Forums
Posted By: Alexmullen Car stolen - 6th May 2017 5:27pm
Can anybody please help! Last night my car was stolen from outside the house as well as 2 minis from across the road - update one of the minis have been recovered from port sunlite it was stolen from my address- thingwall. So can ask reader to keep an eye out for a white Nissan Juke reg. no. NL14XSN. If everyone keeps an eye out I might be lucky and get it back only had the car for 4 weeks hate the scumbags who take people's property without any concern for others. I and the missus work hard and both have walking problems but hey the spineless bas****** dont care less please be vigilant and write the number down it has to be somewhere- thanks in advance. E-Mail contact [email protected]
Posted By: paulaharry Re: Car stolen - 6th May 2017 6:50pm
Sorry to hear this and yes you're right they are scumbags that don't care about the upset and inconvenience it all causes. I'm in Wallasey but I'll keep an eye out for you car. Hope you get your car back.
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Car stolen - 6th May 2017 7:07pm
Worrying..how do you steal 3 cars at once? Thought they were pretty much non starters without a coded key ...unless keys nicked through letterbox.

Good luck
Posted By: Alexmullen Re: Car stolen - 6th May 2017 9:20pm
Thank you kindly
Posted By: Alexmullen Re: Car stolen - 6th May 2017 9:21pm
Yes a warning to all letterbox job spent all evening driving round trying to locate car thanks for concern
Posted By: granny Re: Car stolen - 6th May 2017 9:41pm

Sorry to know your bad news.

Hope you find it soon.
Posted By: joe79 Re: Car stolen - 6th May 2017 9:50pm
Originally Posted by Alexmullen
Yes a warning to all letterbox job spent all evening driving round trying to locate car thanks for concern

Have to be so careful nowadays,
I always take my keys upstairs with me at night,
I really hope there is some good news coming, hope they get caught.
Posted By: cools Re: Car stolen - 6th May 2017 10:14pm
Good luck in getting your car back. Scummy thieves seem to be hitting everywhere lately.
Posted By: Alexmullen Re: Car stolen - 12th May 2017 11:05pm
Good news car found by Lancashire police near Accrington no or little damage waiting for forensics to sort also 2nd mini found with it plates removed from both vehicles still a nightmare to get sorted
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Car stolen - 13th May 2017 12:01am
Article on radio about car thieves in Rochdale area cloning log books and stuff to sell on cars. Also stealing ebay identities to sell the cars through ebay.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral