Forums
Posted By: LaiSan Stolen Satchel - Please Help - 26th Nov 2012 4:32am
Hello,

Hope you are all well.

This is a long shot but I thought I'd have a go and make an appeal to the good people of Wirral.

Over the weekend we were burgled, a few items were taken. One of the items was my satchel, which is quite unique. It is pretty much unmissable as its bright pink, about 1.5-2ft in depth and a foot in width and a picture of "Blythe" the doll which covers the entire front. I know it may take a miracle to recover the entire contents of my satchel but the one thing I am dearly missing is my diary, which hold a lot of memories and my only connection to my late grandfather, who passed away March just gone and it's heartbreaking. I am hoping the thief has left the diary inside the bag and not strewn all over the place as it's quite bulky from its contents and I have had to sellotape the inside cover for support.

So please please please can you all keep an eye out for me? The satchel may be someone's front, back garden or wheelie bin. If found, please can it be handed into the police or send me a message?

Like I said, I know it's a long shot but all I can do is ask.

Thank you!!
Posted By: Dilly Re: Stolen Satchel - Please Help - 26th Nov 2012 8:16am
Hope it is returned to you soon, please give a round about location as Iam sure everyone will keep an eye out for it. Good luck.
Posted By: DeanoBirko Re: Stolen Satchel - Please Help - 26th Nov 2012 9:00am
barstard. Hope you find your diary.
Posted By: JGL4693 Re: Stolen Satchel - Please Help - 26th Nov 2012 10:19am
I feel for you. I had my motorbike stolen on Friday afternoon and there is no worse feeling! Couldnt of happened at a worse time with Christmas coming up.
Posted By: oneofthree Re: Stolen Satchel - Please Help - 26th Nov 2012 10:39am
Location??
Posted By: yewgarth Re: Stolen Satchel - Please Help - 26th Nov 2012 12:26pm
What area was it stolen from?
Posted By: JGL4693 Re: Stolen Satchel - Please Help - 26th Nov 2012 1:22pm
I know you were asking LaiSan, but for the record my bike was stolen from Walton in Liverpool if anyone comes across someone trying to flog it
Posted By: LaiSan Re: Stolen Satchel - Please Help - 26th Nov 2012 5:22pm
Hi All,

I'm near Birkenhead Central station. It would mean the world to me to get that diary back.

@JGL4693 Hope you get your bike back!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral