Forums
Posted By: leeboy1968 Stolen Motorbike - 5th Jul 2014 4:57am
Just woke this morning to find some scumbag has robbed my motorbike from my driveway....GGrrrrrrrrrrr
Cagiva Raptor 650
reg:DK56 EWE
Blue
Anyone spot it message me please
Posted By: Mark Re: Stolen Motorbike - 5th Jul 2014 6:39am
Any pictures you can upload ?
Posted By: Fireblade Re: Stolen Motorbike - 5th Jul 2014 11:48am
Handy to know whereabouts u are mate.
Hope u get it back ;-)
Posted By: mrhanky Re: Stolen Motorbike - 5th Jul 2014 5:06pm
i'd say the op is from egremont maybe wink
Posted By: Dilly Re: Stolen Motorbike - 5th Jul 2014 8:52pm
Originally Posted by mrhanky
i'd say the op is from egremont maybe wink

sherlock
Posted By: tankrat22 Re: Stolen Motorbike - 6th Jul 2014 1:48pm
Hi Leeboy,had an Irish guy knocking on my door about nine thirty yesterday,did I want any painting done or my lawn cut.No thanks,Well do you want sell your bmw,no.It's an M3 Ragtop,got rid of him eventually.The next performance began at 4pm, another irish fella in a grey van (yellow van came first).Do you wanna sell that auld Beemer? No thanks.The old Beemer is a beautiful M3 Ragtop.Took me another half hour to get shut of him.Rang the police,told me they have been around the wirral about 3 weeks,and if I see them again,give him a ring.Crime rate has risen in the last couple of months BEWARE.
Posted By: leeboy1968 Re: Stolen Motorbike - 6th Jul 2014 9:10pm
It was from my drive in Trafalgar road Wallasey.
Noticed about 04:15 getting up for my early shift.
Got all the info out on facebook and about 6 hours later one of the lads from my boozer spotted it down one of the allys of upper rice hay.
The little scrotts (must have been two) had bust my stearing lock,and lifted the bike the few hundred yards and then smashed the lock off there.
They must have tried to hot wire it because all the wires have been pulled out.
And because they couldn't get it going they have smashed it right up.
Front mudguards cracked,headlight fairing is smashed off,scratchs to radiator,gash on the tank,underseat fairing smashed,exhausts bent in.
Had this bike from new,just flew through its MOT with a new back tyre and I only taxed it three days ago.
GGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRR......................
Posted By: lansyp Re: Stolen Motorbike - 6th Jul 2014 9:21pm
My lad has had two knicked over the last two years ,one he got back the other never seen again. The ferral little rats want hanging
© Wirral-Wikiwirral