Forums
Posted By: mikroc 2 x carrera vengeance ltd 2012 stolen Birkenhead - 17th Sep 2013 1:41am
Stolen from the side of farmfoods Birkenhead approx 1.30am. While collecting a copy of gta v ther was hundreds the so someone must of seen these scumbags on is 18 inch other is 20 inch. The smaller one has a baby seat bracket on a carbon fibre chris boardman a odd tyre on back a maxxis high roller and a bent back break lever The 20 inch has a lizard skin an elite black an white bottle cage and a bell these bikes are the same model nearly identical the lock was cut through Will upload pics ASAP reward for names or bike return

Attached picture IMG_2987[1].JPG

Attached picture IMG_2990[1].PNG
Attached picture IMG_2989[1].JPG
Were they locked up?
Yes to the railings next to phone box they where ther until we got into game come out an they where gone
There are cameras everywhere there, 24 hours a day. Worth calling the Grange Shopping Centre and seeing what they have. Also, the police get access to cameras, id start there.
Someone was turning the game into reality.
Shared on my fb page, good luck.
Thanks people seen these lads doing this act but stood by and watch they are on CCTV roughly around 15 years old actual time was 1.22 am they headed towards the John laird down the back of Mecca an was seen hanging around beck with area 30 mins later so it's prob around ther
We really need to set up a honeytrap - lock up a bike and walk away but with "innocent bystanders" close by ready to swoop on them when they try and nick it.
I went to see the same bike in the area before. Which had been listed online lucky enough as the lad would of been so sorry if it was mine they are quite a common bike but in no my bikes the little tw*ts will be caught eventually keep a look out
assholes, hope you catch them, people cant have anything these days without some skanky oxygen thief ruining things.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral