Forums
Posted By: Pete_M Stolen Transit Van Grove Road Wallasey - 18th May 2012 11:28am
Stolen Yesterday white transit van ladders on top full of tools from job in grove road Wallasey you cant miss it, its got wirral master roofers written all over it If anyone sees it can they give Tony a call on 07903434587
Posted By: delta6 Re: Stolen Transit Van Grove Road Wallasey - 18th May 2012 11:44am
is there only one of these vans or can you give the reg number?
Posted By: Pete_M Re: Stolen Transit Van Grove Road Wallasey - 18th May 2012 3:03pm
The van has now been found behind a house in Union Street Egremont, apparently after some 'questioning' it was stolen by a piece of sh*t going by the name of Macca from Birkenhead, his mobile number ends in 6673028 anyone who thinks they may know this scumbag, please feel free to pm me with any details, all information will be treated with the utmost confidentiality...Cheers....Pete
Posted By: Finney Re: Stolen Transit Van Grove Road Wallasey - 18th May 2012 5:16pm
Glad you got your van back mate, not going to even ask how you found the scumbags name and number but nice one, hope he crosses your path again (in the dark )........
Posted By: dave_h Re: Stolen Transit Van Grove Road Wallasey - 18th May 2012 5:36pm
Originally Posted by PiratePete
The van has now been found behind a house in Union Street Egremont, apparently after some 'questioning' it was stolen by a piece of sh*t going by the name of Macca from Birkenhead, his mobile number ends in 6673028 anyone who thinks they may know this scumbag, please feel free to pm me with any details, all information will be treated with the utmost confidentiality...Cheers....Pete

oh yes, i feel retribution coming on! devil
Posted By: hoseman Re: Stolen Transit Van Grove Road Wallasey - 18th May 2012 6:05pm
How come you only know part of his mobile number? post it and see how many calls he gets from India at 3am!!!!
Find the fooker n kill him.
Posted By: davaw1 Re: Stolen Transit Van Grove Road Wallasey - 19th May 2012 10:26am
Originally Posted by hoseman
How come you only know part of his mobile number? post it and see how many calls he gets from India at 3am!!!!

What if it was found out after he was "killed" that it wasn't "Macca"

How would you feel about him being killed then?
Posted By: j_demo Re: Stolen Transit Van Grove Road Wallasey - 19th May 2012 11:01am

perhaps taking it a bit TOO far?
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Stolen Transit Van Grove Road Wallasey - 19th May 2012 1:09pm
Er sorry to butt in here guys but Hoseman is using those words as a figure of speech.

As you were....

learn
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: Stolen Transit Van Grove Road Wallasey - 19th May 2012 1:36pm
I would go
Mad

I would not be responsible for my actions
Posted By: oneofthree Re: Stolen Transit Van Grove Road Wallasey - 20th May 2012 8:11am
Perhaps the moral of the story is, "Don't leave the keys in an unlocked works van when you're on the roof"........;)
Posted By: dave_h Re: Stolen Transit Van Grove Road Wallasey - 21st May 2012 10:28am
Originally Posted by jawide

perhaps taking it a bit TOO far?

what do you think he meant..... smack
Posted By: dave_h Re: Stolen Transit Van Grove Road Wallasey - 21st May 2012 10:29am
Originally Posted by davaw1

What if it was found out after he was "killed" that it wasn't "Macca"

How would you feel about him being killed then?

maybe buy some flowers?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral