Forums
Posted By: RUDEBOX Cheese n Chocolate - 21st Nov 2010 11:11pm
Anyone experience nightmares? Have horny dreams? After eating cheese and maybe chocolate too? Load of barloney? Opinions, please grin
Posted By: chris_gilly Re: Cheese n Chocolate - 21st Nov 2010 11:36pm
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
Have horny dreams?

o err!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Cheese n Chocolate - 21st Nov 2010 11:45pm
Opinions, please grin

Yes, your completely mad!! raftl
Posted By: Wench Re: Cheese n Chocolate - 22nd Nov 2010 12:01am
I don't need cheese or chocolate to give me nightmares or horny dreams raftl

It's a gorgeous combination though - even nicer when dipped in sweet chilli sauce yumyum
Posted By: kimpri Re: Cheese n Chocolate - 22nd Nov 2010 12:04am
I don't have nightmares, no
I cant connect cheese or chocolate to my dreams,
why is it something or someone wakes you up right on the best part of the dream yes nono
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Cheese n Chocolate - 22nd Nov 2010 12:20am
Originally Posted by kimpri1
I don't have nightmares, no
I cant connect cheese or chocolate to my dreams,
why is it something or someone wakes you up right on the best part of the dream yes nono
Grrrr mad nothing worse!! I try to 'get back into it' but NO, the moments gone!! Well, effin thank you mr postie, ya tawt!!
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Cheese n Chocolate - 22nd Nov 2010 12:23am
Originally Posted by PaulWirral
Opinions, please grin

Yes, your completely mad!! raftl
And you need Diversity training! raftl raftl
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Cheese n Chocolate - 22nd Nov 2010 12:28am
Does anyone else have them mad dreams that play out like a soap opera. Almost like the dream 'continues' from the end of the last one, days or weeks earlier..,?
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Cheese n Chocolate - 22nd Nov 2010 12:32am
Its like my conciousness kicks in and so i can follow the story.
anyway, have had cheese on toast, now am having a choc n nut cone. Let the games commence! grin
Posted By: MrPhil Re: Cheese n Chocolate - 22nd Nov 2010 12:46am
If I have strong cheese then chocolate all I get is a massive migraine for 2 days.
Posted By: kermit Re: Cheese n Chocolate - 22nd Nov 2010 8:23am
I ve heard cheese is suppose to give ya bad dreams if eaten before bedtime but it never used to do me anyharm, I have weird dreams anyway x
Posted By: kermit Re: Cheese n Chocolate - 22nd Nov 2010 8:24am
oooo chocolate making ya have horney dreams, I d put that down to Plusone getting a bit frisky Hahahaha x
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Cheese n Chocolate - 22nd Nov 2010 4:10pm
Does anyone else have them mad dreams that play out like a soap opera. Almost like the dream 'continues' from the end of the last one, days or weeks earlier..,?

Yes, I do have a particular dream. Last night I was dreaming that I was stuck driving round a roundabout. With my right hand I was steering and with my left hand I was making pancakes.

I was tossing and turning all night.
Posted By: polo_phil Re: Cheese n Chocolate - 22nd Nov 2010 4:16pm
laffin
Posted By: GrandMasterFlash Re: Cheese n Chocolate - 2nd Dec 2010 11:03pm

Yes! Not from eating cheese though tease I had a dream aaages ago they were re-doing this play area by my nan's, then a few weeks later I dreamt they'd done it all but we were just driving past, then a few weeks later I dreamt we went in there and it was all good laugh And when I was a lot younger I always dreamt that a monkey started my dreams by turning me in the air with his feet like a cartoon circus type of thing smirk and I have a lot of dreams where I'm talking about real life, like I know it's a dream. Strange goings on!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral