Forums
Posted By: TheComputerLab Anyone lose a motorbike last night? - 9th Dec 2014 6:14pm
At 437 this morning 2 lads went down school lane in Wallasey village under the tracks and on to the field heading towards leasowe. Although this won't help anyone catch tv theif it may help you to put a time line on events.
Posted By: j_demo Re: Anyone lose a motorbike last night? - 9th Dec 2014 6:36pm
i used to live on school lane right next to mosslands, the amount of time some lads went ragging down there on a s**tty scrambler that sounded like the engine was full of 1p's is unbelievable, at least twice a week that happened, it was always different lads, and the way that field is now i wouldn't even want to go near it, it's like a swamp. they'll be lucky if they got to the other side without getting wet, there's just random puddles/bogs that spring up on you out of nowhere!
Posted By: lansyp Re: Anyone lose a motorbike last night? - 9th Dec 2014 11:42pm
Young man named Adam Phillips has posted on Facebook about his bike going missing he was wondering if you could contact him with any other info you may have cheers
Posted By: Gibbo Re: Anyone lose a motorbike last night? - 10th Dec 2014 10:37am
There's been a few stolen / left dumped on the FB pages recently.
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: Anyone lose a motorbike last night? - 10th Dec 2014 12:52pm
Originally Posted by lansyp
Young man named Adam Phillips has posted on Facebook about his bike going missing he was wondering if you could contact him with any other info you may have cheers

I don't use face book and don't have any more info, just heard them stop have a chat the ride off again. Thought the time and location may help people figure out what route they took and then check cctv on the route.
Posted By: lansyp Re: Anyone lose a motorbike last night? - 10th Dec 2014 1:40pm
Ok mate no worries thanks for the info cheers
© Wirral-Wikiwirral