Forums
Posted By: Pete_M House burglary this evening - 20th Dec 2011 11:08pm
A friend of a friend has had her house burgled between 1pm and 3:30pm today (Tuesday) while she was visiting a friend, from the information given to me they stole a pink plasma with built in dvd, pink dsi, mans white gold wedding ring with diamonds set in, Acer laptop, perfumes and all the xmas presents that were wrapped up for her 6 year old daughter, this took place in Oakdale Avenue, Seacombe. so just be a little more vigilant if you live in the area, these ... are lower than whale sh*t
Posted By: ASE71 Re: House burglary this evening - 20th Dec 2011 11:17pm
Absolute F*king ... these dregs of society. It really saddens me hearing this type of news......

Wallasey has gone to the dogs because of down right, lowest of the low, thieving dirty ... bags like this.

my thoughts are with the family.....

Posted By: FiremanFil Re: House burglary this evening - 20th Dec 2011 11:33pm
I would like to make a suggestion regarding the above incident. This wiki thing is becoming a very powerful community force. Why not open a wiki bank account and everyone pays in £1 a week. Then, when something like this happens to a devastated family, we can perhaps offer them some help. It would be easy to manage such a fund. There is also the power of bulk buying in a large group. For example-if 10 people wanted a TV, there would be a massive discount available from a stockist. It's just a germ of an idead that I'm chucking into the ring. What does the team think?
Posted By: TheDr Re: House burglary this evening - 20th Dec 2011 11:46pm
Nice idea and works well in a community, but who legislates how long you have to be a member before you can "claim", and who checks that the items taken really were. Insurance companies spend multi-millions to root out bogus claims, we have no chance smile
Posted By: FiremanFil Re: House burglary this evening - 21st Dec 2011 12:10am
I agree-there are loopholes-but honesty and integrity are still around. As I say-it's just the germ of an idea. Thanks for starting the ball rolling!! :-)
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: House burglary this evening - 21st Dec 2011 12:28am
Discusting this

Poor peeps frown
Posted By: Anonymous Re: House burglary this evening - 21st Dec 2011 12:42am
Seen this on Facebook. little sh!ts mad Hope they get what's coming to them.

Karma will have his part smirk

Eh fireman Sam put a topic in chit chat there's a good chap wink

Good idea anyway, I get the power of bulk buying on a few other sites am on and must say it works well, and have had a few great bargains....

Posted By: shar215 Re: House burglary this evening - 21st Dec 2011 7:28am
who go's into a house probably Intentionally to take kids christmas presents . low life ... of the earth .. i just hope this poor family had home insurance
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: House burglary this evening - 21st Dec 2011 9:03am
its funny this because my wife set up our xmas tree in front of the patio doors, i told her if she was setting it up there then we are not putting any presents under it as it will attract the oppertunist theif. we have a 1 year old so there is hardly anything of value under the tree but i wouldnt like to have to replace a patio door!

remember folks. presents out of sight!may be we need to get the guardian angels. Wirral style. [youtube]7DT_7l81Rio[/youtube]

nails
Posted By: rocks Re: House burglary this evening - 21st Dec 2011 10:44am
t.w.a.t.s i hope they get caught!!
Posted By: cathie Re: House burglary this evening - 21st Dec 2011 11:25am
Is there anywhere I can drop a present off for the little girl?
Posted By: pablo42 Re: House burglary this evening - 21st Dec 2011 12:37pm
Terrible, just bloody terrible
Posted By: Wench Re: House burglary this evening - 21st Dec 2011 1:44pm
PM sent Pete smile I don't have much but it's a small offer.
Posted By: dave_h Re: House burglary this evening - 21st Dec 2011 5:55pm
thieving ... bags, they should be tied to a post and burnt! im fooking angry now
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: House burglary this evening - 21st Dec 2011 6:09pm
Absolutley disgusting. These thieving s hitheads are ... of the earth. Grrrr
Posted By: starakita Re: House burglary this evening - 22nd Dec 2011 10:36am
lowlife ... hope they get what they deserve as I can relate to the situation as it happened to us last year.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: House burglary this evening - 22nd Dec 2011 2:04pm
The guy Dave I think his name who's house it was has just been on radio mersyside thanking every one who has donated Toys and other things for xmas for his little girl..
Posted By: Tilly Re: House burglary this evening - 22nd Dec 2011 2:51pm
Oh how awful for the whole family.

I wish these lowlife ... would try and get into my house.
They might get in but I know they wouldn't get out
Without some part of their body missing.

The more I know of so called humans the more I
Love my dogs....
Posted By: Handbag Re: House burglary this evening - 22nd Dec 2011 3:45pm
Lovely to hear that so many wonderful people have donated things to help the family out, there may be lowlife scumm in this world but there's also a lot of kind and compassionate people out there smile
Posted By: jpharrison Re: House burglary this evening - 23rd Dec 2011 6:24pm
ridiculous! absolutley horrible to be honest.

thank god i live on the top floor of a flat (number 5) so i have a reduced chance of being robbed.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral