Forums
Posted By: Toffeenose Borough Road , Seacombe. - 26th Nov 2011 7:31pm
Something has happened on Borough Road in Seacombe , outside , it looks , the new flats by Nelsons.I have no idea what has happened, but the road is blocked by a squad car with its lights flashing.
Posted By: bitch Re: Borough Road , Seacombe. - 26th Nov 2011 11:42pm
Any updates yet !
On this topic
Posted By: MikeT Re: Borough Road , Seacombe. - 27th Nov 2011 7:13am
Originally Posted by Toffeenose
Something has happened on Borough Road in Seacombe , outside , it looks , the new flats by Nelsons.I have no idea what has happened, but the road is blocked by a squad car with its lights flashing.

Police doughnut run.

Posted By: chrislfc87 Re: Borough Road , Seacombe. - 27th Nov 2011 10:00am
Someone got knocked over. Heard it looked quite bad but dont no for sure.
Posted By: Toffeenose Re: Borough Road , Seacombe. - 27th Nov 2011 9:22pm
my post was a bit vague... i haven't heard anything else, the road was taped off , with a squad car parked across the road , with its lights flashing.I knew something bad must off happened but didnt have time to find out...
Posted By: chrislfc87 Re: Borough Road , Seacombe. - 28th Nov 2011 3:39pm
my friend lives in the road, someone got hit by a motorbike. and whilst he was lying injured on the road, someone robbed his wallet. disgusting if its true
Posted By: Clive Re: Borough Road , Seacombe. - 29th Nov 2011 8:44am
A Wallasey man was taken to hospital suffering fractures after he was in collision with a motorbike at the weekend.

The incident happened at around 6pm, on Saturday, in Borough Road, Seacombe.

The man, who is believed to be in his 50s, was taken to Arrowe Park Hospital to be treated for a fractured pelvis and knee-cap.

The teenage motorcyclist was treated for concussion. Police say he had failed to stop at the scene and was traced by officers.

Police closed off the road until 8.25pm.

Anyone with information should call Merseyside Police on 0151 777 5402.

Source
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Borough Road , Seacombe. - 29th Nov 2011 8:54am
[censored], i`ll run you off your bike in my car eh you prick and just carry on driving?

Needs his legs broke the ... dick!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral