Forums
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Girls!!! Help With Party Food Please x - 5th Dec 2011 4:23pm
Hiya girls hi

I'm doing some partys over christmas and new year.

I'm having the norm party food but was thinking of something a little different this year.

Im getting some ov the party bags from iceland but just want to put an edge on it

I was going to make,goats cheese roll in a ball shape and cover it in chives,chees and onion mix and some with pink pepper corns.

Just needed some help with little things like that what I could do which are quick and simple.

Any idears?

Thanks X
Posted By: Tombraider Re: Girls!!! Help With Party Food Please x - 5th Dec 2011 4:25pm
I can do some rice and chicken drumsticks Sarah.
if you get the stuff i will it for you.
and i have other ideas as well.
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: Girls!!! Help With Party Food Please x - 5th Dec 2011 4:28pm
Awwww brill smile
Yes hun,really need idears want to make it a bit different this year x
Posted By: Tombraider Re: Girls!!! Help With Party Food Please x - 5th Dec 2011 4:30pm
okay pm me if you want the rice one, it is enough for everyone.
and lets face it if they all drunk on the new year they will eat anything raftl
Posted By: chev_chelios Re: Girls!!! Help With Party Food Please x - 5th Dec 2011 4:31pm
cheese,sausage on a cocktail stick lol
Posted By: Tombraider Re: Girls!!! Help With Party Food Please x - 5th Dec 2011 4:32pm
Originally Posted by chev_chelios
cheese,sausage on a cocktail stick lol
with a cherry ontop lol
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: Girls!!! Help With Party Food Please x - 5th Dec 2011 4:43pm
Lol chev!
I mean a bit different haha x
Posted By: Moonstar Re: Girls!!! Help With Party Food Please x - 5th Dec 2011 5:10pm
Cream cheese and prawns wrapped in lettuce leaf, hold together with a cocktail stick.

Cheese straws. Ready made puff pastry, slice into lengths, cover with grated cheese and a little paprika, bake. Job done.

Smoked salmon. Spread each piece with cream cheese, add a few finely chopped chives. Roll up and slice into whirls.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Girls!!! Help With Party Food Please x - 5th Dec 2011 5:10pm
Noodles, peanut butter sarnies and cashew nuts, oh and thingies (the crisp variety) smile

Pretzels smile
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: Girls!!! Help With Party Food Please x - 5th Dec 2011 5:20pm
Originally Posted by Moonstar
Cream cheese and prawns wrapped in lettuce leaf, hold together with a cocktail stick.

Cheese straws. Ready made puff pastry, slice into lengths, cover with grated cheese and a little paprika, bake. Job done.

Smoked salmon. Spread each piece with cream cheese, add a few finely chopped chives. Roll up and slice into whirls.

Yay:) thank you sounds great thumbsup
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: Girls!!! Help With Party Food Please x - 5th Dec 2011 5:20pm
Eeee Ste lol X
Posted By: Tombraider Re: Girls!!! Help With Party Food Please x - 5th Dec 2011 5:30pm
Originally Posted by _Ste_
Noodles, peanut butter sarnies and cashew nuts, oh and thingies (the crisp variety) smile

Pretzels smile
peanut butter raftl
Posted By: Tombraider Re: Girls!!! Help With Party Food Please x - 5th Dec 2011 5:34pm
Icelands mini sausage rolls, spring rolls, quiche, vollavonts with prawn cocktail,
chicken nuggets,aunt bessies pastry with cheese.
me and chev can be the caterers i will be fanny he can be Walter lol.
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: Girls!!! Help With Party Food Please x - 5th Dec 2011 5:36pm
Aww yes tr I love the iceland party bits x
Posted By: Tombraider Re: Girls!!! Help With Party Food Please x - 5th Dec 2011 5:48pm
Barbicued chicken is nice as well Sarah
Posted By: zippy49 Re: Girls!!! Help With Party Food Please x - 5th Dec 2011 5:48pm
what about curry ,rice and chiliconcarne i dong that for 21
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: Girls!!! Help With Party Food Please x - 5th Dec 2011 5:57pm
Never thought of doing hot food to be honest
Good thinking,thank you
Posted By: chev_chelios Re: Girls!!! Help With Party Food Please x - 5th Dec 2011 6:08pm
smile

Attached picture 273376718_a527ca85e3.jpg
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: Girls!!! Help With Party Food Please x - 5th Dec 2011 6:20pm
Hahaahha chev thumbsup
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Girls!!! Help With Party Food Please x - 5th Dec 2011 6:21pm
Pan of thick home made scouse always goes down well, with a big bowl of pickled red cabbage for the top
Posted By: chev_chelios Re: Girls!!! Help With Party Food Please x - 5th Dec 2011 6:22pm
Originally Posted by Ste_Missus
Hahaahha chev thumbsup
cover with tin foil if your posh
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: Girls!!! Help With Party Food Please x - 5th Dec 2011 6:25pm
Awww thanks

My mind whent blank lol,wrote them down so I remember smile

raftl chev ya nutterr !!!! smile lol
Posted By: derekdwc Re: Girls!!! Help With Party Food Please x - 5th Dec 2011 6:26pm
scouse or hotpot would be unusual
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Girls!!! Help With Party Food Please x - 5th Dec 2011 6:26pm
Can that be right, "Anonymous - Unregistered"?

Anyway, go to the International at Charing Cross and get a big bag of samosas. They work for me.
Posted By: Tombraider Re: Girls!!! Help With Party Food Please x - 5th Dec 2011 6:27pm
you can allways do chicken dippers with different sauce dips.
It's a shame there's isn't a Waitrose near here, they do some really nice party food.
Posted By: Tombraider Re: Girls!!! Help With Party Food Please x - 5th Dec 2011 6:31pm
If you go and get a large bag of chicken drumsticks i will marinate them for you and then i can cook them for you and a couple of nice rice dishes and pasta dishes.
it will ease the workload for you.
Posted By: chev_chelios Re: Girls!!! Help With Party Food Please x - 5th Dec 2011 6:32pm
and chips for tr lol
Posted By: Tombraider Re: Girls!!! Help With Party Food Please x - 5th Dec 2011 6:36pm
Originally Posted by chev_chelios
and chips for tr lol
lol your mad ,they will be cold by the time i arrive Chev.
more sausage for you lol.
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: Girls!!! Help With Party Food Please x - 5th Dec 2011 6:54pm
Originally Posted by BandyCoot
Can that be right, "Anonymous - Unregistered"?

Anyway, go to the International at Charing Cross and get a big bag of samosas. They work for me.

I thought the same about 'anonyous' post? think
I know that shop smile
Never even thought of there ,cheers happy
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: Girls!!! Help With Party Food Please x - 5th Dec 2011 6:55pm
Awww thanks tr smile your a star:)

Your spot on there too soft,where is the nearest waitrose?
Dose my head in that,seems soo nice for food in there,I love the adverts lol
Posted By: poodlepup Re: Girls!!! Help With Party Food Please x - 5th Dec 2011 7:07pm
Why not try some good old fashioned stuff!

Lamb fries,sweetbreads,hodge and tripe...now that would be really different,lol
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: Girls!!! Help With Party Food Please x - 5th Dec 2011 7:12pm
Originally Posted by poodlepup
Why not try some good old fashioned stuff!

Lamb fries,sweetbreads,hodge and tripe...now that would be really different,lol

Pp!!
Eeewwwww not its ok lol
Posted By: poodlepup Re: Girls!!! Help With Party Food Please x - 5th Dec 2011 7:14pm
It would be ok,get drunk and play a sort of bush tucker trial,lol

Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: Girls!!! Help With Party Food Please x - 5th Dec 2011 7:19pm
raftl
Pp bush tucker trial haha
Posted By: poodlepup Re: Girls!!! Help With Party Food Please x - 5th Dec 2011 7:22pm
Yeah do it,it would be a scream!! fish eyes,worms,liver smoothie etc.
Posted By: reddragon Re: Girls!!! Help With Party Food Please x - 5th Dec 2011 9:55pm
dont forget a packet of stardust thats goes pop in your mouth lol
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: Girls!!! Help With Party Food Please x - 5th Dec 2011 10:00pm
Eeee pp ahaahahhah raftl

Yes red space dust hahaha
Posted By: Wiggi77 Re: Girls!!! Help With Party Food Please x - 7th Dec 2011 10:21pm
A friend of mine has just set up a company supplying all party supplies like plates napkins etc etc. if its an use let me know I'll give you the details
© Wirral-Wikiwirral