Forums
Posted By: Rickie_Robbo The twelth man new menu. - 25th Nov 2009 8:47pm
hi all. went the 12th man today expecting the usual 2 for 1 and the nice big mixed grill laugh. but was dissapointed to find the whole menu had changed and they now only do a 2 meals for £10. and only on certain meals which aren't the best on the menu. they don't even sell a stirloin steak anymore. only rump. i ordered the 10oz gammon with egg an chips and my gf had the italian chicken and chips and to be honest the size of the servings were terrible. like half the chips you would normally get and not much of the tomato and cheese sauce on the gf's chicken. they have added a few new deserts. but all in all was very dissapointed and don't think i will be returning. any of you been since the menu change ? what's your oppinions ?
Posted By: starbuck75 Re: The twelth man new menu. - 25th Nov 2009 11:07pm
Last time i ate in there i got gut rot
Posted By: MerseyMan Re: The twelth man new menu. - 26th Nov 2009 8:24am
I go there quite often, couple of Sunday's ago is the last time I went. The only reason why we go is the 241 menu. I only go for the rodeo burger anyway as you can't really go wrong with that. Though I did get medium steak from there once and it was bloody as hell, and it smelt a bit...but that could just be what steaks smell like if they were as raw as I had it. Will have to see next time we go, there are not many other places I can think of if the twelth man menu goes down the latrine. smile
Posted By: StuyMac Re: The twelth man new menu. - 26th Nov 2009 10:44am
We went there last Sunday, and as already mentioned, the change of menu was a bit dissapointing frown

Never had any issues with the foor there in the past though, and there was nothing wrong with the roasts we had - 2 4 £10...
Posted By: bert1 Re: The twelth man new menu. - 26th Nov 2009 10:58am
Two for ten quid, thats school dinners, cheap skate. frown
Posted By: Rickie_Robbo Re: The twelth man new menu. - 26th Nov 2009 11:13am
Originally Posted by bert1
Two for ten quid, thats school dinners, cheap skate. frown

nah i don't thiink there is a poblem with the 2 for 10 kwid offer that's a bargain. but it is only on selected meals. and the meals it is on aint the best on the menu. to be honest it was the 2 4 1 menu that attracted me tho that place in the first place. i used to have either the mixed grill or the stirloin steak and the mixed grill aint in any offers no more and for the price it would cost u for the mixed grill and the other meal then it just would be worth it as there r better places to get that at the same price. and they don't even do a stirloin. and i used to have the steak with 2 eggs but they don't serve the eggs option with the steaks no more. but it werent just that. i had the 10oz gammon which was at least 3-4oz of fat. and not many chips. well put it this way to show how un impressed i was with the meal and the portion size i went straight thru the upton drive thru and got a big mac meal. lol. i aint even joking. was just very dissapointed in this place. an lately i have sort of lived in there lol.
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: The twelth man new menu. - 26th Nov 2009 3:17pm
Originally Posted by MerseyMan
I go there quite often, couple of Sunday's ago is the last time I went. The only reason why we go is the 241 menu. I only go for the rodeo burger anyway as you can't really go wrong with that.

Same, went there a few weeks ago. Rodeo burger was spot on.

Normally get the half roast chicken.

What sort of things are on the menu now?

Can't beat Frankie & Bennys for good food
Posted By: MissGuided Re: The twelth man new menu. - 26th Nov 2009 4:35pm
Looks like this: http://www.pub-explorer.com/spiritmenus/harvestmouse_main.pdf
Posted By: StuyMac Re: The twelth man new menu. - 27th Nov 2009 8:43am
Well, they did so well with the 2-4-1, this 2 for £10 greed could be their downfall.... think
Posted By: Sanchez Re: The twelth man new menu. - 27th Nov 2009 9:01am
he place was always shite, looks like iit just got shitter.
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: The twelth man new menu. - 27th Nov 2009 12:48pm
Menu looks crap, but half roast chicken and lasagne is still there, so happy days.

Shame that the rodeo burger isnt on there any more though
© Wirral-Wikiwirral