Forums
Posted By: paul110180 stolen from school - 2nd Mar 2015 5:27pm
Hi all my nephew had his birthday 3 days ago and received a commendable mountain bike worth 800 it was stolen from mosslands school bike shed today he came home in tears . If anyone is offered or sees this bike as there are none in this area call me on 07793555415 asap plz .if you are the thief give it back and you have my word that's the end of it if not and caught well let's just say I'm not playing ! The bike is blue with silver and red brand new and has cannondale down the side .keep eyes and ears open all plz .
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: stolen from school - 2nd Mar 2015 5:35pm
Scumbags. Shared.
Posted By: Pinkyroo Re: stolen from school - 2nd Mar 2015 5:54pm
Ask at school for them to look on cctv. All schools have cctv nowadays. Hope he gets it back.
Posted By: paul110180 Re: stolen from school - 2nd Mar 2015 5:55pm
The school are in the process of doing just that thanks .
Posted By: fish5133 Re: stolen from school - 2nd Mar 2015 8:25pm
Are the bikes not chained up? Also check your home contents insurance (if you have it) as it sometimes covers items away from home.
Hopefully it will be a fellow pupil and the word will travel.
Posted By: danjaylai Re: stolen from school - 3rd Mar 2015 12:37pm
Sorry to hear this, your nephew must be devastated.

I'm not saying he deserved to have it stolen but i have to ask, why was he allowed to take something so valuable to school anyway? £800 is more than our family car cost.
Ok so he shouldn't have to worry about it being stolen from school but unfortunately these days it does happen.

Hope it gets found and in one piece and the little scrote who took it gets what they deserve
Posted By: GaryFromWirral Re: stolen from school - 3rd Mar 2015 3:07pm
Saw yesterday in London a gang of scallies attempting to steal bikes tragically the owner of one of the bikes was fatally wounded !!

Sickening really

http://news.sky.com/story/1437529/alan-cartwright-cctv-of-boys-stab-death

Posted By: cools Re: stolen from school - 3rd Mar 2015 3:39pm
Truly shocking, why oh why do they have to stab people. I can,t put in words what I think of those ... that did it! Hope they catch them and he gets what he deserves and more!...
Posted By: starakita Re: stolen from school - 3rd Mar 2015 4:18pm
My son & another lad both had the same make of bike & they got stolen from their school & they were chained up & in a locked bike shed,the people were seen on cctv but we never got the bikes back & my lad's was a birthday present.This was 3 yrs ago.
Posted By: casper Re: stolen from school - 3rd Mar 2015 7:40pm
Mosslands seems to have very little control over what goes on there, kids smoking in the yard climbing over the gates, little gangs of kids hanging around outside of school at all times of the day, I reported this and was asked if they had school uniforms on as the older ones are allowed to wander up and down,but these kids did have uniforms on, there are always youths hanging around outside, any way sorry to carry on, hope they catch the toe rags.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: stolen from school - 3rd Mar 2015 8:37pm
Originally Posted by casper
Mosslands seems to have very little control over what goes on there

Some toe-rag must have pinched the binoculars from the Maths staff room, used to work much better than CCTV!
Posted By: nirvanaflower Re: stolen from school - 1st Apr 2015 11:49am
Hi, I am trying to private message you about this but says your inbox is full......
© Wirral-Wikiwirral