Forums
Posted By: tocopowerz 2 bikes stolen from my house - 18th Feb 2014 8:48pm
We have had this morning a Saracen mountain bike and a Raleigh ladies bike stolen from our back garden , we have a 6 ft gate and the rats still got in they ransacked the shed and left! Our dog went mad but we didn't realise that we had been turned over till 8am So many thanks to the rats You must be so proud! The moral is if you treasure it lock it up. Any help greatly appreciated we've informed the police but even they say it's unlikely you will see them again!

This is a repost of my dads post but they are my and my mums bike
Posted By: Alonso Re: 2 bikes stolen from my house - 19th Feb 2014 8:24am
Hi there can you please tell me what colour the Saracen bike is, also what condition it is in. Is it a child's bike or an adults? I ask because on Sunday we found one on the pavement outside our place. I have called the police and a bobby called to inspect it but told us there was no report of it having been stolen. We still have it. You can pm me if you want to. Cheers. If it's not your property, hope you get your bikes back.
Posted By: Alonso Re: 2 bikes stolen from my house - 19th Feb 2014 8:40am
By the way, I realise that there is a difference in the time frame. Yours was nicked on Tuesday morning and I found the bike outside our place on Sunday morning, so it's not likely to be yours. But nevertheless somebody might read my post who hasn't yet reported the loss of theirs. Good luck anyway and you can still pm me.
Posted By: kevwillo Re: 2 bikes stolen from my house - 19th Feb 2014 11:33pm
Sorry to hear about that, ... and you never seem to be able to catch them in the act to give them a good hiding
Posted By: mike1965 Re: 2 bikes stolen from my house - 23rd Feb 2014 7:39pm
Today we think we saw one of our bikes in new Brighton ! It rode past us Fuming ...I will jump the rider of the black Saracen vortex BE WARNED this will be spectacular! The postcode is hidden in the bike! To the robber KEEP an eye over your shoulder day and night
Posted By: Newey Re: 2 bikes stolen from my house - 27th Feb 2014 9:04am
Keep an eye on eBay, and cash converters. Odds are they will sell them on quickly and both methods can be traced to the seller!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral