an opening offer that sounds very good that I spotted on FB if anyone will be over that way . Reckon you'd have to be quick to book though for the offer.

Home Farm Overton
·
2 Course Sunday Roast
Starting this Sunday 9th
Introductory offer of £9.95!
All home cooked. This week will be roast pork with all the trimmings. Puddings will be a choice between homemade rhubarb crumble with custard or waffle and ice cream.
Bookings only as limited spaces available
To book phone 01978 710516 or 01978 710141
Serving at 12:30pm
Introductory price includes tea or coffee
Posted By: Abakumss Re: Sunday lunch opportunity - 12th Sep 2022 6:17pm
I don't like eating in restaurants, as I prefer to know how to prepare a dish. In addition, I like cooking, and I often try new recipes that I find on the Internet.
Posted By: Abakumss Re: Sunday lunch opportunity - 13th Sep 2022 8:44pm
Originally Posted by Abakumss
I don't like eating in restaurants, as I prefer to know how to prepare a dish. In addition, I like cooking, and I often try new recipes that I find on the Internet.

I always try to choose recipes that use only healthy products. It's also important to me that there is no milk. Because I recently took a food intolerance test here at https://www.intolerancelab.co.uk/food-intolerance-test/ and found out that milk gives me diarrhea. I used to think milk was good for my stomach, but it turned out bad for me.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral