Forums
Posted By: swatnutz wirral scumbag that steals from children - 11th Dec 2013 6:56pm
Wirral ... bag that steal from children.

http://youtu.be/nkEyY3spJ8E

[youtube]nkEyY3spJ8E[/youtube]

This last Sunday being the 8th December 2013 a person arrived at my residence and stole 2 remote control cars and their controllers. And the retard was caught on camera.
The address was parkside road Bebington Wirral
These cars belonged to my 14 year old daughter lizzie, pity this pathetic waste of human dna did not take the batteries and chargers which were next to the controllers.
Please watch the video and if you can identify this low life please ring me directly on 07703-177756
This matter has been reported to the Merseyside police and I am offering a reward of £50.00 cash for who this person is, if identified and an arrest is made the money is yours, all calls will be treated in strict confidence.
Thanks for watching
Paul
Posted By: chris123 Re: wirral scumbag that steals from children - 11th Dec 2013 7:02pm
Pretty clear that Paul hope you catch the thief
Posted By: swatnutz Re: wirral scumbag that steals from children - 11th Dec 2013 7:09pm
thanks chris keeping them crossed :-)
Posted By: kamikazi Re: wirral scumbag that steals from children - 11th Dec 2013 7:17pm
Best of luck Paul,

I'll stick a tenner on top of your £50 thats £60 now.

K
Hopefully this tool will be identified, so annoyed someone would do this!!
Posted By: Mark Re: wirral scumbag that steals from children - 11th Dec 2013 7:20pm
I don't know the person, but that bike he's on is distinctive.

He's sure to be caught.

There was a break in of a Pub the saddle I think and chairs were stolen, video posted and wow the chairs reappered the next day.

I've tweeted this for you also smile
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: wirral scumbag that steals from children - 11th Dec 2013 7:24pm
shared link on facebook.
Posted By: Candlyfloss Re: wirral scumbag that steals from children - 11th Dec 2013 7:51pm
I do hope this scumbag is caught.
Posted By: Smeeble Re: wirral scumbag that steals from children - 11th Dec 2013 8:20pm
Was just about to put this on here but you've beaten me to it, already shared on facebook.
Good luck.
Posted By: starakita Re: wirral scumbag that steals from children - 11th Dec 2013 8:54pm
I've shared on facebook & twitter
Posted By: granny Re: wirral scumbag that steals from children - 11th Dec 2013 9:15pm
Nasty person .It seems as if he knows exactly what he's going for. Doesn't really look sideways, does he?
Posted By: kevwillo Re: wirral scumbag that steals from children - 11th Dec 2013 10:18pm
Paul,
Know the area well, cant say i recognise him but the bike is distinctive, will keep my eyes peeled. People like him are a waste of oxygen
Posted By: Nighteyes Re: wirral scumbag that steals from children - 12th Dec 2013 12:45am
have you got in touch with the local news and papers?
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: wirral scumbag that steals from children - 12th Dec 2013 12:56am
that bikes probably stolen too and those bags on the side probably contain loads of stolen good.

i hope you catch the thief.
Posted By: sean Re: wirral scumbag that steals from children - 12th Dec 2013 8:06am
what a tw4t. I hope he is caught and tortured!
Posted By: Willo_ Re: wirral scumbag that steals from children - 12th Dec 2013 8:30am
Originally Posted by swatnutz
And the retard was caught on camera.

I do hope a real retarded person does not read this, as am sure they will find this very offensive..

I understand you are peeded off, but your choice of words is uncalled for.
Perhaps scumbag would of been more appropriate.

I hope you get your stolen items back.

Posted By: Gibbo Re: wirral scumbag that steals from children - 12th Dec 2013 11:01am
Originally Posted by sean
what a tw4t. I hope he is caught and tortured!

I strongly disagree with your post. It should have said:

I hope he is caught and tortured - and tortured some more.
Posted By: granny Re: wirral scumbag that steals from children - 12th Dec 2013 11:38am
Unless this is really distorted, it would appear that he is well wrappped up. Maybe he sleeps rough and doesn't understand the laws of the land.
Posted By: fish5133 Re: wirral scumbag that steals from children - 12th Dec 2013 5:31pm
pity the black cat wasnt a rottweiller
Posted By: nem12esis Re: wirral scumbag that steals from children - 13th Dec 2013 9:18am
Good luck with that. The trouble is as our jails seem to be full he will, if caught be given community service. Anybody breaking into somebody's house should go away for a long time, I believe the heartbreak of just knowing somebody has been inside your house and invaded your sanctuary is second to none.
Posted By: Mark Re: wirral scumbag that steals from children - 13th Dec 2013 9:24am
Creature of Habit ?
Leave the Door open this Sunday as he could pass again.
This time thinking he got away with it once, and may as well try again.

His work or Hobby could take him passed you home at the weekends only wink
Posted By: EvilCycle Re: wirral scumbag that steals from children - 13th Dec 2013 6:11pm
Is it true that this guy has now been caught? If so, well done!
Posted By: swatnutz Re: wirral scumbag that steals from children - 13th Dec 2013 6:33pm
Originally Posted by Willo_
Originally Posted by swatnutz
And the retard was caught on camera.

I do hope a real retarded person does not read this, as am sure they will find this very offensive..

I understand you are peeded off, but your choice of words is uncalled for.
Perhaps scumbag would of been more appropriate.

I hope you get your stolen items back.

sorry i should have chosen better words, no offence meant
Posted By: swatnutz Re: wirral scumbag that steals from children - 13th Dec 2013 6:35pm
A bit heart-warming thanks goes to everyone one face book and other social media networks and here on wiki wirral.
The thanks is for the kind words and support and pure team work that caught this thief.
He has been arrested and charged with theft and has appeared in court this afternoon.
Special thanks goes to the person that provided the name and address which allowed the police to cross reference the data they held.
On a funny note a very nice lady officer called Toni rang me last night to advise me that they had the suspect in the custody suite in Birkenhead, and was recognised by another officer who was dealing with this scumbag in another similar but not related offence. Armed with the CCTV footage the scumbag admitted the theft and was duly charge, proving that the system works.
Again thanks to all my friends, family and especially all the people I don’t know that spread the word, you are all stars and big hugs from our family, have a super Christmas and don’t get too drunk.
respect paul xx
Posted By: Madge Re: wirral scumbag that steals from children - 13th Dec 2013 6:47pm
So pleased he was caught, Social media gets a lot of flack but can be a great way to get information round quickly,
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: wirral scumbag that steals from children - 13th Dec 2013 7:38pm
Great news! smile
Posted By: missmahjong Re: wirral scumbag that steals from children - 13th Dec 2013 8:22pm
Great result ..
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: wirral scumbag that steals from children - 13th Dec 2013 8:30pm
Keep an eye out, he will be back. Police dont worry his sort, he likes checking car doors early in the morning. Make sure you keep your car locked.
Posted By: delta6 Re: wirral scumbag that steals from children - 14th Dec 2013 8:49am
did you get the kids toys back mate?
Posted By: Gibbo Re: wirral scumbag that steals from children - 18th Dec 2013 11:15am
Great news. Do we know his name and if he's living locally?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral