Forums
Posted By: Archaeo Robbery in Bromborough - 6th Jan 2012 5:14pm
Hi,

Just a warning to lock your doors after a spate of thefts in Bromborough. My 92 year old neighbour was robbed in her sleep last night. Smashed her back window, and stole a TV and collection fund for Port Sunlight Church. Utter ... bags must have watched the house as she is only one on the street who lives alone.
Posted By: hoseman Re: Robbery in Bromborough - 6th Jan 2012 5:24pm
What area mate? I live in Bromb too, big place and hate to think its near me.
Utter fooking ..., waste of oxygen the lot of them!!
Posted By: Geekus Re: Robbery in Bromborough - 6th Jan 2012 5:32pm
Go check in the bar at The Archers and see who's buying pints with piles of pennies...

Hope the old lady is alright.
Posted By: Archaeo Re: Robbery in Bromborough - 6th Jan 2012 6:01pm
Mill Lane, near Spital Dam. Lock your windows and doors people. Absolute low life ... bags.
Posted By: pacef8 Re: Robbery in Bromborough - 6th Jan 2012 6:01pm
just give the street please, my mum lives near the that park/pub area.
Posted By: Archaeo Re: Robbery in Bromborough - 6th Jan 2012 6:05pm
Mill lane!
Posted By: TommyThumb Re: Robbery in Bromborough - 6th Jan 2012 6:17pm
That will "Mill Road" that links the A41 with Bromborough Road.
Posted By: reddragon Re: Robbery in Bromborough - 6th Jan 2012 6:26pm
Originally Posted by Archaeo
Mill Lane, near Spital Dam. Lock your windows and doors people. Absolute low life ... bags.

Think this should be Mill Road not Mill Lane between the A41 and Spital Road
Posted By: JonRon Re: Robbery in Bromborough - 6th Jan 2012 6:37pm
Yes isn't Mill Lane in Wallasey where there is a hospital?
Posted By: Archaeo Re: Robbery in Bromborough - 6th Jan 2012 7:10pm
sorry, mill road!
Posted By: dizdazdoz Re: Robbery in Bromborough - 6th Jan 2012 7:22pm
Horrible little sh1tou5es, personally they need a good seeing to by the cop's. Hate this bloody PC world we live in nowadays the little sh1tou5es would think more than bloody twice if they were allowed a good old fashioned reality check.

Really do hope the old dear is ok as that is sick and hard to get over at a young age.

mad
Posted By: chris7777 Re: Robbery in Bromborough - 6th Jan 2012 7:45pm
'RATS' must of been watching the house to see who was coming and going! what is wrong with this generation? oh yes!------forgot---half of them are fueled with drink and drugs but have no work or more than likely 'wont'work! so have to get money from somewere! hope they catch them and give them what for!
hope the old lady is ok,obviously she will be shook up over this!
Posted By: mikroc Re: Robbery in Bromborough - 6th Jan 2012 7:53pm
bloody horrible little c**nts porr old woman at her age wont get a good nights sleep for a while if again its disgusting
Posted By: Archaeo Re: Robbery in Bromborough - 6th Jan 2012 8:08pm
she's borrowing our dog for a few nights, but she's a tough cookie, so I'm sure she'll be fine with a bit of support. Police have been back tonight to check if she was OK, which was nice of them.
Posted By: mollydolly Re: Robbery in Bromborough - 6th Jan 2012 9:31pm
My mum lives by the park as well, and mill rd not that far away, thanks for the info.
Posted By: kevinhit Re: Robbery in Bromborough - 6th Jan 2012 9:41pm
Originally Posted by Archaeo
Hi,

Just a warning to lock your doors after a spate of thefts in Bromborough. My 92 year old neighbour was robbed in her sleep last night. Smashed her back window, and stole a TV and collection fund for Port Sunlight Church. Utter ... bags must have watched the house as she is only one on the street who lives alone.

The poor lady, she must be terrified. Thats the problem with these sh..s, they target the 'vulnerable'. Hope there is some cctv round there.
Posted By: jen8505 Re: Robbery in Bromborough - 7th Jan 2012 3:36am
I could be completely wrong here but it looks like there might've been a house broken into down the road from me in Eastham last night (Thurs) too. There was a police car outside early on and then a bit later there was a forensics van outside for a long time. Can't be any more sinister as there was only the one police vehicle there at one time.
Posted By: Vanmanone Re: Robbery in Bromborough - 7th Jan 2012 9:20am
Originally Posted by jen8505
I could be completely wrong here but it looks like there might've been a house broken into down the road from me in Eastham last night (Thurs) too. There was a police car outside early on and then a bit later there was a forensics van outside for a long time. Can't be any more sinister as there was only the one police vehicle there at one time.

Hi jen
What street would that be? sherlock sherlock
Posted By: jen8505 Re: Robbery in Bromborough - 11th Jan 2012 11:52pm
Sorry for the delayed response, havent been on for a few days. It was on Willington Ave, Eastham
© Wirral-Wikiwirral