Forums
Posted By: suzan189 stolen jewellery - 20th Nov 2014 2:07pm
some local low life have stolen my jewellery,there were several white gold solitaire rings,one of which is my engagement ring.all of which, have great sentimental value.so if anyone hears of anyone trying to sell any pieces of jewellery please contact the police.it would be the best christmas present ever for me to be re-united with these.So please be careful out there ,there are opportunist every where.
Posted By: Dilly Re: stolen jewellery - 20th Nov 2014 3:18pm
Check cash converters, about 10 years ago we were broken into same thing jewellery taken. When the police finally came the best advice he could give was to check there after two weeks have passed as it wouldn't go on show until then. Good luck, hope you get it back.
Posted By: Mark Re: stolen jewellery - 20th Nov 2014 6:15pm
Which area was this in.
How did it happen ?
Posted By: pokerchamp Re: stolen jewellery - 20th Nov 2014 7:13pm
the police caught burgulars in wallasey yesterday and siezed a fair amount of goods i was told including jewellery!!my friend got her laptop back and has to go and identify if any of the jewellery which they have siezed belongs to her as she had some rings stolen too!!low life ... need they're hands chopping off!!
Posted By: katter Re: stolen jewellery - 20th Nov 2014 9:25pm
My father in laws house was burgled in Hoylake a few days ago. Same thing, jewellery stolen, not of great value, mostly dress jewellery. Its getting near Christmas so the thieves are out and about! Make sure you take all security precautions!!
Posted By: pegsgirl Re: stolen jewellery - 29th Nov 2014 9:45am
Nothing in comparison to above thefts but i had my garage, outhouses and car broken into early hours Friday... Police said it was a busy night for vehicle break ins. Hope you get your jewellery back Susan...
Posted By: pegsgirl Re: stolen jewellery - 29th Nov 2014 4:29pm
Nothing in comparison to above thefts but i had my garage, outhouses and car broken into early hours Friday... Police said it was a busy night for vehicle break ins. Hope you get your jewellery back Susan...
© Wirral-Wikiwirral