Forums
Posted By: Shambo Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 28th Aug 2008 4:42pm
I was a bit bored this afternoon so I decided to do something constructive. There's been a bottle of vodka knocking round the back of my kitchen cupboard for a few months now so I thought I'd have some fun with it.

Werthers Original's Toffee Vodka yes

I've done this before kids so don't worry. Last time I used Absolut vodka and it was fantastic. This bottle of Smirnoff was a gift... I wouldn't have bought it 'cause it's rough... and I couldn't turn my nose up at it 'cause that'd be rude...but the Werthers are going to make it all better.

Description: Ingredients
Attached picture php6vuBsCPM.jpg
Posted By: Shambo Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 28th Aug 2008 4:45pm
First off you should take about a quarter of the vodka out of the bottle, so you've got the space to fit the toffee's in...

Attached picture phpbHLOlMPM.jpg
Posted By: Shambo Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 28th Aug 2008 4:49pm
Can you see where I'm going with this one?

Yes, thats right. yes Then you start to place the unwrapped toffee's into the vodka. I used nearly the whole 150g bag.

Attached picture phpYPpKj0PM.jpg
Attached picture phpiqP299PM.jpg
Posted By: chiccy Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 28th Aug 2008 4:50pm
oooo
Posted By: Shambo Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 28th Aug 2008 4:51pm
Then we top the vodka back up to the brim, like so...

Attached picture phpQcbRKSPM.jpg
Posted By: Shambo Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 28th Aug 2008 4:55pm
Now this is where it gets technical, (not really). You screw the cap on nice and tight and submerge the whole bottle in warm water. That's warm water... not too hot, and not too cold. Think baby's bottle warm. yes

Then you have to leave it for a few hours to allow the toffee's to slowly dissolve. I check every hour or so to make sure the water hasn't gone cold and top up with hot accordingly.

Attached picture phpgK86t0PM.jpg
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 28th Aug 2008 4:58pm
as im not to fussed on vodka but i love wothers original but i shall give this a try myself doh

looks a very interestin combination think

Posted By: Shambo Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 28th Aug 2008 5:00pm
And one afternoon later you have your end product. At this point you'll be dying to taste it, but you might want to put it in the fridge for a little while, because warm vodka is basically rank. yes

Then you get to sample the rewards of all your hard endeavour.
Ish loverly. happy

Next time kids.... Foxes Glacier Mint Vodka. thumbsup

Attached picture php3Bi0oRPM.jpg
Posted By: Shambo Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 28th Aug 2008 5:03pm
Oh, and before you rush to the off licence remember, because this recipe works so well, it's sometimes easy to forget you're drinking neat vodka so... there's your warning! wink
Posted By: mike849 Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 28th Aug 2008 5:03pm
looks lovely!!
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 28th Aug 2008 5:22pm
Looks like advocaat
Posted By: Shambo Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 28th Aug 2008 5:30pm
It doesn't taste like advocaat, ish smooth and creamy. yomama
[youtube]W66Eb60uM2o[/youtube]
Posted By: chiccy Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 28th Aug 2008 5:33pm
erm shambo.... were do u live....?????

got no voddi in so im coming to yours x
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 28th Aug 2008 5:34pm
i think i'll pass - i just know it will taste the same coming up as it did going down (a bit like pernod and black) sick
Posted By: chiccy Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 28th Aug 2008 5:37pm
Originally Posted by MissGuided
i think i'll pass - i just know it will taste the same coming up as it did going down (a bit like pernod and black) sick
omg u just reminded me of my red witch fase omg sick
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 28th Aug 2008 5:41pm
When you cool it all down, does th toffee stay in liquid form??

Thinking this is a good way to save money in uni hahahahaha
Posted By: Wench Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 28th Aug 2008 5:49pm
Originally Posted by MissGuided

That's brought back some real old memories raftl Red witches at stairways! They were the days
Posted By: Shambo Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 28th Aug 2008 6:24pm
Originally Posted by Mi_Craig
When you cool it all down, does th toffee stay in liquid form??

I keep mine in the fridge. wink
If you were to put more toffees in it might start to solidify.
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 28th Aug 2008 6:27pm
I had no idea they were called red witches -i drank em there and i think even in atmosphere on rock night - or was that when there was a mad dog (20/20) phase - yuk - think that's when my liver stopped speaking to me!
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Wench Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 28th Aug 2008 7:19pm
Red witches were cider, pernod and blackcurrant. The MD's were evil raftl

I remember the ones in the little green cans, think that was mad dog too.

I'm thinking Shambo's recipie would make a great ice cream flavour thumbsup
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 28th Aug 2008 7:22pm
have to give this ago, bottoms up Shambo party

Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 28th Aug 2008 10:50pm
Originally Posted by jason24v6
have to give this ago, bottoms up Shambo party

withthat
Posted By: hoseman Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 28th Aug 2008 10:50pm
Thats a new one on me matey!
Lived in the old USSR for a while in the 90`s, cool place! Bloody hot in summer and stupid cold in winter! I lived with a Russian family and some of the things they put in vodka are amazing! My fave was Menthol throat sweets (or their equivelant!!) clears the nasal and head, but what a rush!! Drink it neat or with ice, no mixers (CRIMINAL!!!)
Place i wouldnt mind going back to! happy
Posted By: Wench Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 29th Aug 2008 12:26pm
I know what you mean Hoseman. One of the best places for vodka was the vodka bar in Harrogate - never seen so many different flavours in my life and they were all from Russia.

Also, Cambridge has a big Russian & Polish community. Ex hubby worked with a lot of them and some of the states he used to come home in (or not sometimes) was amazing.

Posted By: Shambo Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 29th Aug 2008 1:26pm
Aye, thats the joy of vodka. Because it's a 'neutral' spirit it takes very well to flavourings and cocktails. I used to live above a Polish Ex Servicemens Club in Bristol and they gave me a crash course in vodka..... and absinthe. doh Thankfully I didn't have to stagger far from the bar, (in the basement), to my flat, (on the top floor). Bison was my fave, but I've only ever seen it sold in Revolution vodka bars round these parts. Maybe the expanding Polish population in New Brighton will sort that out. pray

I've noticed a few places now selling Stolichnaya Russian vodka which gets the Shambo seal of approval, it's quality. happy Absolut too, (most Scandinavian vodka's really), but not the flavoured ones, (when you can have fun flavouring then yourself). thumbsup
Posted By: Wench Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 29th Aug 2008 1:31pm
Absinthe is divine! I was lucky enough to have been bought Black Absinthe as a gift a few years ago - it was evil but was a very pleasant tasting internal hot water bottle in the winter raftl

I have a few Polish friends and have to say, I've never met drinkers like them raftl I can't keep up with them!

Stolichnaya is a very nice vodka - probably one of the smoothest, slips down very easily (too easily) but my Gods the head the next day raftl
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 29th Aug 2008 1:33pm
Originally Posted by PaganJay
Stolichnaya is a very nice vodka - probably one of the smoothest, slips down very easily (too easily) but my Gods the head the next day raftl

raftl
Posted By: Colgo Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 29th Aug 2008 1:46pm
Absinthe is divine! I was lucky enough to have been bought Black Absinthe as a gift a few years ago - it was evil but was a very pleasant tasting internal hot water bottle in the winter

mmmmmmm Absinthe thumbsup
Posted By: Wench Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 29th Aug 2008 1:47pm
The red Absinthe is nice too thumbsup
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 29th Aug 2008 1:48pm
our own wiki alcoholic's annonomous raftl
Posted By: Wench Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 29th Aug 2008 1:52pm
There's a whole new forum there methinks raftl
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 29th Aug 2008 1:54pm
or just change the name of this thread its alot easier raftl
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 29th Aug 2008 5:50pm
Woah thats cool
Posted By: Shambo Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 5th Sep 2008 1:35pm
Why can't I find any Fox's Glacier Mints around here? frown

I've got a nice bottle of Finlandia here just crying out for their cool, clear refreshing taste. Do they only sell them near old peoples homes or something? Or motorway service stations? frown

I'm not going to go with some clearly inferior mint. mad
Posted By: chiccy Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 5th Sep 2008 1:43pm
have u tried asda...

also think B&M sell them if u were near one?

wilkos?woolies??
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 5th Sep 2008 1:43pm
Just don't use any dodgy Spar Vodka

Counterfeit Vodka
Posted By: Shambo Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 5th Sep 2008 1:50pm
Originally Posted by chiccy
have u tried asda...

also think B&M sell them if u were near one?

wilkos?woolies??

I've tried Asda & Wilkinsons and I don't know what B&M is. think
Woolworths is a good shout though, I'll try there next. Thanks for the reminder.

I don't DO cheap vodka MsG. happy Only the finest of everything for Shambo. wink
Posted By: chiccy Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 5th Sep 2008 2:05pm
b&m is the shop at the top of grange rd i think it used to be toy and hobby YEARS ago.up by the shoe market xx
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 5th Sep 2008 2:20pm
Or try Home & Bargain

I was just alerting you to the fact that there's some bad vodka being passed about the country - but then you'd have to be desperate to buy Spar alcohol wouldn't ya?
Posted By: Colgo Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 5th Sep 2008 2:40pm
Foxes also do Black mints, liquorice and aniseed, thumbsup
Posted By: SoundLad Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 7th Sep 2008 1:34pm
We sell foxes in Co-Op happy
Posted By: Snodvan Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 7th Sep 2008 3:12pm
Originally Posted by Shambo
Can you see where I'm going with this one?

Yes, thats right. yes Then you start to place the unwrapped toffee's into the vodka. I used nearly the whole 150g bag.

Er, just one question - why UNWRAPPED toffees ?

Like the idea. There is half a bottle of vodka somewhere that I was goung to adapt with fruit (sloes or damsons) for Christmas. This sounds a lot easier.

Snod
Posted By: Shambo Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 7th Sep 2008 4:44pm
Originally Posted by Snodvan

Er, just one question - why UNWRAPPED toffees ?

Ha, you've got me there... erm... you could put the wrapped toffee's into the vodka if you want... if you wanted soggy paper in your drink. smack
Posted By: Shambo Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 9th Sep 2008 11:26am
OK then, here we go with Fox's Glacier Mint Vodka.

Thanks to chiccy, I found the elusive mint in Woolworths. happy

The Finlandia vodka was on offer at ASDA for just over 12 quid. I had to have a taste before I flavoured it and was impressed. Very clean, very neutral.

Attached picture Vod1.jpg
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 9th Sep 2008 11:30am
Mint vodka - that'll be good for the sinuses!
Posted By: Shambo Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 9th Sep 2008 11:31am
Same principal as last time folks, you need to take out some vodka to fit the mints in. yes I am going to use about half the bag of mints, (approx 100g), but you could add a few more or less depending on your personal taste. Be carefull not to add too many or your drink may become syrupy.

Attached picture vod2.jpg
Posted By: Shambo Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 9th Sep 2008 11:33am
Yes MsG. As someone mentioned earlier, menthol type boiled sweets would make an excellent flavouring. wink
Posted By: Shambo Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 9th Sep 2008 11:35am
OK Snodvan, pay attention. sleep I'm unwrapping the sweets before I put them into the bottle.

Attached picture vod3.jpg
Posted By: Shambo Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 9th Sep 2008 11:39am
You know whats coming next? confused

Thats right, yes the warm bath for the whole bottle. I found it took considerably longer for the mints to dissolve than it did the toffee's.

Attached picture vod4.jpg
Posted By: Shambo Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 9th Sep 2008 11:49am
So simple, yet so effective. This is the best tasting vodka I've ever made. thumbsup
It helps when you start with quality ingredients though. yes

This principal can be used with all boiled sweets, e.g. cola cubes, pear drops etc... If the sweets are covered with extra sugar in that crusty way, you might want to rinse them with warm water first, to get rid of that excess sweetness, (or keep it, it's upto you).

If anyone wants to experiment with another flavour, please tell us about it. learn

Next time I think I'm gonna go for a real cherry infusion think , slighty more dificult, (not really).

Attached picture vod5.jpg
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 9th Sep 2008 1:27pm
Shambos Flavoured Vodka clap clapnice one bud happy
Posted By: Snodvan Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 9th Sep 2008 3:41pm
Originally Posted by Shambo
OK Snodvan, pay attention. sleep I'm unwrapping the sweets before I put them into the bottle.

OK OK - so I was having a "senior moment". I read the words OK but my brain told me you were NOT unwrapping the sweets.

Can't help being a twit

Snod
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 9th Sep 2008 4:32pm
If you want high fibre vodka leave the wrappers on happy
Posted By: Shambo Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 15th Jan 2009 8:28am
OK then, it's been a while but here we go with cherry infused vodka. smile

After a hard Christmas on the booze, I found this untouched present, (to myself), in the kitchen cupboard.

Attached picture 1Bottle.jpg
Posted By: Shambo Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 15th Jan 2009 8:34am
So I thought I'd best get myself down to the shops for some cherries. These were the only ones they had, and a little pricey too. I suppose it's because they're out of season. These lil beauties were flown in from South America. I don't know what's 'extra special' about them other than they're abit big.

Attached picture 2Cherrys.jpg
Posted By: Shambo Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 15th Jan 2009 8:37am
First thing is to give 'em a good wash. All fruit from the supermarket needs a good wash imho, they're covered in pesticides, preservatives and waxes to keep 'em looking shiney on the shelf for longer. thumbsdown

Attached picture 3wash.jpg
Posted By: Shambo Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 15th Jan 2009 8:43am
Then we have to find a nice, clean, airtight jar to put all the ingredients in. Me being a cheffy type of person, I've got lots of these 'parfait' jars knocking about. They come in handy for all sorts of things. This one holds 1 litre...

Attached picture 4Jar.jpg
Posted By: Shambo Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 15th Jan 2009 8:51am
Next up we have to pit the cherries, (take the stones out). yes

Actually, it's not vitally important to pit the fruit, you could just score the flesh with a knife. Thing is, if you leave the stones in, your finished product will take on an almond taint. This is because the stones contain a minute amount of cyanide which smells of almonds. It'd never be enough to actually harm you though and maybe you might prefer cherry almond flavour. confused

Attached picture 5Pitted.jpg
Posted By: Shambo Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 15th Jan 2009 8:53am
This one looked remotely like a bum. *snigger*

I've sent a photo to Ester Rantzen...

Attached picture 6Bumshaped.jpg
Posted By: Shambo Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 15th Jan 2009 8:57am
Then place all your pitted fruit into your storage jar.

Attached picture 7IntoJar.jpg
Posted By: Shambo Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 15th Jan 2009 9:04am
Then add some sugar. Castor sugar would be best... but I didn't have any so, granulated it is. The sugar will sweeten, (obviously), and add a little depth to the cherry flavour. The amount of sugar you add depends on your personal taste. I've gone for two tablespoons because I intend to mix the final product with cola, which is already very sweet. If you wanted to drink it neat I'd suggest adding more.

You can always add more sugar at a later date but remember, if you tip aload of sugar in and it becomes too sweet, you can't take the sugar away, so always add a little, then taste. smile

Attached picture 8AddSugar.jpg
Posted By: Shambo Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 15th Jan 2009 9:14am
Yum Yum. Lookin' good. laugh

Attached picture 9YumYum.jpg
Posted By: Shambo Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 15th Jan 2009 9:16am
Now here's a technical bit...

You tip all the vodka over the cherries. yes

Attached picture 10GlugGlug.jpg
Posted By: Shambo Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 15th Jan 2009 9:18am
Then give it a good stir to get the flavours moving...

Attached picture 11QuickStir.jpg
Posted By: Shambo Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 15th Jan 2009 9:21am
Seal it up, then put it in a cool, dark place, (my kitchen cupboard). At least once a day I'll give it a shake to get the flavours going. cool

Attached picture 12CoolDarkPlace.jpg
Posted By: Shambo Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 15th Jan 2009 9:24am
and that's where it'll stay for at least a week. Then I'll give it a tasting to determine whether or not the flavour has infused enough, or if it needs a little more sugar.

Watch this space...
Posted By: LukeORourke Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 15th Jan 2009 9:31am
just what a i feel like after a hot 38 degree day cherry flavoured vodka with coke laugh
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 15th Jan 2009 9:38am
Shambo - you kill me man raftl Bum-shaped cherry raftl

Lookin' good though.

One day I might just try one of these recipes.
Posted By: chriskay Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 15th Jan 2009 3:39pm
A few years ago I made some great sloe gin. Left it 6 months before drinking it; very smooth, needs lots of sugar though.
Hmmm, Tesco's have blueberries 1/2 price; now, where's that Kilner jar? BTW, it's good to freeze your fruit before use, it makes the skins split & allows the spirit to penetrate.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 15th Jan 2009 8:01pm
Don't want to veer OT (too much) but.... can you still buy Kilner Jars. Remember my Mum preserving fruit etc in them. Haven't seen them for years.
Posted By: chriskay Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 15th Jan 2009 10:45pm
Yes, Mike; they're still available. Might take a bit of tracking down, but I have a local stockist.
Posted By: Wench Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 15th Jan 2009 10:58pm
Shambo - I think that seeing as you live so close, you should let me be a Quality Control Officer raftl
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 15th Jan 2009 11:01pm
jaci are you sure your not an alcholic as your showin very early signs to be one raftl
Posted By: Wench Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 15th Jan 2009 11:03pm
Very rare I drink mate, but I do love Vodka - not cheap $hite though!
Posted By: Shambo Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 16th Jan 2009 4:20am
Kilner Jars
or my preference,
Le Parfait Jars
are the business, (yes I am a bit sad like that). Every kitchen needs 'em.

Originally Posted by chriskay
BTW, it's good to freeze your fruit before use, it makes the skins split & allows the spirit to penetrate.

An excellent suggestion, especially for smaller berries. The water in the fruit expands when slowly frozen and literally tears the fibres of the fruit apart. happy
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 16th Jan 2009 6:14am
Thanks Chris & Shambo for Kilner Jar info.
Posted By: Wench Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 20th Jan 2009 7:41pm
Do you think Skittles would work Shambo? I rather fancy tasting the rainbow with my vodka!
Posted By: Shambo Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 20th Jan 2009 7:48pm
Do you think Skittles would work Shambo? I rather fancy tasting the rainbow with my vodka!

Absolutely. I've never tried it but I'm led to believe they work a treat.
One thing though is to remove all the green skittles as they'll turn your vodka an unpleasant brown colour. smile
Posted By: Shambo Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 22nd Jan 2009 2:38pm
So here we are, one week later and time to finish the job... smile

Attached picture 13OneWeekLater.jpg
Posted By: Shambo Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 22nd Jan 2009 2:42pm
It's all pretty straightforwards, you have to drain the vodka from the fruit. I used a sieve with quite a fine mesh. If you don't have one, a paper coffee filter in a coulander would do an even better job. yes

Be gentle and try not to spill any, (like I just did).

Attached picture 14DrainFruit.jpg
Posted By: Shambo Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 22nd Jan 2009 2:47pm
Then decant the cherry vodka back into it's original bottle. You can see the liqueur has increased in mass and now fills the bottle all the way to the brim. smile

Attached picture 15BackTo Bottle.jpg
Attached picture 16ToBrim.jpg
Posted By: Shambo Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 22nd Jan 2009 2:50pm
So there we have the finished product. Although you can't tell from the photo's the liqueur seems clear of any debris and has a lovely cherry glow. If it was muddy in any way, I would have passed it through a coffee filter.

Attached picture 17NiceColour.jpg
Posted By: Shambo Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 22nd Jan 2009 2:57pm
and what does it taste like?

Well very nice... cool

You can always improve upon your first attempt so for next time, I think I'd use more cherries, (about another half as many again), and one more tablespoon of sugar. learn
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 22nd Jan 2009 3:48pm
I remember reading the toffee Vodka and that you used a little warm water to help the toffee disolve.

Did the suger disolve ok in this cherry mix without the aid of some warmth?
Posted By: Wench Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 22nd Jan 2009 3:54pm
I've tried the Skittles Shambo - a fellow member and I have named it "SkitVod". It's taken a few days for them to dissolve completely. The only problem that was encountered was a slight froth from the outer shell but that was easily resolved by passing it through some muslin.

It's divine!!! All colours went in and it's gone a sort of dark rose colour - very pretty!

What have you started raftl
Posted By: Shambo Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 22nd Jan 2009 4:50pm
Originally Posted by StuyMac
Did the suger disolve ok in this cherry mix without the aid of some warmth?

No warmth this time, just a cool dark place for a week and one good stir per day. smile

The only problem that was encountered was a slight froth from the outer shell but that was easily resolved by passing it through some muslin.

Where did you buy the muslin cloth? I've been on the lookout for a roll and haven't seen it sold anywhere local. confused
Posted By: Wench Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 23rd Jan 2009 11:39am
It was a piece I've had for years honey, think I got it from Abacan (sp). I used to make my own clothes, curtains, other soft furnishings etc and it was surplus. Have you tried good old ebay?
Posted By: Peachy Re: Homemade Flavoured Vodka - 30th Apr 2009 10:44am
Shambo I think i love you, well really i just love vodka [Absoult, you can drink straight its that nice!!]. I'm so trying these!!!

Haha i remember the mix me and emma made @ Andy's little party with vodka, cider, beer, juice and prob more hahaha in a cake lid that was split. smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral