Forums
Posted By: stevejemma garage robbed bromborough - 28th Aug 2012 7:07am
in the early hours of this morning my garage was broking into, they have took my husbands bike which is very distinctive and my sons bike which has the ultra voilet spray on it and they have both been stamped, please please please if any one has any sightings or any thing to tell me please let me no :-(
Posted By: Willo_ Re: garage robbed bromborough - 28th Aug 2012 7:16am
You need to put pictures up, or how are people going to tell you if they see it. Also reg number.
Posted By: stevejemma Re: garage robbed bromborough - 28th Aug 2012 7:36am
look out for this bike please

Attached picture everton-live-wallpaper-10-1[1].jpg
Posted By: stevejemma Re: garage robbed bromborough - 28th Aug 2012 7:37am
look out for this bike please

Attached picture image2.jpg
Posted By: Vanmanone Re: garage robbed bromborough - 28th Aug 2012 7:42am
Noted` sorry to hear that,Will keep a look out,probably someone you know or knows your son.
Posted By: reddragon Re: garage robbed bromborough - 28th Aug 2012 10:43am
hiya where are the garages so we can get a location area to watch please
Posted By: j_demo Re: garage robbed bromborough - 28th Aug 2012 11:46am
first looks like a generic BMX (though i have friends who have generic looking BMX's but which are worth about £800+, BMX's are so easy to take to pieces as well so chances are, unfortunately for you, that's probably going to be what happens to it) the Marin is a bit more identifiable, i have a Marin as well so please no-one confuse the OP's Marin with mine, but i'll keep an eye out for you around new brighton, walalsey and birkenhead/tranmere (where i live & work)
Posted By: stevejemma Re: garage robbed bromborough - 28th Aug 2012 11:52am
thank u and the area is bromborough brookhurst road area
Posted By: reddragon Re: garage robbed bromborough - 28th Aug 2012 1:27pm
cheers for that
Posted By: sunnyside Re: garage robbed bromborough - 28th Aug 2012 5:07pm
sounds like they knew they were there in garage, targeted, have heard pikeys around eastham/bromborough, there again we always blame them hope they turn up soon.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral