Forums
Posted By: SoundLad Tuna and Jack Daniels BBQ Sauce Panini - 31st Aug 2008 1:21pm
a little recipe for you lot to try created by Yours truly tease

Tuna and Jack daniels sauce Panini

Buy a Pack of panini's
Cheese (grated)
tin of tuna
Jack Daniels sauce
Salad Cream..

Bang the tuna in a bowl and mix around with some Salad Cream
Open the panini up and spread butter and Jack Daniels sauce on it and then bang the tuna in then the cheese and then brevil it and then enjoy laugh

Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: Tuna and Jack Daniels BBQ Sauce Panini - 31st Aug 2008 1:56pm
mmmmmmmm thats different if i must say so but hey its worth a shot at this thumbsup
Posted By: Wench Re: Tuna and Jack Daniels BBQ Sauce Panini - 31st Aug 2008 5:32pm
Nice!!

I used to have a thing for cheese, ham, peanut butter, mayo and spicy nick nack rolls. Sounds rank but they are seriously yummy!!
Posted By: Shambo Re: Tuna and Jack Daniels BBQ Sauce Panini - 31st Aug 2008 6:17pm
What's Jack Daniels sauce? Can you buy this in the shops? I've never heard of it.

What's it taste like? And don't say bourbon!
Posted By: mike849 Re: Tuna and Jack Daniels BBQ Sauce Panini - 31st Aug 2008 6:22pm
its basically jack daniels and bbq sauce comes in 2 flavours smooth and cant remember what the other one is it tastes nice it is on the menu at tgi fridays! you can get it from asda
Posted By: Wench Re: Tuna and Jack Daniels BBQ Sauce Panini - 31st Aug 2008 6:22pm
They sell it in Asda Shambo. It's like a sauce to put on steaks & chicken etc but works really well as a dipping sauce too. There's 2 different ones. They also do a Budweiser one.

It tastes of JD - pure and simple!
Posted By: Wench Re: Tuna and Jack Daniels BBQ Sauce Panini - 31st Aug 2008 6:25pm
Originally Posted by mike849
its basically jack daniels and bbq sauce comes in 2 flavours smooth and cant remember what the other one is it tastes nice it is on the menu at tgi fridays! you can get it from asda

Off the top of my head, I think the other one is smoked Mike.
Posted By: mike849 Re: Tuna and Jack Daniels BBQ Sauce Panini - 31st Aug 2008 6:28pm
i have both flavours! i love it with a kfc!! i think the smoked has bits in it. you should go to tgi fridays and order the jd burger its lovely!
Posted By: Wench Re: Tuna and Jack Daniels BBQ Sauce Panini - 31st Aug 2008 6:29pm
I lied - there are 4 of them raftl

Attached picture jd-sauces-lg.jpg
Posted By: mike849 Re: Tuna and Jack Daniels BBQ Sauce Panini - 31st Aug 2008 6:30pm
ive never seen the other 2 flavours
Posted By: Wench Re: Tuna and Jack Daniels BBQ Sauce Panini - 31st Aug 2008 6:31pm
Me neither - will have to investigate!
Posted By: Shambo Re: Tuna and Jack Daniels BBQ Sauce Panini - 31st Aug 2008 6:31pm
Ok I'm with you. Hickory, BBQ tomato based? wink
Posted By: mike849 Re: Tuna and Jack Daniels BBQ Sauce Panini - 31st Aug 2008 6:33pm
i dunno it is nice though!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Tuna and Jack Daniels BBQ Sauce Panini - 1st Sep 2008 8:38pm
got the chilli one and its not nice sick think it may be out of date now the time its been in the cupboard for raftl
© Wirral-Wikiwirral