Forums
Posted By: ema_lou Caterer needed - 11th Jan 2012 9:49pm
Outside caterer needed for December 8th. Looking for catering for a sit down meal and a buffet for the evening. Currently looking at Oliveri's, Alley-cats and Zugers, any other reccomendations would be appreciated. Thanks
Posted By: julie253 Re: Caterer needed - 11th Jan 2012 9:57pm
WE had Oliveris do our wedding buffet - well it was nearly 20 years ago - but remember it was really nice. If they are still going after all these years then they must be doing a good job.
Posted By: Wench Re: Caterer needed - 11th Jan 2012 9:59pm
Forever Greens are good. They're near the Police Station in Birkenhead. I miss their bacon, black pudding and mushroom butties in the morning frown
Posted By: saltytom Re: Caterer needed - 12th Jan 2012 8:27am
Zugers are very good they now do Wallasey golf club on a regular basis. I have also used PK Catering in my house a number of times
Posted By: ema_lou Re: Caterer needed - 12th Jan 2012 10:19am
Thanks for those others you've named I'll make enquiries with those smile and thanks for opinions on Oliveris and zugers! Had quite a few say nice things about those 2 particularly so just in the process of arranging appointments with them to discuss what I'm after!
Posted By: TheDr Re: Caterer needed - 12th Jan 2012 2:25pm
Stan (Oliveris) has always done a good job at anywhere I have been where they have done the catering.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral