Forums
Posted By: rocks slow cooker - 11th Nov 2012 12:23pm
iv just purchased my first slow cooker and while looking for recipes to try i found this site http://crockpot365.blogspot.co.uk/2007/12/alphabetical-listing-of-recipes.html yes its american but im hoping it will introduce me to new interesting stuff to cook, it also has a lot of gluten free recipes too that some people may enjoy
Posted By: Anonymous Re: slow cooker - 11th Nov 2012 12:55pm
Amazing coincidence ! I bought a Morphy Richards 6.5l slow cooker on Friday. Mainly for doing curries etc. Much cheaper on the electrikery than in the oven - even when on low. (290w as against 3kw). Christened it with Rice Pud last night. Yummy.

Thanks for the link rocks. happy
Posted By: Dilly Re: slow cooker - 11th Nov 2012 1:14pm
I had a slow cooker,got rid of her.
Posted By: rocks Re: slow cooker - 11th Nov 2012 3:01pm
Originally Posted by Pinzgauer
Amazing coincidence ! I bought a Morphy Richards 6.5l slow cooker on Friday. Mainly for doing curries etc. Much cheaper on the electrikery than in the oven - even when on low. (290w as against 3kw). Christened it with Rice Pud last night. Yummy.

Thanks for the link rocks. happy

iv got liver in a tomato sauce doing at the mo and i think i'll throw some beans in too and yep i love curries and stews especially in winter so im hoping to eat well and save money on lecki also smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral