Forums
Posted By: Scouseyeovil stolen bike - 21st Sep 2012 8:03pm
Hi there just had bike stolen from outside morrisons in new Brighton any information would be much appreciated. The bike is a 21 inch frame bike mainly black with some grey. It has specialized wrote on the frame in bold letters, disc brakes and distinctive black wheels. There also other unique parts on the bike I could recognise as they were put on by myself. any help would be grateful. many thanks.
Posted By: dave_h Re: stolen bike - 21st Sep 2012 8:59pm
have you got a pic so we can keep an eye out for it , cheers
Posted By: Dilly Re: stolen bike - 22nd Sep 2012 8:09am
Check cash converters liscard .
Posted By: Bobario Re: stolen bike - 22nd Sep 2012 10:18am
post a photo or at least tell us what model it is so we know what were looking for. I'll keep a look out as i'm always out on me bike.
Posted By: j_demo Re: stolen bike - 22nd Sep 2012 11:48am
my GUESS is it's a specialized hardrock

i have had a few undesirables knocking round by my Marin when i lock it up down there and as such now use a rather expensive lock that goes through the frame and both wheels to make sure they don't have off with the halo's (wheels)

if you've done to it what i've done to mine (upgraded nearly everything) then the chances are that they'll deconstruct it and sell it as parts... or just use it for themselves.

keep an eye out, post pictures if you have them and call into local bike shops like 'offtherock' on seaview road etc and see if they have seen it and if they do, to phone you if it comes in so you can go and identify it, also inform police.
Posted By: Helper123 Re: stolen bike - 22nd Sep 2012 4:39pm
Does the bike have orange grips
Posted By: Scouseyeovil Re: stolen bike - 22nd Sep 2012 6:06pm
Havent got photos of bike as only had it few weeks. The make of bike was callled specialized, I think the model was called rockhopper or hardrock. It didn't have Orange grips. Yeah I thought same so far been into off the rock cycles but intend to visit some more shops over next few days. Thanks for all you help. smile
Posted By: boogaloo Re: stolen bike - 22nd Sep 2012 6:23pm
Hiya theres lots of cameras down there. Check with morrisons or the asecurity based at the back. Its a security mobile they are in charge of the grounds and may have cctv footage. I work down there and there always around. Good luck xx
© Wirral-Wikiwirral