Forums
Posted By: ilovecuba the spice club moreton - 3rd Jan 2012 11:13am
five of us went for the all you can eat for £10 on new years day evening and what a fabulous friendly welcome we had. The food was lovely with so much to choose from. I highly recommend this Indian and will definatley be returning wether for banquet or standard menu meal. We were made to feel so relaxed and at home with no pressure to leave once finished.
Another great Indian where you can take your own drink is the curry garden in hoylake, the food is fabulous.
Posted By: Salmon Re: the spice club moreton - 3rd Jan 2012 4:29pm
I am pleased to hear somebody enjoyed the Spice Club, we have been there 3 times in last 6 months. First time was ok, but next 2 were both horrible experiences, ice cold plates, freezing room, unimpressive service.so never again for us. This was the regular meal not all you can eat.
The Surma on corner of Rosslyn Drive, Moreton above Chelsea Hair Studio is in our opinion far better. Best Chinese around is J&K in Barnston Lane opposite Chadwick Street Moreton.
Posted By: mikroc Re: the spice club moreton - 4th Jan 2012 11:13am
Was going to go to spice club but now I think I won't bother
Posted By: sean Re: the spice club moreton - 4th Jan 2012 11:38am
i've been there and it was shiiiiiite, would never go back
Posted By: TheDr Re: the spice club moreton - 4th Jan 2012 8:36pm
I've been to the Spice Club a few times, service was always good and never rushed.

Sometimes the food on the buffet can be there a little too long if the place is quiet or you don't go in until late, but they've always cooked fresh if asked.

They will also cook items that aren't on the menu if you ask for them (and they have the ingredients).

It's a nice place, very clean, well staffed but it Does appear to be aimed more at the mid budget end of the market compared and I think that is what you have to look at.
Posted By: JonRon Re: the spice club moreton - 8th Jan 2012 9:34pm
Originally Posted by Salmon
I am pleased to hear somebody enjoyed the Spice Club, we have been there 3 times in last 6 months. First time was ok, but next 2 were both horrible experiences, ice cold plates, freezing room, unimpressive service.so never again for us. This was the regular meal not all you can eat.
The Surma on corner of Rosslyn Drive, Moreton above Chelsea Hair Studio is in our opinion far better. Best Chinese around is J&K in Barnston Lane opposite Chadwick Street Moreton.

Why did you go back?

© Wirral-Wikiwirral