Forums
Posted By: bazzoh someone in back garden - leasowe - 7th Sep 2012 10:44pm
hello!
just to remind everyone to check they're windows and doors are locked properly. My brothers girlfriend came home this evening to find a man (in his 30s with dark hair and jeans) staring back at her through the kitchen window! she panicked and ran to the front room to call my brother and then watched as a silver pick up type vehicle drove slowly past staring back at her!
police have been informed and are aware of several similar events on the leasowe lately
sleep tight!
baz
Posted By: kevinhit Re: someone in back garden - leasowe - 7th Sep 2012 10:48pm
Bloody ell, makes you sick doesnt it? ive seen one of the travellers in a silver pick up type vehicle...... arent they around there somewhere?
Posted By: pokerchamp Re: someone in back garden - leasowe - 7th Sep 2012 11:11pm
my girlfriends friends parents (who are pensioners) were robbed the night before last, her mum was in bed and her dad in living room, they stole all money outta purse. terrible. need a good kick up the ass if u ask me!
Posted By: sam15 Re: someone in back garden - leasowe - 8th Sep 2012 8:30am
They need more than a kick up the arse.
Posted By: sunnyside Re: someone in back garden - leasowe - 8th Sep 2012 9:39am
lowlifes, they get away with slap on the wrist or community service,or a small fine, and usually they don't work so can't pay,its taxpayers money they would use anyway whatever benefits they are on.
Posted By: Helles Re: someone in back garden - leasowe - 8th Sep 2012 11:17am
Burglars are courageous. Well according to that idiot judge they are.

People must make sure their windows and doors are secure at all times. With modern glazing and doors, they shouldn't be able to get in if locked without making a lot of noise. It's true they will find a way in if desperate enough but usually they look for the easy option. Don't give it them!
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: someone in back garden - leasowe - 9th Sep 2012 9:40pm
Happens everywhere
Similar thing happend to us last year
Was bloody scarey
Posted By: J_123 Re: someone in back garden - leasowe - 10th Sep 2012 9:50pm
Absolute ..., shame there's not enough police about to act as a deterrant to these lowlifes. Hopefully next time they'll crash their pick up into a big brick wall at 40mph!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral