Forums
Posted By: fun2nou Burglar on the loose in Tranmere/Clifton Park - 1st Aug 2013 7:46pm
Watch out for a rough looking(drug addict?) bloke with a walking stick knocking on doors and if they are answered making out that he is looking for his little black cat. Tried my neighbour's but they were in and came to mine and smashed the window. Must have been disturbed but for sure he will be looking for other opportunities.
Hope someone catches him in the act and put's him out of his misery before he causes more misery for others!
Posted By: Dilly Re: Burglar on the loose in Tranmere/Clifton Park - 1st Aug 2013 10:24pm
We should be helping the disadvantaged, show them the way to landican.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Burglar on the loose in Tranmere/Clifton Park - 1st Aug 2013 11:00pm
withthat
Originally Posted by Dilly

HAHA i was just thinking, WTF, then read the last bit! love it.

Ha ha....like it......should do it with a few more!
Posted By: j_demo Re: Burglar on the loose in Tranmere/Clifton Park - 2nd Aug 2013 11:39am
Originally Posted by Kevinx
Hope someone catches him in the act and put's him out of his misery before he causes more misery for others!

are you advocating murder on a public forum?
Burgulars just need to be understood, not hated. Make sure you have a brew waiting for them. Don't make it difficult, leave the door open too, wouldnt want them to hurt their poor hands breaking a window.
Originally Posted by j_demo

I most certainly am advocating murder when it come's to burglars!!
I catch anyone in my flat, it will be a very bloody affair and i guarantee that they will not live to tell the tale!!

I have tools at the ready for the little horrors as im sure most other right minded guys do!

Lol Dilly.
Posted By: conan Re: Burglar on the loose in Tranmere/Clifton Park - 2nd Aug 2013 4:39pm
Originally Posted by j_demo

I most certainly am advocating murder when it come's to burglars!!
I catch anyone in my flat, it will be a very bloody affair and i guarantee that they will not live to tell the tale!!

I have tools at the ready for the little horrors as im sure most other right minded guys do!

Yep,if someone forces their way into my gaff and puts my lovely family at risk,ill bend a bar round their head.
Lets hope he tries mine because he WILL end up in Landican. It's surprising some of the things you learn in the mob during 20 years.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Burglar on the loose in Tranmere/Clifton Park - 2nd Aug 2013 6:48pm
be careful guys, your not allowed to chase them once they're off your property.
doing so could land you on a murder charge.
He won't be running anywhere grin happy [u][/u]
Originally Posted by _Ste_
Posted By: TheDr Re: Burglar on the loose in Tranmere/Clifton Park - 2nd Aug 2013 10:48pm
Originally Posted by _Ste_

You just make sure you drag them back ON your land then smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral