Forums
Posted By: Xorue Best Curry house? - 3rd Jan 2013 3:11am
I have family coming down tomorrow, I want to take them to an Indian on the wirral. Are there any really good ones?
Posted By: turnip Re: Best Curry house? - 3rd Jan 2013 3:29am
I would definitely recommend the curry garden in hoylake. The food is brilliant. Depending on how busy they are the service can leave a little bit to be desired but you should be fine if you book. Usually the more people in the group the better the service.
Posted By: saltytom Re: Best Curry house? - 3rd Jan 2013 7:50am
Try the KARMA in west kirby, my wifes family are brummies and love there currys they rate it as one of the best.
Posted By: lansyp Re: Best Curry house? - 3rd Jan 2013 10:13am
Risa spice new ferry ,don't be out off by location and there is a Witherspoon over the road ,nice food and nice people
Posted By: TheDr Re: Best Curry house? - 3rd Jan 2013 10:22am
Originally Posted by lansyp
Risa spice new ferry ,don't be out off by location and there is a Witherspoon over the road ,nice food and nice people

Agree, good quality food, and if there is something they especially like but don't list they'll cook off-menu for you as well.

Posted By: RedLance Re: Best Curry house? - 3rd Jan 2013 12:16pm
The Balti in woodchurch lane by Tranmere Rovers is lovely.
Posted By: Moonstar Re: Best Curry house? - 3rd Jan 2013 1:31pm
Magic Spices on Seabank Road.
Posted By: lansyp Re: Best Curry house? - 3rd Jan 2013 2:13pm
ye the one in woodchurch lane is the rui and yes the food is very good
Posted By: Gibbo Re: Best Curry house? - 3rd Jan 2013 4:00pm
A work colleagues speaks highly of Zinga, Saughall Massie Road in Upton.

https://plus.google.com/109328652945160910334/about?gl=uk&hl=en
Posted By: MrBrightside Re: Best Curry house? - 3rd Jan 2013 4:25pm
+1 For Zinga. Every time its cooked to perfection. The Madras is just the right hotness not to oily and really tastes nice. Ive taken a few people there over 2 years and found them really polite and they always give you free bombay spuds. Plus they arent very expensive either. Give them a go ,you wont be gutted if you did!
Posted By: BossFan Re: Best Curry house? - 3rd Jan 2013 5:28pm
I often go to Wirral Tandoori in Bromborough. Lovely food and good service.
I've also had very enjoyable curries at Brittania Spice in Parkgate.
The best value ones are Essence of Spice and The Light of India in Ellesmere Port, and Tandoori Mahal in Wallasey. These do set menus, but the choice is very wide.

Wherever you go, enjoy yourselves 😃
Posted By: Capt_America Re: Best Curry house? - 3rd Jan 2013 7:30pm
The La Luna in Bradford. No knives or forks they give you a stack of chapatis to eat your meal with. Class.
Posted By: BadWolf Re: Best Curry house? - 4th Jan 2013 12:50am
Wirral Tandoori in bromborough or Holdi in Little Sutton
Posted By: paxvobiscum Re: Best Curry house? - 4th Jan 2013 10:51am
If you fancy having a change from the usual Indian fare you could try the cooking of Kerala South West India. I went to Kerala Kitchen 27 Arrowe Park road Upton last week and the food atmosphere and staff was good.They also cook other styles.
Special deals so check out the website www.keralakitchen.co.uk
© Wirral-Wikiwirral