Forums
Posted By: DodgyDave My Card Cloned - 15th Sep 2012 10:17am
Just to warn people I have had my card cloned and the last time I used it at a ATM was Townfield Post Office Cash Point. I'm not saying it was cloned from here but after this I have only used it in Asda and Halfords etc.

So just to keep people informed
Posted By: starman Re: My Card Cloned - 15th Sep 2012 11:21am
where is town field post office ?
Posted By: nikkinoodlesmum Re: My Card Cloned - 15th Sep 2012 1:52pm
Is it this?

Townfield Lane Sub P.O

Unit 1, Townfield Close, Birkenhead, Prenton , CH43 9JW
1 mile N

Tel: 0151 653 7668
Posted By: Kmj88 Re: My Card Cloned - 15th Sep 2012 2:04pm
Halfords croft park by any chance? My partner had his credit card details stolen a few weeks ago. It was the day after hed used his card in there that they tried to use i onlinet. This was the first time he had used it in months so couldnt really of been any where else
Posted By: DodgyDave Re: My Card Cloned - 15th Sep 2012 8:22pm
Originally Posted by Kmj88
Halfords croft park by any chance? My partner had his credit card details stolen a few weeks ago. It was the day after hed used his card in there that they tried to use i onlinet. This was the first time he had used it in months so couldnt really of been any where else

oww no the one by b&q, and yeah that cash point/
Posted By: jenscho Re: My Card Cloned - 16th Sep 2012 12:17am
My mum had hers cloned a few years ago after using the cash machine outside ASDA in Bromborough...
Posted By: pauldv Re: My Card Cloned - 30th Sep 2012 8:27pm
My mum had hers cloned Jan 2011 it was 2 weeks old and only used once at cash machine in Sainsburys Prenton. then used in america at about 5 machines.
Halifax called then refunded same week.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral