Forums
Posted By: MrPhil Daves Insanity Sauce. - 13th Oct 2009 6:03pm
Anyone else tried it?

Goes great with Cottage Pie, also gives you a runny nose grin

Also takes stains off your driveways laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Daves Insanity Sauce. - 13th Oct 2009 6:52pm
One of my sons (David !) is a ultra-hot chilli and pepper freak, brought home a bottle of this stuff. I quite like hot stuff, but this is LETHAL !!! A small drop is all you need to blow up your noodles, make you forget things and get that instant facial tan !!

A tip... if you have any chilli sauce that's just too much in the heat Dept. DON'T drink water to try and wash it down/dilute it. It just makes matters worse. Milk and plenty of it brings things back to normal - evenutually !

It DOES taste good though. Worth the pain !
Posted By: davew3 Re: Daves Insanity Sauce. - 13th Oct 2009 7:17pm
I enjoy hot stuff like that ,I get a very hot pepper cheese from Chester market,he has hell that's hot and a milder one,but it does clear your sinus and burns out your mouth,and you know about it a day or so later as you get the "ring of fire" symptoms
can you actually buy it from a supermaket or can it only be bought from a chemist near a fire station.
Posted By: DavidB Re: Daves Insanity Sauce. - 13th Oct 2009 10:45pm
I love stuff like that. My mate grows them, he once brought one into the pub for us to have a bit, and my tongue was on fire all night! barstard.
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Daves Insanity Sauce. - 15th Oct 2009 11:04am
Love the hot peppers too but one in Northern Cyprus was the one that beat me. A whole green pepper, nice, ate it and the heat was up there with the best and then suddenly my throat just started constricting and dilating. My lad, also fancies himself as a pepper nut, laughed like hell then ate his. His throat started doing the same, much to the amusement of the two women. I kept one and tried to grow the seeds on but couldn't get them to germinate. Hot but scary.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral