Forums
Posted By: angel181273 Lost bag /phone - 6th Jan 2014 9:48pm
I know this is a long shot but it's aimed at anyone who is a black cab driver or anyone who knows one, on the 10th November (Sunday) I caught a train from liverpool to Hamilton square then hailed a cab to Prenton, somewhere along the route I lost my bag containing only my phone, please could anyone just ask if they have seen it, the phone doesn't work it just contains special photos, I don't want any stupid feedback please just want a few cab drivers to maybe se this post and spread the word round, thank you.
Posted By: paullivo Re: Lost bag /phone - 7th Jan 2014 7:49am
are you including train journy..is so lost property number is 7022951
Posted By: jefff3 Re: Lost bag /phone - 7th Jan 2014 8:23am
Ya lost ya phone 2 months ago,i a cabby,it is a long shot,why it took ya so long?
Posted By: federer Re: Lost bag /phone - 7th Jan 2014 8:40am
no chance now its january
Posted By: Steve_Wallasey Re: Lost bag /phone - 7th Jan 2014 9:08am
I work in a taxi office and the number of phone calls we get for lost phones is massive. If you ring up before the driver picks up his next fare then you might be lucky. Otherwise its usually gone in the pocket of the next customer; sadly these are dishonest times. Of course with a hack hailed on the street you don't even have a number to ring but I will check our lost property for it as the driver would hand it in if you can describe the phone?
Posted By: leeboy1968 Re: Lost bag /phone - 7th Jan 2014 11:23am
I work in the booking offices for merseyrail, if it was handed in we keep them at the station for two or three days then get it sent to our lost property office.
Give them a bell saying the date you lost it and the details of the phone. i am sure if it was they will help you out
Posted By: angel181273 Re: Lost bag /phone - 7th Jan 2014 5:36pm
Thanks for the sensible replies I got, will contact merseyrail ASAP, and this site was used as a last resort I have tried other methods like obviously going back to Hamilton square and asking taxi drivers...jeff3! My phone can be traced should anyone try getting it fixed.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral